Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13944

    Lexii

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27796139

    Coms were good no main issues. Wanted to at least post this here because I felt as though it would be helpful to some and maybe help her out as well. Showed up to little hotel off 192, locals know the ones and the style LOL. Pulled up did a quick lap just to scope the place out to see if any bad vibes. Did not seem too bad but only in this one corner group of people sitting together, person sitting on the stairs and another standing around a corner to a bedroom door. Took my chance and said what are the odds she is in the middle of that, there's plenty of doors and she could be in any of them. Sent her the message I was here and she sent me the unit number. Just my luck she was above all the people outside and 1st door next to the lurker around the corner. Simply put I didn't like the vibe of walking past all of these people to have a dream so I questioned the amount of people around and particular the guy directly around the corner. Saw her come out a moment later looking quite nice as she checked the area. She informed me they were all just smoking weed and had nothing to do with our plans. At this point the vibe was just off so I played it safe and declined. She offered a car date or to meet me somewhere else but just after being spooked just wasn't feeling tired for a dream anymore.

    Didn't want to post this in negative / positive because I think it would be unfair either way. Dream could have been amazing if I felt more comfortable. But coms were good considering and even after she was obviously upset but was not rude or nasty in anyway and tried to still tend to my needs. So maybe in future I may try to revisit who knows. Probably more of a me issue than her but reading these forums for awhile now I've seen the motto is to play it safe if something throws you off.

    Happy Hunting.

    Cris.

  2. #13943

    Booty

    Looking for suggestions on big ass providers in the area. Thick is fine, small bbw ok, but not looking for large bbws, just looking for round juicy asses.

  3. #13942

    Sexy Angie

    Anybody info on her or partake?

    https://www.preferred411.com/P46259

  4. #13941

    Emptied

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Empty your PMs.
    Cleared out room. Sorry did not know I was even close to full.

    Grapp150.

  5. #13940

    Grapp

    Empty your PMs.

  6. #13939

    Camila

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan  [View Original Post]
    See positive thread. Several reviews.

    GRAPP.

  7. #13938

    Camila


  8. #13937

    Getting Hot Outside

    Hey guys I'm thinking about trying obt again next weekend but with the temperatures only going up from here, what are you guys doing for car dates? I figure these girls have to be sweating walking up and down the trail; I had a girl for headache a few years ago and remember feeling around and feeling her dress was sweaty, no problem I get its hot and only headache so w. E.

    Are you guys getting a cheap place on the trail for showering or just sticking to headache relief? Also saw some DudeWipes at the store and almost grabbed some, I stay about 35 minutes from the mall and you never know how long it might take to find someone worth picking up so I might be sweating by the time I get someone. I remember awhile ago seeing posts about wipes but that was some time ago but I think these were recommended.

    Side note, I saw Barbie (Brittney) on the trail weeks ago just before giving up to go home. I was surprised to see her ad on LC now bc I just figured she walked and that was it but I guess these girls are getting incalls now which is good. I don't know how comms are since I just picked her up, but she does look like her pics and gives a decent BJ but its CBJ so that can only be rated so high. Funny I made the mistake of negotiating a good rate but I forgot to separate by $ before hand so she saw I had about a Benjamin and I could tell she wasn't happy but oh well. Again it's been a few weeks and haven't seen her incall so idk how good she is now but might be worth a try if you're in the area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/82574211

  9. #13936

    Catarina the Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    This is more of a FYI for everyone. Caterine Brazil will be visiting us tomorrow and be here for a few days. For those of you who don't know she was part of the best latinas crew (for those who can remember that far back) and is friends with Maya, Natasha, etc. She gave me permission to share her number for those interested. For those of you all I passed her number to the last time just use the Brazil number. Its still good to use. I have attached pics I posted from an old post of mine. If you want to see more of what she looks like just check some of my older posts.
    Went to see her based off your review. And I will say she is worthwhile. The comm's were great, she looked like her photos. Had a flat stomach with abs and a nice fit body. She has the biggest clit I've ever seen too. And was super sensual. Very GFE, kissing etc. BBBJ. Let me hit in every position. Tried to run me 15 min early. But I pushed past for another 5 min. And then finished.

