Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 26664
-
05-26-22 20:32 #15654Senior Member

Posts: 39Naughty and nice
Yeah this girl is definitely fun! Although I met her from secret arrangements. You can for sure tell she likes what she does!
Originally Posted by JustinFromGr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 16:06 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 29Mistake on the link
I messed up. The link is wrong.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/479058947437
I was searching for for info on that other girl previously, Lux, and I used the wrong damn link. This is why the post said "Naughty and Nice" because this is Brittany in this post my bad.
-
05-26-22 15:31 #15652Senior Member

Posts: 245Mandy
Considering revisiting Mandy before her retirement, but when I saw her several years ago, the smoking hot body was accompanied by the lackluster attitude that earned her the moniker "mechanical Mandy. " Just wondered if anything had changed. My biggest concern being that she's about to retire so probably wouldn't give a shit about service anymore, but maybe she wants to leave some good memories too.
-
05-26-22 14:43 #15651Regular Member

Posts: 19Now that's funny.
Originally Posted by MarkWa
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 13:46 #15650Senior Member

Posts: 29Not Lux
I checked out Lux, Brittany is not Lux. At lease not as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 13:19 #15649Senior Member

Posts: 119Cum on over baby
Anyone seen her? I've talked on the phone with her a few times but not sure of her. Any details would be great! She's got a ass to die for! Maybe a new young Mandeee with out the drugs.
-
05-26-22 13:05 #15648Senior Member

Posts: 136TitLover420
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by TitLover420
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:59 #15647Regular Member

Posts: 1Not Lux
This is Brittany. I am not Lux. But I will thank you for the compliment of the ridiculous body.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 12:15 #15646Senior Member

Posts: 324Lux
Yes, that is Lux. Guess she decided it was time for a name change.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 10:20 #15645Senior Member

Posts: 245I wish I could sample, but the constantly changing donation and "security" issues make this one a no go for me. Damn shame, I'd have liked to try her.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 09:17 #15644Senior Member

Posts: 32Couple reports
Seen a couple providers since my last post.
Stormy. Pretty much all previous reviews are spot on. In my experience she seemed like she was on something. BBBJ was lacking, would only take the head. Put on the cover started in the kitty very loose no grip. Moved to Greek that was much better. Finished with some ATM. Scratched an itch that I had but probably will not repeat unless I have that itch again. 120 for all.
Sbj. After my previous experience I decided to try her again. Glad I did very small spinner body. Decent BBBJ, but as others have said kitty is very tight. 120 for hh.
Jasmine. Saw AA Jasmine and her duo partner. She is my atf by far. I know some don't agree with her prices. No gag reflex with the BBBJ from either girl. Put cover on and had both in multiple positions. Her friend is definitely tighter but did not seem as into it as Jasmine. Would repeat when the funds allow.
-
05-26-22 08:12 #15643Senior Member

Posts: 29Lux?
I don't know who Lux is, if you got a link I'll take a look. Either way, yes her body is ridiculous! So damn hot.
Originally Posted by Pfdg2014
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:24 #15642Regular Member

Posts: 14Cassidy
Today I had the pleasure of my first encounter with Cassidy James, and she did not disappoint! She was warm, welcoming, and great at what she does. Her pictures don't lie and those tits are amazing! I highly recommend.
https://tryst.link/search?loc=42.963...5.6679%3AGrand+Rapids%2 C+Michigan%2 C+United+States&within=100 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=cassidy&type%5 B%5 D=escort&type%5 B%5 D=bdsm&type%5 B%5 D=massage&type%5 B%5 D=online&rate_min=&rate_max=.
-
05-25-22 17:16 #15641Senior Member

Posts: 39Lux?
Isn't this Lux?
If it is the same person her body is ridiculous! LOL. Keeps me going back.
Originally Posted by JustinFromGr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 17:14 #15640Senior Member

Posts: 39Cutlerville
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/226776021499
She gives an amazing bbbjws.
Seen her a few times and figured someone might want to know.
Trailer park off division. Never had any issues.










Reply With Quote





