Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 30814
-
05-27-22 02:21 #18334Senior Member

Posts: 74Ms. Henny
Sup dudes been a min, though haven't seen her recently I did see her a couple back months back. Saw her in Greenville at the time sent her a text, chat a bit and then she asks for a face pic. Kinda stupid but she pretty good looking so I decided why not. Thankfully I didn't get blackmailed and head off to the motel. Arrive and pull an uno reverse card and ask her if she could send a verification pic and to my surprise she does! Pic she sent made her look really "meh" but figured she'll look ok in person. Now as always pics are flattering, definitely alot of makeup in her pics but not much during the visit, lots of tattoos (obviously) put the donation down and she her petite body, very small milkers and small little butt. CBJ for 15 secs and gets on top. No sounds for her so it's just awkward riding for a couple minutes. Pretty weak performance so I figured maybe doggy is in order. Nope same there no sound, so I switch to mish and nothing much there. Tells me to finish up which I can't when I'm doing a skeleton corpse so I "finish" and clean up and leave. Overall wack visit. She is the girl for the pics but imagine a dollar store version and that's what you get, pretty friendly and nice but unfortunately a clockwatcher. Tattoos look sick though not worth visiting again. Won't repeat. Qv $120 dollars. But hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...3/833714534921
-
05-27-22 01:40 #18333Senior Member

Posts: 28Tequila Sunshine
Has anyone had the pleasure? Texting has been spotty.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/637861837463
-
05-27-22 01:33 #18332Senior Member

Posts: 115Make sense
Your post makes no sense. None so ever.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:22 #18331Senior Member

Posts: 226I'm also pretty sure that it's not the same girl in all of the pictures.
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 19:15 #18330Senior Member

Posts: 234Very Questionable
Any time you see that many options (which as been used many times, by many others), you know it's fake.
Originally Posted by ReeperJ690
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 18:56 #18329Senior Member

Posts: 129Way too graphic of a description. Post created today. Quick google search shows pics posted all over the place. Yeah fake.
Originally Posted by ReeperJ690
[View Original Post]
Last edited by OneStarter; 05-26-22 at 18:56. Reason: fix grammar
-
05-26-22 18:34 #18328Senior Member

Posts: 80Too good to be true?
This has got to be too good to be true? Feedback?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/82495194
-
05-26-22 18:17 #18327Senior Member

Posts: 531Dreamy Delight
Can anyone provide details about this girl? I can't really get a good read on her body type from photos. Also would like to find out how far into the Sandhills she is located. I am intrigued by her services offered.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/791318231280
-
05-26-22 17:52 #18326Senior Member

Posts: 177Dream
Does this mean that she is long gone? Ok here is some info on Noa bit is from 2017 she is really cool too.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:44 #18325Senior Member

Posts: 47Use an app
There's an app you can use to change your appearance called "face app." I use one standard pic that resembles me enough to get by.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 17:32 #18324Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa's number.
Sent it to you.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:54 #18323Senior Member

Posts: 137Link?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
Only review I could find with that title is of a different girl.
-
05-26-22 16:49 #18322Senior Member

Posts: 660Seen many requests for info. I don't think she's ever gotten a review. I would suggest texting and see how it goes. If she asks for a deposit it's def fake. She's posted in greensboro and maybe even Fay I think. TOFTT.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:33 #18321Senior Member

Posts: 180She told me she's making periodic visits to Raleigh. She did well in Raleigh. I mentioned there aren't many decent girls here and she said all the pretty girls go to Charlotte when in NC, so she figured Raleigh would be better for business since no competition. She was right, considering she did well here.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:07 #18320Senior Member

Posts: 29Fake. Don't waste your time
She's a fake, set up meeting then it was all about deposit.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




