Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 13126
-
05-28-22 14:10 #9886Senior Member

Posts: 94You might want to try Oklahoma. There's places between OKC and DFW that offer country living experience and prices, about as "red state" as you can get, but the vast number of pros in DFW are close, as are the non-pro SB / UTR girls in OKC. Pretty much a buffet if you're down to drive a couple hours in either direction.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
Plus towns like Ardmore offer basic necessities like Wallyworld, restaurants, etc.
-
05-28-22 09:51 #9885Senior Member

Posts: 645Those titties look nice. What part of the ave is she usually on?
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 09:39 #9884Banned Member

Posts: 426Brooke
Has anyone dealt with Brooke since she went dark Brunette?
-
05-27-22 07:11 #9883Senior Member

Posts: 239Let me know if you have her nber in PM or pics or location where she works if she still around.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 07:08 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 239Yea let us know. Maybe she will have some spot where can find her.
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 07:02 #9881Senior Member

Posts: 239PM me her number please or how can I find her. I like big girls.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 01:56 #9880Senior Member

Posts: 477Veronica
She is 22 yrs old. She is young and pretty with mostly clear skin showing minor signs of using. She looks good naked if you like spinners. Her BBBJ skills are awful. She has a small mouth and a small pussy. She can't take a dick and doesn't even try very hard. She was pleasant enough but requires extra time and extra patience. I tried three different times but it never worked out and was a waste of time. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:17 #9879Senior Member

Posts: 987Strolls in DE but LE seems heavy handed in DE just like NJ. I don't even bother with the strolls in DE for this reason. I had no issues with meeting up with DE talent online a while back but even the UTRs I knew got popped by DE LE so they're watching.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:15 #9878Senior Member

Posts: 514I picked her up once and it was not a great experience. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She said she was having a bad day because someone left her at a motel so she had to hitchhike to get back to Kensington. Her story was that the guy was taking too long so she cut their session short and the guy got mad and left her there.
I should have taken that as a sign to ditch her but against my better judgement I decided to continue.
During my time with her, she gave a very short unenthusiastic BJ and complained a lot. I just decided to cut my losses with her and try to find someone else. I should have ditched her as well, but ended up taking her back in an awkward ride back to where I got her.
-
05-26-22 19:13 #9877Senior Member

Posts: 645https://youtu.be/VMbGRo7iFvQ?t=150
What's the deal with her. I never get a chance to ride thru the ave in the day so I miss out on a lot of girls.
-
05-26-22 19:01 #9876Senior Member

Posts: 645https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itZ92H1O-X4
Who is this redhead / light brunette at 7:13?
-
05-26-22 18:31 #9875Senior Member

Posts: 165Yeah that's her
Must have caught her on a good day. Sometimes she is just ok to deal with, otherwise she can be very bitchy and demanding. Still she is cute and tight so I do pick her up every now and then despite the attitude. I have never known her to be "quite pleasant" though.
Originally Posted by OneEyedPhil
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 14:47 #9874Regular Member

Posts: 19This Veronica? https://youtu.be/FY24aayEwQc?t=723.
I met her a few days ago- she was quite pleasant to deal with.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:37 #9873Senior Member

Posts: 2789Not to the extent of Kensington. Read the DE Other Areas threads as a lot of discussion there on Elkton. Seems that the Wawa is a hot spot on occasion. Basically Rte 40, then up Bridge St (273), W Main St, etc. It is more hit & miss than the Wilmington area strolls.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 11:24 #9872Senior Member

Posts: 987Elkton?
There's a stroll in Elkton?
Originally Posted by Yogi9050
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





