Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 25732
-
05-26-22 10:56 #15922Douchebag

Posts: 326Have to wonder
So I'm just wondering. Has anyone actually met this girl. She keeps advertising and wants $1 for a BJ. Says that's the only thing she offers. I'm into the whole tattoo look but have to wonder if any mongers have actually experienced this girl for her donation request. Have tried to research but coming up empty.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/840960664319
-
05-26-22 10:53 #15921Senior Member

Posts: 157Morning delight with Heaven, Elle
You read that right, she ended her 30 day vacation up in the county just north of us yesterday, I scooped her up this morning. She can't host, so we came back to my spot. We had a wonderful time, enjoyed each other's company, I've known her for about 4 years, she was on her "A" game this morning. She has a new number, do not blow up my inbox asking for it, those that know her know how to contact her. I hope she steers clear of trouble and drama, deep down she's a good young lady, sometimes exercises poor judgement, which I'm sure all of us has done sometime!
-
05-26-22 09:38 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 47Soccer mom
Anyone hear from soccer mom dm me please.
-
05-26-22 08:22 #15919Senior Member

Posts: 58Katie
Yes, Had a dream with her a couple of years ago, just CBJ and I could not finish, she's huge. It was a safe location in Springfield at the time, that was the best part of the experience. Did not and never will repeat.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 08:09 #15918Senior Member

Posts: 188Katie
Stay away from this one, cash and dash. She has huge belly and looks nothing like her pictures. After seeing her probably could not have gotten it up anyway.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/727966151513
-
05-25-22 13:27 #15917Senior Member

Posts: 207Destiny
It is of my opinion that this seems to be fake or possibly even uncle, see link below. Lack of face pictures and when I asked for one I was told to send one instead. If you can prove otherwise, please feel free to do so.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ience/46431863
-
05-24-22 11:26 #15916Regular Member

Posts: 16Not worth the trip
She is much bigger than the pics show. Nice person, but you are borderline whaling with this one.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 11:24 #15915Regular Member

Posts: 16Only if you're in a really bad way
I've tried twice. Both times I ended up leaving early.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 09:11 #15914Senior Member

Posts: 827Jade
Seen her twice now. Bat shit crazy, you betcha. First visit, $ .6. Spent over two hours at her apt. It took her an hr to get to down to business. BBBJ, then CG. Blew in pussy, which is unusual for me. Second time, she was really crazy. Needed her pharmacist bad. BBBJ again, then she went crazy and punched a hole in the wall and kicked me out. Her habit got the better of her. I gave her. 6 and ran, LOL.
Originally Posted by RickyDicky
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 06:06 #15913Senior Member

Posts: 113Haley
I would be interested in her info as well if anybody can share. TIA.
Originally Posted by SplitIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 00:10 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 717Recently I asked her if she is pregnant. She is not.
Originally Posted by TheLookingMe
[View Original Post]
There have been several reviews in the past.
-
05-24-22 00:02 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 51Info
Sweet as Candy.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/400659500691
Anything on this one?
-
05-23-22 21:48 #15910Regular Member

Posts: 2Sarah
First time dreamer today. I had a dream with Sarah. I had seen her posts on STG and seemed legit. I called her set up was easy and was at her notel within minutes. Upon meeting her she looks some what like her pictures but a lot bigger in person also room remakes of green smoke. She agree to a bbj and FS. She began with a bbj was pretty good I went to touch her and she said she didn't do that. In the middle of giving the bbj she says she's pregnant not a great turn on at least for me. We moved to FS for a bit not real exciting she just kinda took it then I went to cimws as advertised and she did not really do that as she just put it close to her mouth. Again first timer but experience was nothing like I expected in a bad way. I def won't be going back.
-
05-23-22 20:46 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 186Slim
Interested as well.
Originally Posted by MoneyGreen
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 16:49 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 219Lauren's move
Saw Lauren today for a well priced short visit. Her notel is closing 5/24 and she needs storage and a truck as well as a new location. She's looking for a truck and a firm back. She would be most appreciative. I understand jiggle is in the same predicament. I'm sure your back wouldn't be the only 'firm' thing: LOL. I wish I had a truck; my back ain't so good: LOL.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/708870240909











Reply With Quote





