Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23910

    Busted?

    Man I'm sorry that happened to you. Can you give us some specifics on what went down? No one is going to judge but we would all benefit from some good intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!

  2. #23909

    Bonergarage

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    His comments are on the LC ad comment page.

    The ad is gone now.
    He probably has bonergarage tattooed on his lower back with an arrow pointing to where the boner needs to be parked.

  3. #23908

    Raine

    Has anyone heard from Raine? Did she get a new number?

  4. #23907

    Bonergarage

    His comments are on the LC ad comment page.

    The ad is gone now.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!

  5. #23906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Kimmi

    I met up with her for the second time today and, once again, she didn't disappoint. She's a hot little number--clean, ready when I arrived, good communication and sexy as hell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81313310

  6. #23905
    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!
    Its not LE. Most definitely a scam.

  7. #23904

    Bonersgarage

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!
    I would suspect he is a employee of BCSD!

  8. #23903

    Definitely legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksd61  [View Original Post]
    She was trained / works with Honey. A "premium" massage experience is what she offers. I did a duo massage with her and honey last year. Never saw her alone, but she seemed fun.

  9. #23902

    This begs the question

    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!
    What happened? Did you get busted by our favorite uncle? Do tell.

  10. #23901

    Graceful MILF Hacked

    Hey everyone, I was texting Grace earlier and she wanted me to pass on that her Tryst ad was hacked, the contact info currently on the site is not hers. She said she's working with Tryst to correct the situation and she'll update everyone once it's fixed.

  11. #23900

    Hooter12 doesn't know anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.
    Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!

  12. #23899

    Bonergarage

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it's not LE?

    Bonergarage always comments on brand new ads which usually appear right before a couple guys check in to the Boone county grey bar hotel.
    Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!

  13. #23898

    Not knowing what he is talking about! Hooter12

    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!

  14. #23897

    You seem awfully certain

    How do you know it's not LE?

    Bonergarage always comments on brand new ads which usually appear right before a couple guys check in to the Boone county grey bar hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.

  15. #23896

    Boone County

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    You don't know about Boone County? Well then -> Native Americans had once inhabited a large late historic village in Petersburg that contained "at least two periods of habitation dating to 1150 A. D. And 1400 A. D. " In 1729 an unknown Frenchman sketched an area on his chart at what is now Big Bone Lick State Park with a note that it was "where they found the bones of an elephant. " Another Frenchman, Charles le Moyne de Longueuil, would later be credited with being the first to investigate the Big Bone Lick area. In 1789,10-year-old John Tanner was captured by Ojibwe Indians across from the mouth of the Great Miami River, while his Baptist minister father, brother, and their slaves were planting corn. Boone County was created in 1798, and named after Daniel Boone. <- Now you know.
    Great history lesson and explanation WA, thanks for answering the age old question. There seems to be a lot of 'Big Bone Lick' investigating going on these days!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape