Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Submit Review
Page 302 of 751 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 11256
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6741

    No report. Just a Q

    Was apart of this site awhile ago and stepped away from this hobby after CL went down. My only interested was mainly non pro. How is everyone fishing for non pro these days?

  2. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?

    At least you see it on TV or in a movie.

    Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".
    Yes it was an SA profile. In Corona. She now changed her tag line to include the word prison, if you want to find her.

  3. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    They allow prepaid, so why not just get one from a store?

    For most sites that take prepaid, I'll grab an address from a different state and my name is Jack Daniel.

    I remember some sites used ccbill as the processor, which seemed to be blacklisted by some prepaid processors. It's also based in Europe, I believe.

    I usually let them know I had a problem with my card and in some cases, the CSR provided a different billing system to use, which worked.
    I have tried at least two prepaid debit cards, the same ones that work well on seeking, but no go.

  4. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I've posted about this earlier, in other threads. It does seem possible, some girls I recognize from SA, but I can't figure out a way to pay for the membership without giving a personal CC, which I won't / can't do.
    They allow prepaid, so why not just get one from a store?

    For most sites that take prepaid, I'll grab an address from a different state and my name is Jack Daniel.

    I remember some sites used ccbill as the processor, which seemed to be blacklisted by some prepaid processors. It's also based in Europe, I believe.

    I usually let them know I had a problem with my card and in some cases, the CSR provided a different billing system to use, which worked.

  5. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
    Aren't prisoners allowed conjugal visits?

    At least you see it on TV or in a movie.

    Was this an SA profile? The most I've encountered was "I am currently in <enter country here , waiting to get <insert excuse here . It costs money to get it faster".

  6. #6736

    Inbox cleared

    Sorry guys, fire away w / the PMs.

  7. #6735
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.
    LOL, do you have a link? Years ago I kept in touch with a woman who was in a government sponsored resort for 8 months until we met face to face. We both enjoyed her new freedom for several weeks.

  8. #6734

    F'ing insane!

    She: I find myself always attracted to older men but have rarely acted on it. I am in prison though and will not be out for 9-11 months. How do you feel about that?

    Me: That is a first, I'll say that. Seriously? I like your profile for sure, but I am looking more for someone I could actually meet.

    She: Yes. You could come meet me here. Get to know one another on a deeper level.

  9. #6733
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested, hit me up.
    Going to need to see some pics.

  10. #6732

  11. #6731

    I am in

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
    Hit me up.

  12. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.
    Yes hit let me know more.

  13. #6729

  14. #6728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Interested

    I'm interested, hit me up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am game, I do not need a pm.

    I have a sex worker friend, 33 years old, looking to sell overpriced sex and it is raw dog.

    Another one is a pro masseuse, just getting divorced, probably would only do oral to start.

    Both have places.

    They are semi pros, not like the 19 year old supermodel non pros on this forum. Let me know.

  15. #6727
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am now reasonably confident she is the famous designer for real. She gave me her first name, it matches. She's back to texting w / my on my GV # after I sent her a real photo. I will play this out, sometimes you find the oddest people on seeking. I can go online and find all kinds of things about her, video of her appearing on TV, etc. The real deal. Smoking smoking hot bod. I now know her voice. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

    I have related before the fact that I got into contact w / Tawny Kitaen on the site. A famous 80's actress. She lived in OC, like me. It became apparent as I looked at her photos (on the site and shared) that she was someone, and she gave me her real first name. Then I knew. She had had several botched boob jobs, the subject of a TV show and some lawsuits. She was literally on the site to try to raise $ for yet another surgery. She tried to get me to spring for a $1500 date. IK I couldn't afford her and told her so, but also promised her I wouldn't out her. Then, sadly, a few months later, I heard that she had passed away. So I don't feel an obligation to keep her secret anymore.
    Over the years I've bred high-performing businesswomen who make six to seven figures annually, porn stars (both retired and active), models from amateur to high profile, social media influencers, and up and coming actresses on the site. One of whom is now an A-lister (name withheld for obvious reasons).

    It can be surprising at first, but there are all kinds of stunning women of all walks of life on the site. Gods bless them all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape