Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48451

    Massage Legend Session Variables

    Quote Originally Posted by Noogafwb  [View Original Post]
    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.
    I frequent Massage Legend and believe the actual and most accurate answer to your question is not a simple "Yes" or "No". Absolutely nothing at Massage Legend is on the "menu" other than the length of available massage sessions; 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes. My experience over the 1st year they since they opened, is session experiences are totally dependent upon the individual masseuse, that specific day and the vibe, connection and chemistry in each individual session itself.

    If someone is a first-time visitor at 8pm on a day where a masseuse is booked for 11 different sessions is highly likely to experience a totally different session than a regular customer she sees every 10 days or 2 weeks or the 1st time new customer that books with her at 10:00 am while fresh and well rested.

    So not to avoid your question, I am simply suggesting you take these variances and nuances into consideration depending upon the day and time you elect to visit Massage Legend because as many USA-SG members like to say "YMMV".

  2. #48450

    Massage Legend services

    Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?

    Thanks.

  3. #48449

    SiSi massage 4 hand

    I'm relative new here posted some stuff. I'm going to SiSi massage today for my first four hand. Any recommendations on who to get to ask for?

  4. #48448

    Back walk

    Hey guys,

    I need to find a spa that does a good back walk. I'm staying near the airport (south). Extras are fine, but I mainly want a back walk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  5. #48447

    Kelly at moon

    Does, anyone know what happened to Kelly that was working at Moon on Buford Highway in Norcross. She was just there a couple of weeks ago.

    Thanks, I will return the favor.

  6. #48446
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why all the AMP are closing in the Peachtree corners area?

    How about where all the Excellent Spa MT's or others went?
    Yo, the city of P'tree Corners doesn't want MP's in their yard.

  7. #48445
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why all the AMP are closing in the Peachtree corners area?

    How about where all the Excellent Spa MT's or others went?
    Talked with the owner of one. Business permits aren't being renewed.

  8. #48444
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why all the AMP are closing in the Peachtree corners area?

    How about where all the Excellent Spa MT's or others went?
    LE is cracking down.

  9. #48443

    Closing spas in PTC area

    Does anyone know why all the AMP are closing in the Peachtree corners area?

    How about where all the Excellent Spa MT's or others went?

  10. #48442

    Nancy & Ana at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Nancy's outfit? Did the youngest girl Ann quit? I havent have a chance get her yet?
    I totally agree about Nancy's very hot outfit yesterday; I made an aggressive offer for it. Ana had to leave for Summer School.

  11. #48441

    The Best of Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Why didn't Ana make the list?
    Ana left yesterday for Summer School; she was only working 2 days and really does not have enough time available.

  12. #48440

    Monica?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/27/22).

    Best Bottom: Jenny

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage (Tie): Angela & Livia

    Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica

    Best Overall Session: Kelly

    Best Soft-Touch Massage: Nancy

    Largest Breasts: Kelly

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica

    Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica.
    Is Monica the young, tall, thin one?

  13. #48439

    Morning at ISPA

    Got today off, so I was getting ready run errands and thought, change things up. So chose to get massaged to start the day instead of finish. Got to ISPA right after opening. Greeted by Kerry and shown to a room.

    Conversation is a little awkward, her accent, me hard of hearing. But we finally understand, and I splurge on 90 minutes. Massage was good as always, with lots of exploring utc. On the flip, she climbed up for some cuddling and K9. Once everybody was happy, she cleaned us up and finished the massage. She focused on my calves and and feet. Ahhh wonderful! I'm on concrete almost all day for work and my old dogs take a beating. Spent the last 20 minutes or so giving those puppies a good work over. Think I'll get 90 minutes from now on. 90/90 otd.

  14. #48438
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexboy9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone a AMP with Full service close to Lithia Springs, I will be in that area on Saturday and need relax.
    Barely any AMPs in the area let alone FS. There's K Massage on Thornton Rd. There's another AMP down the road but don't know the name. If you looking for FS your best bet is Therapy Plus. It's 20 min away from Lithia Springs.

  15. #48437

    Nancy ML

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/27/22).


    Best Bottom: Jenny

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage (Tie): Angela & Livia

    Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica

    Best Overall Session: Kelly

    Best Soft-Touch Massage: Nancy

    Largest Breasts: Kelly

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica

    Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica

    Most Playful Session: Monica

    Newest Masseuse: Nancy

    Youngest Masseuses (Tie): Jenny & Monica



    LOL! I had to take 2 sessions yesterday to compile this update.
    Did you see Nancy's outfit? Did the youngest girl Ann quit? I haven’t have a chance get her yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape