Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 736 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8583

    Heat wave

    So who had the balls to venture out and pick up a sticky, smelly and sweaty SW today? Definitely not me and won't do it tomorrow neither as they'll be the leftovers from today without a shower.

  2. #8582

    Pic

    Night shots are tough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220521-232842_Gallery.jpg‎   20220521_214020.jpg‎  

  3. #8581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddy611  [View Original Post]
    Tips on what you guys do when you have to do a car date? I have a couple of girls but they only do car dates I have dark tints but still anxious.
    I use to be just like you but I didn't have tint window. So best place to l always do car date is spot that have alot of trucks. But if you car window is tinted, you should be able to fuck at cvs parking lot since I have done it multiple time with no tint window, near a big dumpster. Always leave your car light on if you at a spot where there might be people walking by like a motel 6 parking lot. To he honest, now I feel like I can do it anywhere LOL.

  4. #8580

    How to car date

    Tips on what you guys do when you have to do a car date? I have a couple of girls but they only do car dates I have dark tints but still anxious.

  5. #8579
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely the one I spoke about, almost threw up because of her meds. Nice woman and no drama. Just smelled. But, other than that, good sessions every time.
    Callin all Entrepreneurs out there. I am suprised no one has thought to starting up a mobile shower business. $5 for a 10 minute cold shower.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxoz3hMEJ5g

  6. #8578
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I did recon to go back later tonight. And girls are out in force. Saw lots of WSW from Andrew to McDonald's.

    I tried to get a pic but it didn't come out. Saw one with short shorts so low they barely covered anything.

    I am going back tonight then tomorrow night after the hot day in the 90's. These girls should be smelling ripe after sweating in the heat and humidity all day.
    I've made several passes the last few days and mostly new SW. All looked either dirty or crazy. Drugs are ramping up not just NMS. But, everywhere. The demand for $$ is increasing in the street and we may see more new SW this summer.

  7. #8577
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Yes she had a pink trucker hat. Did you spy her too?
    That's definitely the one I spoke about, almost threw up because of her meds. Nice woman and no drama. Just smelled. But, other than that, good sessions every time.

  8. #8576

    Just left NMS

    I did recon to go back later tonight. And girls are out in force. Saw lots of WSW from Andrew to McDonald's.

    I tried to get a pic but it didn't come out. Saw one with short shorts so low they barely covered anything.

    I am going back tonight then tomorrow night after the hot day in the 90's. These girls should be smelling ripe after sweating in the heat and humidity all day.

  9. #8575
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch. Did she have a baseball cap on? What time on Saturday? I found that LEO isn't active in the mornings, mostly evenings.
    Yes she had a pink trucker hat. Did you spy her too?

  10. #8574
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Got to Nms area 7 pm Monday saw 7, the more I drove around more I saw, around when I left 20 by 8 pm a lot new faces, first 2 pics Bianca (avoid bad news).
    Bianca can be fun when she's in the right mood.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  11. #8573

    Pic

    Todays pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220518_084721.jpg‎   Selection_001.jpg‎  

  12. #8572
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Kind words leads to reliability. Something that she never gets on the streets. Awhile back, I met a SW and she was really cool. Always called and we met up for a session. A few times, she called just to say Hello. Then, after that it got pretty bad. She would call in the middle of the night and asked to be picked up because she got beat up and wanted a safe place, which was my car. Asked for something to eat, which I didn't mind getting. Her pimp / BF kept calling, looking for her. I can hear him apologizing. It was him that was beating her up when he was high. This went on for a week before she either lost her phone or moved away. Needless to say, I'll never go through that again.
    I made friends at strip clubs massage parlors wanted to see if I could do it at nms. If she doesn't text me this weekend I won't text her I'm going to try and find Stephanie on dot Ave. I made a report on her.

  13. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Kind words leads to reliability. Something that she never gets on the streets. Awhile back, I met a SW and she was really cool. Always called and we met up for a session. A few times, she called just to say Hello. Then, after that it got pretty bad. She would call in the middle of the night and asked to be picked up because she got beat up and wanted a safe place, which was my car. Asked for something to eat, which I didn't mind getting. Her pimp / BF kept calling, looking for her. I can hear him apologizing. It was him that was beating her up when he was high. This went on for a week before she either lost her phone or moved away. Needless to say, I'll never go through that again.
    When I put them in my phone, I always give them a memorable name, like "SPAM ATT", for Ashley, and I set it up so the it doesn't ring. If anyone sees the call, they assume it's a spam call that I don't answer. I make sure the notifications don't expand to show the full text messages.

  14. #8570
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    A text from the lady I met at nms that stays at the shelter, its nice to hear such kind words. We hung out the past 4 weekends.
    Kind words leads to reliability. Something that she never gets on the streets. Awhile back, I met a SW and she was really cool. Always called and we met up for a session. A few times, she called just to say Hello. Then, after that it got pretty bad. She would call in the middle of the night and asked to be picked up because she got beat up and wanted a safe place, which was my car. Asked for something to eat, which I didn't mind getting. Her pimp / BF kept calling, looking for her. I can hear him apologizing. It was him that was beating her up when he was high. This went on for a week before she either lost her phone or moved away. Needless to say, I'll never go through that again.

  15. #8569

    Susie

    A text from the lady I met at nms that stays at the shelter, its nice to hear such kind words. We hung out the past 4 weekends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails susie.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape