Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4122
-
05-31-22 14:09 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 33Callie
I've read some decent reviews on her in the past. I tried to link up with her a couple of months ago. Communication through text was cool, no lag time and she gives me the address. I show up to this real sketchy motel in Eatontown. I do some recon and then park. I'm thinking about bolting because the spot was that sketchy with characters milling around. But it's daylight and it's lunchtime and I thought to myself "the reviews were decent."
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
I texted her to let her know I was there and she totally ghosted me. I never heard back from her after I told her I was leaving. Not sure what the deal with that was but I was actually glad because I just wasn't comfortable.
-
05-30-22 10:51 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 34I tried too before but she asked for a deposit so I didn't.
Originally Posted by BobBrady2
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 23:45 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 164Linden
Hosts in private residence and posts every day on STG. Anyone seen her?
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....4/689880653738
-
05-29-22 23:43 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 164Linden
Hosts in private residence and posts on STG every day. Anyone seen her?
-
05-29-22 08:36 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 27Callie
I have seen Callie a bunch. Always was a good time. Out of the two dozen or so times only had one "issue" but it was a non issue as there was no rip off or anything. I got there said my hellos, tiff was about to leave and then Callie had an issue with her daughter come up. They apologized up and down and it was no big deal I just left because she had to go get her kid or something.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
She's pretty open and generally a fun time. One time I popped super early and she was accommodating and was like ok you going to be good to go again in a few because I'm game for round 2 which is always nice compared to most that just want to get you out once it happens. Callie def likes to party, no sure how hard though. No obvious signs of anything crazy, that's not my cup of tea though so I've never asked. All in all solid 8/10. Fairly attractive, open to a lot, and in general not a flake. Go for it. I'd say if you're respectful you'll get that back and it's worth the time.
Just want to add it's been like 2 years since I last saw her, as I moved and it's far now. So idk if anything has changed in that time. But as it was, I'd recommend her to anyone as I've never had a bad time. Tiff runs a tight ship as others said. She won't be with a scrub. That said does anyone know if they're still together?
-
05-28-22 21:29 #1972Regular Member

Posts: 19I've seen Callie as part of a duo with Tiffany. Together, they were alright. Not disappointing but they didn't exactly knock my socks off. If I had to make a choice, I'd probably choose Tiffany over Callie if I had to choose between the two based on performance, but I'd choose Callie based on looks.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 12:41 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 518I never saw her but I saw Tiffany many times. My guess is she is a safe bet for at least a decent call. Tiffany won't work with slackers and they did work together for quite a while. I think the risk for a bad call or a rip off is very low here. If I were still in the area I would certainly give her a shot. I know I would probably get a very good call. This may be a great opportunity for you to do a fairly safe take one for the team and let us know how you made out. Would certainly gain you respect here as a new member.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 22:29 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone see Callie??
She use to work with a girl named Tiffany out of Eatontown. Just curious is anyone has ever seen her or heard anything about her.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625
-
05-27-22 15:26 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 225Yeah same here I do t know who Nina is that's being referred to. Thanks in advance for TOFTT if you do!
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:25 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 38Dunno. I haven't seen either so I can't say if thet would or if they're legit but considering how long they've been posting and how little I've read about them I'm a bit weary.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 13:35 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 121Not familiar with Nina unfortunately. Robbed as in strong armed or just didn't deliver in service? I may have to take one for the team if it's the later.
Originally Posted by THI9090
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 13:11 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 121Yup. That's her. Responded super quick but keeps taking down ads. Makes me super sus.
Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:29 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 38I've seen her ad before. I'm pretty sure she and Nina have the same handler. I messaged both of the to set something up. Nearly identical responses from both and both were in the same hotel in Edison. Not a lot of evidence but enough for me to be suspicious. I'd see them if dealing with the handler didn't mean also getting robbed by them. Maybe someone will take one for the team, unless someone has any other info.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 13:14 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 225The link is dead. So. Does she go by Horny Holly kinda cute looking blonde? Her vanishes before I've ever had chance to get home from work!
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:50 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 121Holly, any Info on this one?
I've seen this girl pop up in Central Jersey STG lately. Problem is she takes her post down every day and so old links don't work. Texted her and the response was immediate. Seemed a bit sus since the typical MO from skip girls is a 13 hour delayed response and a text at 3 am saying I'm free now baby.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/817380522485
Sorry, tried uploading an image but it keeps failing. Hopefully the link stays active for a few people to see.











Reply With Quote






