Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23681

    This begs the question

    Quote Originally Posted by IOK111  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!
    What happened? Did you get busted by our favorite uncle? Do tell.

  2. #23680

    Graceful MILF Hacked

    Hey everyone, I was texting Grace earlier and she wanted me to pass on that her Tryst ad was hacked, the contact info currently on the site is not hers. She said she's working with Tryst to correct the situation and she'll update everyone once it's fixed.

  3. #23679

    Hooter12 doesn't know anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.
    Hooter12 doesn't know what he is talking about! Believe me! I'm wondering if he would like to pay for my expenses related to yesterday? And I guess I can tear up my paper work I got also! Keith 71 was absolutely correct I wish I would have saw his posting earlier!

  4. #23678

    Bonergarage

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it's not LE?

    Bonergarage always comments on brand new ads which usually appear right before a couple guys check in to the Boone county grey bar hotel.
    Ok, who is bonersgarage? Where does he post? Thanks!

  5. #23677

    Not knowing what he is talking about! Hooter12

    Hey Hooter12,

    If you would like would you like to pay for all my expenses related to yesterday! I guess I can just tear up my paper work I received! Keith 71 I wish I would have saw your posting earlier! I would have listened to your advice!

  6. #23676

    You seem awfully certain

    How do you know it's not LE?

    Bonergarage always comments on brand new ads which usually appear right before a couple guys check in to the Boone county grey bar hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.

  7. #23675

    Boone County

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    You don't know about Boone County? Well then -> Native Americans had once inhabited a large late historic village in Petersburg that contained "at least two periods of habitation dating to 1150 A. D. And 1400 A. D. " In 1729 an unknown Frenchman sketched an area on his chart at what is now Big Bone Lick State Park with a note that it was "where they found the bones of an elephant. " Another Frenchman, Charles le Moyne de Longueuil, would later be credited with being the first to investigate the Big Bone Lick area. In 1789,10-year-old John Tanner was captured by Ojibwe Indians across from the mouth of the Great Miami River, while his Baptist minister father, brother, and their slaves were planting corn. Boone County was created in 1798, and named after Daniel Boone. <- Now you know.
    Great history lesson and explanation WA, thanks for answering the age old question. There seems to be a lot of 'Big Bone Lick' investigating going on these days!

  8. #23674
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Is Lea legit?


  9. #23673

    Boone County

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGotBack  [View Original Post]
    What's the problem with Boone County, are you guys saying its a LEO sting?
    You don't know about Boone County? Well then -> Native Americans had once inhabited a large late historic village in Petersburg that contained "at least two periods of habitation dating to 1150 A. D. And 1400 A. D. " In 1729 an unknown Frenchman sketched an area on his chart at what is now Big Bone Lick State Park with a note that it was "where they found the bones of an elephant. " Another Frenchman, Charles le Moyne de Longueuil, would later be credited with being the first to investigate the Big Bone Lick area. In 1789,10-year-old John Tanner was captured by Ojibwe Indians across from the mouth of the Great Miami River, while his Baptist minister father, brother, and their slaves were planting corn. Boone County was created in 1798, and named after Daniel Boone. <- Now you know.

  10. #23672

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGotBack  [View Original Post]
    What's the problem with Boone County, are you guys saying its a LEO sting?
    If it ain't Boone it's Kenton. You poor bastards that live down there ain't safe!

  11. #23671

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan78  [View Original Post]
    In from Indy for my birthday. Any girls do outcall to the Hollywood casino? I'm not picky just white and not obese. LOL. Help a brother out.
    Good luck having someone visit you in Indiana. Most providers from Ohio and Kentucky consider Indiana to be far away.

  12. #23670
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71;5935655[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/82403250[/URL]

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.

  13. #23669

    Sloane

    Sloane teamed up with Leighbaby. Promised her tons of his customers would love to watch to 2 of them together or have a 3 way. Stayed in her room for 2 weeks and not a single customer showed. She turned away her customers that had no interest in the TS thing Sloane.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Sloane the T girl that was working with Leighbaby when she got kicked off STG for posting to many ads in a row. And two Summer may have a pussy but her makeup job makes you think she was a he and had reconstruction surgery.

  14. #23668

    Sloane

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the ad for Summer. I read somewhere that she does duos with a T-girl named Sloane but Sloane travels. Anyway Sloane is the one with the elf costume and Summer is the other blonde with a nose ring in one of the pics. I saw a similar ad on STG a few months ago. Summer does not have a dick as one of the pics clearly shows she has a pussy. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82277940#.
    Isn't Sloane the T girl that was working with Leighbaby when she got kicked off STG for posting to many ads in a row. And two Summer may have a pussy but her makeup job makes you think she was a he and had reconstruction surgery.

  15. #23667

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Any volunteers to drop these off to bonersgarage and the rest of the boys?
    Why would any customer want to risk it? Asking for a friend. Take your chances in south Dayton.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape