Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8948

    Chinese / Korean fuckery group Renton

    Well they are back at Harrington and although she was not bad looking the super rushed service really pissed me off.

    Makes it difficult to get into it enough to finish, I was out in 30 minutes MAYBE. After paying for an hour. I told her I wasn't happy and she said it was typical for only half hour. I asked her why I pay for an hour then? She said boss said, sorry. If you go don't pay for more than half hour and don't pay for upgrades because your not getting anything extra. I can get much better service at AMPs here not that far from Renton. Lesson learned.
    Number ends in 1799.
    Last edited by Erics050; 05-28-22 at 16:16. Reason: adding info

  2. #8947

    Need My Pipes Cleaned!

    Anyone have any suggestions for a south end AMP with somewhat attractive Asian gals who provide a BBBJ? I really need one!

  3. #8946
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I get what you guys are saying, just ask for what you want. My problem is the language barrier. It's frustrating when you ask something and you are not sure if they understand, many times they just smile and nod so it keeps you guessing. I had a couple of masseuses who used a translating app on their phone. I wish more would do that. I suppose one could use your own phone but then you would need to know which language / s that they speak.
    Being able to communicate can be huge. My current favorite around here hardly speaks English. It was nice to connect with a English speaking girls in Canada, all ethnicities.

  4. #8945
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully you weren't ringing the doorbell.
    No just one time waited a bit and left.

  5. #8944
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    Preach it bro. This made me laugh because I am the same way. Tell them what you like and say don't let me cum till I say so. Chicks love that.
    I get what you guys are saying, just ask for what you want. My problem is the language barrier. It's frustrating when you ask something and you are not sure if they understand, many times they just smile and nod so it keeps you guessing. I had a couple of masseuses who used a translating app on their phone. I wish more would do that. I suppose one could use your own phone but then you would need to know which language / s that they speak.

  6. #8943
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Say look here my friend. I want to get a buildup but not pop. I want you to make me insane and beg for it. Once I can't take it you go mammson jackhammer mode and don't stop.

    Dude. Just spell it out.
    Preach it bro. This made me laugh because I am the same way. Tell them what you like and say don't let me cum till I say so. Chicks love that.

  7. #8942
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    What do I say though?
    MassagedGuy,

    You're a veteran around here. Have you used a translate app on your phone? If not, try that. This way you can say / type all you want to communicate, and they'll more clearly get what you are asking for. If you need more info, PM me.

  8. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    What do I say though?
    Say look here my friend. I want to get a buildup but not pop. I want you to make me insane and beg for it. Once I can't take it you go mammson jackhammer mode and don't stop.

    Dude. Just spell it out.

  9. #8940
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    The key is go to an established known place and be clear upfront. Communication and language barriers are common. Be upfront. Should work out just fine.
    What do I say though?

  10. #8939

    I'd bet.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any places that have women who can give good edging north of seattle?
    The key is go to an established known place and be clear upfront. Communication and language barriers are common. Be upfront. Should work out just fine.

  11. #8938

    Good edging

    Any places that have women who can give good edging north of seattle?

  12. #8937
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I am in the north end and have been to quite a few AMPs and have never had to ring a doorbell. One place I go to has two workers and 3 rooms, if they are both busy one will come out and have you wait in the 3rd room, usually no more than 20 minutes. I think that's a good system, and you don't have to have contact with the previous customers. At 0 minutes is no big deal many providers make you wait in your car while they get ready anyway.
    I thought that it was rather obvious that I was kidding in that post, but people seemed to take me seriously. There are at least two places that I can think of that I have frequented where a bell is rung to enter the facility whether they are busy or not. And if there is no answer I do not keep ringing since I know what that means. Most places where I go are HE only and one just walks in. The girls come out rather rapidly since it is HE only and if too buys I will walk, though since they know me they often ask for me to wait in an empty room. But if buys I just leave. No need to jaw for half an hour.

  13. #8936
    Allegedly.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    It's probably Shoresy.

  14. #8935

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?
    I've had FS multiple times at Zen over the last couple of years.

    The ladies on offer there have ranged from downright repulsive to not half bad.

  15. #8934

    Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?
    Just left Zen, HE, no other options offered. She had a mask on the whole time very basic service. Essos, lots of ass play face down HE only face up or face down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape