Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 59503
-
05-28-22 01:05 #48448Senior Member

Posts: 330Back walk
Hey guys,
I need to find a spa that does a good back walk. I'm staying near the airport (south). Extras are fine, but I mainly want a back walk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
05-27-22 23:09 #48447Senior Member

Posts: 201Kelly at moon
Does, anyone know what happened to Kelly that was working at Moon on Buford Highway in Norcross. She was just there a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks, I will return the favor.
-
05-27-22 19:47 #48446Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yo, the city of P'tree Corners doesn't want MP's in their yard.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:31 #48445Senior Member

Posts: 48Talked with the owner of one. Business permits aren't being renewed.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:16 #48444Banned Member

Posts: 13634LE is cracking down.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 16:11 #48443Senior Member

Posts: 241Closing spas in PTC area
Does anyone know why all the AMP are closing in the Peachtree corners area?
How about where all the Excellent Spa MT's or others went?
-
05-27-22 15:56 #48442Senior Member

Posts: 240Nancy & Ana at Massage Legend
I totally agree about Nancy's very hot outfit yesterday; I made an aggressive offer for it. Ana had to leave for Summer School.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:42 #48441Senior Member

Posts: 240The Best of Massage Legend
Ana left yesterday for Summer School; she was only working 2 days and really does not have enough time available.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:37 #48440Regular Member

Posts: 11Monica?
Is Monica the young, tall, thin one?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 14:04 #48439Senior Member

Posts: 104Morning at ISPA
Got today off, so I was getting ready run errands and thought, change things up. So chose to get massaged to start the day instead of finish. Got to ISPA right after opening. Greeted by Kerry and shown to a room.
Conversation is a little awkward, her accent, me hard of hearing. But we finally understand, and I splurge on 90 minutes. Massage was good as always, with lots of exploring utc. On the flip, she climbed up for some cuddling and K9. Once everybody was happy, she cleaned us up and finished the massage. She focused on my calves and and feet. Ahhh wonderful! I'm on concrete almost all day for work and my old dogs take a beating. Spent the last 20 minutes or so giving those puppies a good work over. Think I'll get 90 minutes from now on. 90/90 otd.
-
05-27-22 10:29 #48438Senior Member

Posts: 4061Barely any AMPs in the area let alone FS. There's K Massage on Thornton Rd. There's another AMP down the road but don't know the name. If you looking for FS your best bet is Therapy Plus. It's 20 min away from Lithia Springs.
Originally Posted by Sexboy9
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:40 #48437Senior Member

Posts: 107Nancy ML
Did you see Nancy's outfit? Did the youngest girl Ann quit? I haven’t have a chance get her yet?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:14 #48436Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, there are several Korean parlors. In no particular order:
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
VIP Spa.
St. Jame Spa.
New York NY Spa.
Spring Spa.
Wawa Spa.
GG Spa.
You'll find the prettiest women at VIP but they'll also charge the most.
-
05-27-22 09:07 #48435Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why didn't Ana make the list?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 09:00 #48434Senior Member

Posts: 240Best of Massage Legend (5/27/22)
BEST OF MASSAGE LEGEND (5/27/22).
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
Best Bottom: Jenny
Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage (Tie): Angela & Livia
Best Erotic Massage: (Tie) Kelly & Monica
Best Overall Session: Kelly
Best Soft-Touch Massage: Nancy
Largest Breasts: Kelly
Most Beautiful Masseuse: Monica
Most Creative Session (Tie): Jenny & Monica
Most Playful Session: Monica
Newest Masseuse: Nancy
Youngest Masseuses (Tie): Jenny & Monica
LOL! I had to take 2 sessions yesterday to compile this update.









Reply With Quote