    She gives you a gate code to enter, and it's a pretty safe environment and nice incall. She's staying in town for a couple of days so I would def jump for it. She does picture verification tho so just a heads up. But other than that she's worth checking out.

  10. #13935
    Do her digits happen to end with 9665? Thanks to anyone that may know.

    Grain 56.

    No the number ends with 250.

  11. #13934

    WG Craigslist Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    I'm in comms with her now, I was able to get her #. She's telling me she's open minded but is looking to make 3-4 bills by Friday. I told her I could do 150 for an hour of her time and she went silent. Might be a case of GPS. I have a few sugarbabies I see for 2 an hour. I'm not giving out her number unless I see her and she okays it but I have a feeling she's not going to respond back.
    Do her digits happen to end with 9665? Thanks to anyone that may know.

    Grain 56.

  12. #13933

    Dessert Edibles

    S. FL guy visiting Orlando here. Wondering if anyone in Orlando knows anyone who has a hookup for some brownies or sweets. Regular ones of course. I can reciprocate if you're ever down my neck of the woods.

  13. #13932

    Winter Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    I'm in comms with her now, I was able to get her #. She's telling me she's open minded but is looking to make 3-4 bills by Friday. I told her I could do 150 for an hour of her time and she went silent. Might be a case of GPS. I have a few sugarbabies I see for 2 an hour. I'm not giving out her number unless I see her and she okays it but I have a feeling she's not going to respond back.
    I would do may be a Ben for HH but only if someone else had a good review about her. I would not pay anymore than that. Hell I would not even want to be with her longer than HH even if it was good. She is not that hot. I was just seeing if anyone dated her. She looks like this is nothing new to her. I have 3 or so pics if you want to take a look.

  14. #13931

    High vs low volume

    Quote Originally Posted by IPayYou  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering what people think is low vs high volume. Brother Dugglc mentioned that he saw MMS twice in a day at the Ole stumgrinder one day. Is that high volume? I would think the girls at Milk Massage who fuck what 10 guys a day high volume. 1 or 2 a day, maybe 5 times a week, is not what I would call high volume. Just curious.
    I consider max 3 in a day, every day low volume. The other guy trying to say MMS is not low volume is mistaken in my opinion. She is even less low volume than what I consider low volume. I know there are days where she has little or no dates for the whole day. She has a life as well. She is not doing things to satisfy a candy habit. Consider this guys. How many times has she been available on short notice / same day or when you say Friday at X pm how easy is it to set a date? If she was high volume you would not get a date so easily.

    I am sure a lot of walkers and massage workers have 5+ dates in a day, most likely 6 days a week. I will always choose the low volume single moms.

  15. #13930

    Low & high

    Quote Originally Posted by IPayYou  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering what people think is low vs high volume. Brother Dugglc mentioned that he saw MMS twice in a day at the Ole stumgrinder one day. Is that high volume? I would think the girls at Milk Massage who fuck what 10 guys a day high volume. 1 or 2 a day, maybe 5 times a week, is not what I would call high volume. Just curious.
    Most of the girls I know limit their visits to 2 or 3 a day, so 2 or 3 is an average load, so if you are doing 2 or 3 a day that's average. These Brazilian girls with pimps running everything are high volume and will do as many dates in a day as daddy sends to their room. Maybe most think that they are getting ghosted due to overbooking, but that's not the case 90% of the time. You are getting ghosted because they are doing their between clients candy and zoning out for hours at a time. If they were doing 6 or 8 a day, even after buying their candy they wouldn't be staying in these crappy hotels they are staying in. 8 guys a day would average probably $1200 or more a day. That's I'm going to work for 1 year and take the next 10 off money. Low volume is 4 or 5 dates in a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape