Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 630 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 9437
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3812
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Sdag Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    New girls that go by Kappi and Aiai?

    Might toftt next week if no one has tried yet.
    How long do they take to screen? It's been about a week for me, do they call you? I left 2 references plus my work info. Was wondering if I should try again or if they usually take that long.

  2. #3811

    Linda (RubMD)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I'm driving down to SD from LA tomorrow. Anyone knows if Linda still working? I texted the number from RubMD but not sure if Cris will reply. I don't have an acct with RubMD so I don't know if sending a message thru RubMD is better. Would appreciate any info on if she's working tomorrow. I did Cris last year and has her wechat. Was wondering if I should contact Cris on wechat and asked her.

    BTW, I just did MINI this morning. She was great, a tiny Kgirl with an awesome body and boobs and great service. Hope she will come down to SD for you guys.

    One more thing, just read Linda's one review on RubMD and it's not good LOL

  3. #3810
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    New girls that go by Kappi and Aiai?

    Might toftt next week if no one has tried yet.
    If either has a pussy as young or as tight as Ms. Koi, that would be a great halfway-to-Christmas present. Just saying.

  4. #3809
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    New girls that go by Kappi and Aiai?

    Might toftt next week if no one has tried yet.
    Both looks great. I'm leaning towards Kappi after I see Petra a couple of times. SDAG has really been upping their game with all these new hotties.

  5. #3808

    SDAG new

    New girls that go by Kappi and Aiai?

    Might toftt next week if no one has tried yet.

  6. #3807

    Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Is it Mina (OP), Mimi (you), or Mini (website)? Do this org have a Hx profile?
    Sorry, brother. Typing on my phone and it autocorrect to Mimi. Yes, I was referring to Mini. I'm not sure if they are on HX.

  7. #3806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Is it Mina (OP), Mimi (you), or Mini (website)? Do this org have a Hx profile?
    She's gone by both Mini and Mina in the past. Currently Mini.

    HX: SesangGirls. Booker J is awesome.

  8. #3805

    Mini

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kgirlsinla

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Is it Mina (OP), Mimi (you), or Mini (website)? Do this org have a Hx profile?

  9. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Mimi is freakin hot. I will be driving through OC and LA in the next couple of weeks and still deciding if I want to do any hobbying. Looks like I just missed Jazmin who just left the OC. Mimi might be a great choice. Thanks for the post.
    Is it Mina (OP), Mimi (you), or Mini (website)? Do this org have a Hx profile?

  10. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I'm posting this because she's worth it. Some of you have filled her up during her last LA tour a couple years back. Whether the rest of you make drive is on you. If you were in the area even better. But Mina is a legend and she's back. Arguably the #1 kgirl in SoCal rn, if not the whole gd state.

    http://www.kgla.net/
    Mimi is freakin hot. I will be driving through OC and LA in the next couple of weeks and still deciding if I want to do any hobbying. Looks like I just missed Jazmin who just left the OC. Mimi might be a great choice. Thanks for the post.

  11. #3802

    Mighty Koi

    What an absolutely delightful little spinner. Bubbly and playful attitude, a teeny tiny butt, a tight you know what, all natural, not jaded or scripted in the slightest. Has some interesting tats. A different and welcome change of vibe from your typical kgirl experience where you feel like you just got processed haha.

  12. #3801

    Mina in LA

    I'm posting this because she's worth it. Some of you have filled her up during her last LA tour a couple years back. Whether the rest of you make drive is on you. If you were in the area even better. But Mina is a legend and she's back. Arguably the #1 kgirl in SoCal rn, if not the whole gd state.

    http://www.kgla.net/

  13. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    There is only 1 girl working which is Susan haha.

    Never been a Sophia in the last few weeks.
    True only one person but she looks nothing like the pics. Not even close and generally not attractive. But I guess different strokes.

  14. #3799
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLA42  [View Original Post]
    This was yesterday. Showed up to see Susan (confirmed via text) but got the bait and switch to someone who told me they're Sophia.
    LOL. Same thing here. I showed up to see Susan and when I was there, Cris was there and Susan wasn't available WTF.

  15. #3798

    Makes no sense

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLA42  [View Original Post]
    This was yesterday. Showed up to see Susan (confirmed via text) but got the bait and switch to someone who told me they're Sophia.
    There is only 1 girl working which is Susan haha.

    Never been a Sophia in the last few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape