Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 59509
-
05-28-22 13:31 #48454Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunrise
Hello,
First time posting and really enjoy reading everyone's posts. I went to Sunrise off oak road last week and had a great massage and finish with Gina or jean. She is new she said. Older but body is perfect and looks like 25 below the neck. Has anyone gotten further than HJ? Feel like the options open after a few visits she talks and moans a lot.
-
05-28-22 12:09 #48453Senior Member

Posts: 25Sunset Massage
-
05-28-22 09:27 #48452Banned Member

Posts: 13634All I've gotten is a HJ there, but it's like any other CAMP in that if you go often enough and build a rapport with a girl, she might do more either inside the shop or takeout.
Originally Posted by Noogafwb
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 08:50 #48451Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend Session Variables
I frequent Massage Legend and believe the actual and most accurate answer to your question is not a simple "Yes" or "No". Absolutely nothing at Massage Legend is on the "menu" other than the length of available massage sessions; 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes. My experience over the 1st year they since they opened, is session experiences are totally dependent upon the individual masseuse, that specific day and the vibe, connection and chemistry in each individual session itself.
Originally Posted by Noogafwb
[View Original Post]
If someone is a first-time visitor at 8pm on a day where a masseuse is booked for 11 different sessions is highly likely to experience a totally different session than a regular customer she sees every 10 days or 2 weeks or the 1st time new customer that books with her at 10:00 am while fresh and well rested.
So not to avoid your question, I am simply suggesting you take these variances and nuances into consideration depending upon the day and time you elect to visit Massage Legend because as many USA-SG members like to say "YMMV".
-
05-28-22 08:20 #48450Senior Member

Posts: 77Massage Legend services
Live in Noog but work in ATL. Went to ML this week but a little busy and no one really available. Is a HJ about as happy as it gets, or. ?
Thanks.
-
05-28-22 05:41 #48449Senior Member

Posts: 60SiSi massage 4 hand
I'm relative new here posted some stuff. I'm going to SiSi massage today for my first four hand. Any recommendations on who to get to ask for?
-
05-28-22 01:05 #48448Senior Member

Posts: 330Back walk
Hey guys,
I need to find a spa that does a good back walk. I'm staying near the airport (south). Extras are fine, but I mainly want a back walk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
05-27-22 23:09 #48447Senior Member

Posts: 201Kelly at moon
Does, anyone know what happened to Kelly that was working at Moon on Buford Highway in Norcross. She was just there a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks, I will return the favor.
-
05-27-22 19:47 #48446Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yo, the city of P'tree Corners doesn't want MP's in their yard.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:31 #48445Senior Member

Posts: 48Talked with the owner of one. Business permits aren't being renewed.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:16 #48444Banned Member

Posts: 13634LE is cracking down.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 16:11 #48443Senior Member

Posts: 241Closing spas in PTC area
Does anyone know why all the AMP are closing in the Peachtree corners area?
How about where all the Excellent Spa MT's or others went?
-
05-27-22 15:56 #48442Senior Member

Posts: 240Nancy & Ana at Massage Legend
I totally agree about Nancy's very hot outfit yesterday; I made an aggressive offer for it. Ana had to leave for Summer School.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:42 #48441Senior Member

Posts: 240The Best of Massage Legend
Ana left yesterday for Summer School; she was only working 2 days and really does not have enough time available.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 15:37 #48440Regular Member

Posts: 11Monica?
Is Monica the young, tall, thin one?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






