Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 18405
-
05-30-22 01:00 #9210Senior Member

Posts: 517Text App
I use TextMe on an iPhone. Haven't had any issues. . . .
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-22 23:20 #9209Senior Member

Posts: 846Apps second line / number on smartphones
Just trying to get a sense of which apps do people prefer to use and why.
Assuming that not everyone is keeping a separate hobby phone but rather using an app that provides a second line.
-
05-29-22 23:06 #9208Senior Member

Posts: 385You know that's not how this works, right?
Originally Posted by Mrhca123
[View Original Post]
In spite of that I will share one I politely passed on. This one is real nice. She wants close to $1 k.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-98ac77557ba4
-
05-29-22 18:12 #9207Regular Member

Posts: 1Any luck?
Any luck with any new profiles or girls in the area?
-
05-28-22 07:57 #9206Senior Member

Posts: 1021Elle
This cuties had a profile for over a year and I couldn't find anything on here at all about her. Anyone ever met her or had much interaction? Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d3076f245635
-
05-28-22 03:15 #9205Senior Member

Posts: 77Another Older not Better
She wanted rent assistance that could possibly lead to intimacy. Simply not my problem. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-61f0396e4d77.
-
05-28-22 03:05 #9204Senior Member

Posts: 77Updated link
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-e830263b926c
Originally Posted by MufDivr1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 03:01 #9203Senior Member

Posts: 77New screen name
A little inconsistent, sweet, chubby, unusual skin flaps on genitalia but okay. ,
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...Y4MTU5Mw%3D%3D
-
05-28-22 01:54 #9202Senior Member

Posts: 517Avoid
2 gd2 btrru.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-5af3177c194a
Very quick to text. Not as attractive as in pictures. Heavier than in pictures. On birth control, open to BBFSCIP. YMMV.
-
05-28-22 01:31 #9201Senior Member

Posts: 77Oldies but not Goodies
This one shows up in a luxury sedan and expects to be treated like a Queen then after a good meal and a lot of drink offers to accompany me to higher end social events but doesn't feel the chemistry to be a sb. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...-e830263b926c. Would be okay for a well heeled lonely older guy I suppose. Did not pursue.
Smart employed and highly educated slight bbw. Well kept and groomed. Good mic skills. Just couldn't get past our bad physical fit and her feminine flavor and scent. Otherwise in the bright side. She's definitely down with brown. Latins of all flavors all unrelated I'm sure but a good bilingual opportunity.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-3b11a753a50a
-
05-28-22 01:26 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 525CNicole95
I've messaged with her erratically but not gotten to the point of planning a meet.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 23:28 #9199Senior Member

Posts: 385Its Tori Baby. Likely scammer
Locked in on a Lancaster PA chick today. Good looking and young. Agreed to meet in Baltimore for a $400 PPM. Here is the SA link:
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-490799dd23b2
So I started planning a date. Later that evening I receive this:
"Do you think you could put me up in a hotel room tonight? LOL I want to go to Philly with the girls but all of us would rather spend money on drinks then get a room and we're def going to be too hammered to drive all the way home. " When I informed her that wasn't happening and I would never send money to someone I hadn't met, she responds with, "I'm drunk and my daddy would take care of me ya know. ".
Whether she's a scammer or a drunk college ditz doesn't much matter. She's looking for an ATM not an SD.
-
05-27-22 15:27 #9198Senior Member

Posts: 287Go to keypad, type in your number and hit Search.
Originally Posted by WillTravel
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:26 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 287Great tip, thanks!! They removed the comments on my number within a few hours.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 14:46 #9196Senior Member

Posts: 244Jules
Hi all,
Has anyone seen Jules / Julia? Used to go by JulesofallTrades a while back. Saw her pop up again recently under a new account but haven't been able to find it again.












Reply With Quote





