Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 275 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1977

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33  [View Original Post]
    She use to work with a girl named Tiffany out of Eatontown. Just curious is anyone has ever seen her or heard anything about her.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625
    I've read some decent reviews on her in the past. I tried to link up with her a couple of months ago. Communication through text was cool, no lag time and she gives me the address. I show up to this real sketchy motel in Eatontown. I do some recon and then park. I'm thinking about bolting because the spot was that sketchy with characters milling around. But it's daylight and it's lunchtime and I thought to myself "the reviews were decent."

    I texted her to let her know I was there and she totally ghosted me. I never heard back from her after I told her I was leaving. Not sure what the deal with that was but I was actually glad because I just wasn't comfortable.

  2. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBrady2  [View Original Post]
    Hosts in private residence and posts every day on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....4/689880653738
    I tried too before but she asked for a deposit so I didn't.

  3. #1975

    Linden

    Hosts in private residence and posts every day on STG. Anyone seen her?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....4/689880653738

  4. #1974

    Linden

    Hosts in private residence and posts on STG every day. Anyone seen her?

  5. #1973

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33  [View Original Post]
    She use to work with a girl named Tiffany out of Eatontown. Just curious is anyone has ever seen her or heard anything about her.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625
    I have seen Callie a bunch. Always was a good time. Out of the two dozen or so times only had one "issue" but it was a non issue as there was no rip off or anything. I got there said my hellos, tiff was about to leave and then Callie had an issue with her daughter come up. They apologized up and down and it was no big deal I just left because she had to go get her kid or something.

    She's pretty open and generally a fun time. One time I popped super early and she was accommodating and was like ok you going to be good to go again in a few because I'm game for round 2 which is always nice compared to most that just want to get you out once it happens. Callie def likes to party, no sure how hard though. No obvious signs of anything crazy, that's not my cup of tea though so I've never asked. All in all solid 8/10. Fairly attractive, open to a lot, and in general not a flake. Go for it. I'd say if you're respectful you'll get that back and it's worth the time.

    Just want to add it's been like 2 years since I last saw her, as I moved and it's far now. So idk if anything has changed in that time. But as it was, I'd recommend her to anyone as I've never had a bad time. Tiff runs a tight ship as others said. She won't be with a scrub. That said does anyone know if they're still together?

  6. #1972
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33  [View Original Post]
    She use to work with a girl named Tiffany out of Eatontown. Just curious is anyone has ever seen her or heard anything about her.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625
    I've seen Callie as part of a duo with Tiffany. Together, they were alright. Not disappointing but they didn't exactly knock my socks off. If I had to make a choice, I'd probably choose Tiffany over Callie if I had to choose between the two based on performance, but I'd choose Callie based on looks.

  7. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33  [View Original Post]
    She use to work with a girl named Tiffany out of Eatontown. Just curious is anyone has ever seen her or heard anything about her.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625
    I never saw her but I saw Tiffany many times. My guess is she is a safe bet for at least a decent call. Tiffany won't work with slackers and they did work together for quite a while. I think the risk for a bad call or a rip off is very low here. If I were still in the area I would certainly give her a shot. I know I would probably get a very good call. This may be a great opportunity for you to do a fairly safe take one for the team and let us know how you made out. Would certainly gain you respect here as a new member.

  8. #1970

    Anyone see Callie??

    She use to work with a girl named Tiffany out of Eatontown. Just curious is anyone has ever seen her or heard anything about her.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/601137656625

  9. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with Nina unfortunately. Robbed as in strong armed or just didn't deliver in service? I may have to take one for the team if it's the later.
    Yeah same here I do t know who Nina is that's being referred to. Thanks in advance for TOFTT if you do!

  10. #1968
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with Nina unfortunately. Robbed as in strong armed or just didn't deliver in service? I may have to take one for the team if it's the later.
    Dunno. I haven't seen either so I can't say if thet would or if they're legit but considering how long they've been posting and how little I've read about them I'm a bit weary.

  11. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad before. I'm pretty sure she and Nina have the same handler. I messaged both of the to set something up. Nearly identical responses from both and both were in the same hotel in Edison. Not a lot of evidence but enough for me to be suspicious. I'd see them if dealing with the handler didn't mean also getting robbed by them. Maybe someone will take one for the team, unless someone has any other info.
    Not familiar with Nina unfortunately. Robbed as in strong armed or just didn't deliver in service? I may have to take one for the team if it's the later.

  12. #1966
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead. So. Does she go by Horny Holly kinda cute looking blonde? Her vanishes before I've ever had chance to get home from work!
    Yup. That's her. Responded super quick but keeps taking down ads. Makes me super sus.

  13. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl pop up in Central Jersey STG lately. Problem is she takes her post down every day and so old links don't work. Texted her and the response was immediate. Seemed a bit sus since the typical MO from skip girls is a 13 hour delayed response and a text at 3 am saying I'm free now baby.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/817380522485

    Sorry, tried uploading an image but it keeps failing. Hopefully the link stays active for a few people to see.
    I've seen her ad before. I'm pretty sure she and Nina have the same handler. I messaged both of the to set something up. Nearly identical responses from both and both were in the same hotel in Edison. Not a lot of evidence but enough for me to be suspicious. I'd see them if dealing with the handler didn't mean also getting robbed by them. Maybe someone will take one for the team, unless someone has any other info.

  14. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickRick  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl pop up in Central Jersey STG lately. Problem is she takes her post down every day and so old links don't work. Texted her and the response was immediate. Seemed a bit sus since the typical MO from skip girls is a 13 hour delayed response and a text at 3 am saying I'm free now baby.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/817380522485

    Sorry, tried uploading an image but it keeps failing. Hopefully the link stays active for a few people to see.
    The link is dead. So. Does she go by Horny Holly kinda cute looking blonde? Her vanishes before I've ever had chance to get home from work!

  15. #1963

    Holly, any Info on this one?

    I've seen this girl pop up in Central Jersey STG lately. Problem is she takes her post down every day and so old links don't work. Texted her and the response was immediate. Seemed a bit sus since the typical MO from skip girls is a 13 hour delayed response and a text at 3 am saying I'm free now baby.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....y/817380522485

    Sorry, tried uploading an image but it keeps failing. Hopefully the link stays active for a few people to see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape