Escort Review: Sugarbabies?
+
Submit Review
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 9223
-
05-31-22 15:53 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 158Mythological sb
Specific request, but has anyone found someone on there who is still active on there and is able to host in the north cinci (mason, west Chester, sharonville) area? My month is nearing expiration and while I found one, I'd like to find one more to round out my stable. Feel free to PM and I know these ladies don't necessarily like to be shared thusly so I'll shoot my shot through the site with nary a mention of you. I'll be happy to share any findings with you. And when my month is up I'll do a public report on here of the "diet" UTR's I found.
-
05-31-22 12:58 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 148Update on Beth
Thanks to a quick response I confirmed I did have the right number for Beth. Must just not like me LOL.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-22 12:25 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 196Intel requested
Any info on this one? Sent me a message then deleted her account or blocked me. Claims to be in Cincinnati.
She gave a text number with an 831 area code (Los Angeles) and a What's App number. Claims leaving because she's getting too many messages.
I sense a scammer.
Thoughts?
-
05-31-22 09:31 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 148Seeking Updates
I finally joined seeking to see what's out there. Just a couple updates so far.
Blocked me after I suggested meeting in person. She said its absolutely crazy to think anyone would ever meet in person off of this site.
Thekiddkayy (can't get profile link since she blocked me).
Seems very sweet and I think she's real BUT casually mentioned to me that she is in law enforcement. Based on our conversation I legitimately don't think that she knows what the site is about, but not taking my chances anyhow.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-358f6aa78a07
Deposit Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-e00e2e82a710
Platonic Only.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1df697312c2c
Was excited to chat with her as I have read several legit reviews. She gave me her number right away but based on the responses I was getting from that number the person had no clue what I was talking about. Maybe accidental wrong number. If anyone does have her number let me know, I'll send you the one I have and you can tell me if its right or wrong.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-faed79a40a93
Online only, will never meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-4ae63a8b4df9
Pursing a few more legit ones. I'll report back to let you know what I find.
-
05-30-22 12:28 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 1897They keep piling up
Holiday List:
Vera was TraveledDancer: online only "to start", maybe more later on, using pictures of pornstar Violet Myers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacZuLZkcew.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cbcc10cdc81b
Kylie: Only interested in a "serious long term relationship. " But wants to communicate on WhatsApp or Telegram.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-d722a83b03a7
Mia97: May be real but the pic belongs to pornstar, Alex Chance: https://www.twpornstars.com/p/28527156 "do you care for some naughty pics and videos for start?" Wants to switch to What'sApp. Gave me Paypal names of two different male Kenyans. I am blocking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-e8c09b171b71
Vera: Classic crypto-scammer. Profile says Middle-Eastern but pic is hot Asian chick. Blocked me?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cf61ba271461
DesirablePlayer: She's a player all right! She says she is not new and wants to move to Telegram or Snap.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-2e4f39806dc0
BAM.
-
05-29-22 14:57 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 2246Twins
Laylay1020 and laylanic must be twins as their two profiles on SB have similar pics and descriptions. JK of course. Pass.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...555369a6bdb8da
And
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...96b8e244c73f99
-
05-28-22 14:40 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 1897Extra, Extra
Here is a new list for anyone who cares.
FemininePrimaDonaa: Says her name is Samantha Foil. Picture is from a different woman on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Sanny-Jay-1...3884/?ref=py_c.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-1e0860188f7f
DreamyGorgeous: Says her name is Alice and asking me to go straight to text. Using an area code from the LA area. Slow to respond.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-61f56b837894.
ItalianBeauty: not a scammer. On the site since 6-14. Active often but unresponsive, I have her PII but she has not updated any SM since Fall 2021. Has anyone ever met her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-950780879dd8
SensualBeauty: Says her name is Nieves. Taking me straight to text using a Seattle area code. Never a good sign. Now texting me from a new number. *.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-856ec40cac26
FoxyHeiress: words sound like a crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-22fb699aca04
NiceGambler: multiple signs of a crypto-scammer. Got my number for texting and immediately blocked me. Using the same number as StunningLady, a crypto-scammer reported back in April.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-ab14c7141325
BAM.
-
05-28-22 14:10 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 1897Earlscy98
She uses the same profile name each time. I think this is her third or fourth profile. She is also on SD4 Me. I didn't look for her on WYP or SB. I have her PII and some links but she does not have traditional SM as far as I can find. She has never engaged with me.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-28-22 10:19 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 2246Earlscy98
This one is back. Shows up about once a year in the summer. Wants long term. 500 ppm. Pics were on previous profiles so may not be current. Yet, are accurate from SM (which no longer have).
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-1c4cd95801a3
-
05-27-22 15:09 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 573Berry
Berry is a send me 50 for gas scammer. She said that even after we had just agreed that I'd come to her place. Agreed on $300. I asked what her limits or rules are and she said "you send me $50 for gas". "She" is so busy she can't even remember she agreed to incall.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 13:43 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 1897Could be
You are absolutely correct. I am eager to hear someone's first hand report.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-26-22 13:02 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 2645Well she does have red hair. So "Berry", as in "Strawberry", maybe? My niece is called Berry for that very reason.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:42 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 1897Bad Girl Ventures List 5-26-22
Here is my latest list:
Berry: is the first name actually "Barry?" Kinda trans looking. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-daa043412557
Juliettegouix: TGTBT, all dates hidden, multiple locations, feels like a rinser to me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-8ccff4a6c316
Babygirl99: UTR in a hotel in Sharonville about to be kicked out. "Whatever you think is fair. As of right now I'm trying to get 80 dollars to pay for my motel room so I don't end up on the streets."
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-d3d18b142119
Sugarbabe4243: Not necessarily a scammer but. Pic is from before 2019 when she first joined and has not been updated. I have some of her SM and she is definitely a BBW now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-32daed40623d
Jennifer was CuteGorgeous: offering to sell me pics and videos.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-58fe4238972f
FineHeiress: Multiple signs its a crypto-scammer. Not yet conclusive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-42bc8101cca6
Hanna: TGTBT, stolen pics!, "I'm seeking for a long term arrangement with intimacy fwb someone to have fun with" "Do you care for some naughty pics and videos?"
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-d516cd4cdf96
DesirableAphrodite: multiple indications that this is a crypto-scammer but I could be wrong. Nice thigh gap! Taking me straight to text! Using pictures of Russian model Vika Pervova. I can supply SM/IG if wanted. Not in the USA a few days ago. Now trying to interest me in crypto.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-0fa77942e1b4
Aaliyah_luv3's: NOT necessarily a scammer. Since 9-16. UTR, https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-647-3609
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-864eed41c8f4
BAM
-
05-23-22 07:39 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 539Thanks
That was my gut reaction. I have successfully gotten some to go to text. I was worried that Snapchat might be able to uncover my real I'd.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 13:58 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 623Often scammers
In my experience, those are often scammers, and often outside the USA.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
In many cases, their next step is to direct you to an OF account, or other money-siphoning venue. They don't want to put that in a Seeking message thread, as they know they'll get deleted / banned. So they take their contacts immediately to Snapchat.
This is not always the case, of course. Many younger people do use Snapchat legitimately. But if they immediately try to get you onto Snap, beware. Just ask yourself, "Does this feel legit, or like a scam?" Your gut reaction is usually the right one.










Reply With Quote





