Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 39998
-
05-29-22 01:51 #27038Regular Member

Posts: 8Nice experience with Mina on 819 western
This is my first time to come to this spot. Nice spa on the street and easy for parking. I meet with Mina. Very gorgeous and smile very sweet. I went in and left my $$ on the table while she was gone. She got back and started a very nice light massage on my back for a few minutes. She asked what I wanted. I motioned to the tip which she hadn't seen. She took it without question and that was the end of the conversation about the tip.
She began with rubbing down my chest and below. She started sucking my nipples which was amazing. I mean she was really into it. She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She didn't give the best CBJ I've ever had but was very enthusiastic.
I rated her chest as a C. That may be generous. But she has these great eraser tip nips and I liked it a lot so I brought her up for some of that. I then had her sit on my face, CG and RCG. What a sweet and wet little beaver. A little ass play too but not too deep.
Did all the usual stuff, CBJ, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Mina said she will stay here for a month. I would (will) definitely see her again.
-
05-28-22 21:19 #27037Regular Member

Posts: 11Skip this one
Took one for the team.
I meet this woman at her office, and she tells me she forgot the key. Waited another 30 minutes for her to go home and get it. Only got worse from there.
Average massage at best. On the flip, she complained I was breathing into her face. Don't know how, she's standing I am laying on the massage table.
Poor release. She seems to have some sort of germaphobia on top of everything. Avoid. Trust me on this!
https://tryst.link/massage/anna92
-
05-28-22 17:56 #27036Senior Member

Posts: 59East rhythm
Dreamt that I went to to East rhythm and asked for jessica she was there but as soon as I entered the room think got switched with different provider but tbh not sure. Prob would not repeat. Feel like spas AMP are not the way to go especially since it seems like most girls are ancient.
-
05-28-22 12:17 #27035Senior Member

Posts: 180Lisa moon
Thanks to you and Ord Lover. Either of you know if she speaks Russian?
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 08:39 #27034Banned Member

Posts: 4190Maybe Lisa. She has laid more pipe then all of Chicago's plumbers.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 08:01 #27033Senior Member

Posts: 300Still there
She's over 40, and not as fun as she was a few years ago. She liked sex before. Now, it's become a chore. She's a full blown FS gal for the last 2-3 years. I prefer girls who are more selective. They are more into it. Anna is almost 60. Wendy is over 60. The clientele is getting ancient too. I've seen lots of mongers in their 70's and 80's going there.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 07:29 #27032Senior Member

Posts: 1620As president
Of the old as f**k club I do welcome you mr. M. always! What I like about this post is the following and the follow through "and be ready to walk out if need be". That is the key! In my old man's opinion! With these beautiful wonderful stupendous ladies in other words dumb c**ts and as dumb as a box of small pebbles! It's not just about the money it's ALL about the money! Maybe one day probably not they will realize that their antics are costing them money. Very easy money imo. It's not work. They just uncross their legs or open their mouths. Pretty simple. Stosh. All I know fellaz. Going to be a hot ol time in the big city with the memorial day weekend. Stay safe, watch out for the eye in the sky and remember you can't outrun motorola!! Peace and out! "don't forget my senior discount!
Originally Posted by MongerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 05:18 #27031Senior Member

Posts: 89Prices
Several Latina providers are asking 1. 5 for L1.
I remember the good ole days it was. 4.
Wow, I'm getting old.
Word to the wise, always negotiate to talk them down, and be ready to walk out if need be. I have no problem with either.
-
05-28-22 02:53 #27030Senior Member

Posts: 183Zara CLM
Saw Zara today. Absolutely worth the visit again. Straight to taking care of me. CFS. Amazing L3. Ass to die for. Paid 220 for the hour and 3 for CFS. Pricey but imo worth it.
-
05-27-22 20:07 #27029Senior Member

Posts: 626But it the same three core ladies there. Coco, Anna, and Wendy. So nothing changed about that place.
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 20:06 #27028Senior Member

Posts: 626That sounds like Lisa.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 19:34 #27027Senior Member

Posts: 180Moon name?
I know there has been discussion of the woman at Moon in C-town who wears dresses and works desk, is sometimes available. Anyone know her name? I want to say starts with an L but maybe I'm confusing her with someone else.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-27-22 19:19 #27026Senior Member

Posts: 987What happened to Jessica / CoCo?
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 17:26 #27025Senior Member

Posts: 84Health care spa
Stopped by yesterday afternoonish rang bell parking lot was packed next to beauty salon. Short petite girl in a floral skirt opened the door. She said her name was Mimi early 40's 5/10 body wise 5/10 face. Based on previous reports decided to proceed and paid hhr. I layed down she started massaging which was nothing special but light rubbing. She even answered her cell phone and talked for about 5 minutes and massaged with other. I would of been pissed off but. I did noticed during her rubbing my shoulders she wasn't wearing panties, so I decide to roam while she talked. I even got FIV and made her hang up LOL after some teasing and a 20 minutes lackluster massage she asked if I wanted extras. I asked for FS but she wanted. 2 $$ which I said no too much and wouldn't budge. We agreed on a nude HJ for 80 with nipple sucking and DATY. I had her sit on my face nice shaved kitty, must of been there for at least an extra 20 minutes. Total damage was. 130 might return if in the area.
-
05-27-22 17:23 #27024Senior Member

Posts: 300New Hope is a shell of its former self.
All middle aged women there now. It doesn't bother me, but it bothers most guys looking for young spinners.
Originally Posted by SterlingPNess
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



