Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 9711
-
06-13-22 14:48 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 25Maisie face is adorable
Like others have said Maisie body is not perfect however her ass makes up for the slightly pear shape. She's also small so although not a textbook spinner, still doable. What makes up for her body is her adorable face. Her eyes are big and she looks natural. She is my type I. The sense that she doesn't look like she'd be a working girl. I peg her at mid 20's. But again her face is amazing and natural.
-
05-31-22 21:38 #8030Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for your feedback. This helps me with my bucket list when visiting LA.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 13:18 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 337Approving this list, and for further intel, I would rank those girls in this order:
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Elle Stella Lyn Vivian Cami.
Elle is my ATF and by far the most attractive kgirl (IMO, of course). Stella is very pretty and the best rimmer hands down. Lyn is very passionate and the best kisser. Vivian is just a great all arounder.
All are over 35, but very attractive and great service.
I have not seen Coco.
-
05-31-22 01:26 #8028Banned Member

Posts: 3075BonerApp, thank you Sir! I have been admiring Cami for years. She's definitely on top of my list.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 01:05 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 3690Top 5 hottest Kgirls in LA
Hotness is YMMV but these should be considered:
Legend Stella with real pics: (click here).
DDG Cami with old real pics: (click here).
Model Elle with fake pics but almost as hot: (click here).
Lyn with pics that might be hers: (click here).
Coco with real pics and she was in SD before as Momo: (click here).
Vivian with fake pics: (click here).
You can also choose from these CandyGirls with real pics: Maisie, Baby Sky, Jennie (not DD). There are a few more CandyGirls where I can't vouch for accurate pics but they might be real such as Evergreen and Momo. We have a thread to discuss hot young Asian girls: (click here).
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 00:53 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 3690NewTop Min
Thanks for the review. NewTop Min was my favorite too.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 02:47 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 441The HYA thread is good, I think the asian pleaser thread is just that as well.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-22 02:44 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 441Min. Sera's booker
Not BBBJ Queen Min / Eros Min. This Min has a pretty good BBBJ as well, is taller (prob 5'7" maybe?) nice big Cs and is tan. First time I saw her in a while but she's still a great provider.
F: 6. 5 - She got smooth skin and a smallish face. I don't know how to describe it, but she is pretty good looking for some angles and not as good looking in other angles. Her makeup is not over the top and helps.
B: 8. 5 - Subjective, obviously, but she is taller and has a shapely ass and a nice almost perfect rack of big Cs or small Ds. Her tan makes her stand out a little. She has great skin, and is not ripped but is in good shape. She's pretty close to ideal for me, perhaps maybe a tiny bit tall, but otherwise, great body.
A: 9 - She is all about you. DFK all day, whatever you want, all day. Makes nice noises. Truly a GFE session with some PSE sprinkled around.
S: 9 - I gift her a 9 for a CFS provider. She fucks in all positions wonderfully, is flexible, fucks back, and had me going for 40 minutes which I didn't think was possible. She can CG grind well, 9/10 - and she fucking comes hard. I felt her getting super hot through the condom even. Made sure my fingernails were cut well and I was FIV and FIA all day. She kept the whispering up and kept saying "baby" but it's ok I was rock hard the whole time. Unloaded in the bag and we talked a little, she's a sweetheart.
E: Fairly good, probably a 5 or 6.
Repeat: Yes. She's not my top choice but she is a great choice and I kinda forgot how great she is so now I'm posting about it too.
-
05-27-22 23:22 #8023Banned Member

Posts: 3075Top 5 hottest Asian providers in LA
Hey there fellas! I will driving through LA in the next couple of weeks and would appreciate some recommendations on the top 5 hottest Asian providers in LA. I will be using HX to make my appointment. There are so many agencies in LA when compared to San Diego so it's a lot to go through. Looks / pretty face, a great body, with large C's or D's boobs are my favorites. Thanks guys!
-
05-27-22 20:20 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 7266Every time I see her it's Natural!
Originally Posted by FreeWilly555
[View Original Post]
She is selective as well, but I've been seeing her for over 10 years.
-
05-27-22 14:02 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 56Bbfscip
Has any one hit Yoco bare?
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:30 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 103Cami's BBBJ
It's sensual, civvie vibe. Not an oral queen by any stretch but willing to suck util my heart's contents without complaining. She always prefers the lazy Sunday / pivot position. Which is fine, I have one arm wrapped around her ass & hip and the other hand on her head bobbing along. I've taken the initiative and done some hip-thrusting while holding her head steady and basically skull fuck that pretty face of hers. However, she's a cum dodger and doesn't do CIM.
Originally Posted by Ghost626
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 21:24 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 441I do with Min for the same reason, and her mind blowing BJ, and honestly, her convos.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:30 #8018Banned Member

Posts: 1258I still do see Yoco because of her service and her hot shapely body.
Originally Posted by PepsiLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:08 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 264Universal
They say it takes about 10 years to get used to how old you are.
Originally Posted by PepsiLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





