Escort Review: Strip Club Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 7015
-
05-28-22 23:13 #5650Regular Member

Posts: 1Odyssey 2001 pricing
Just went last night first time in 5 years. Used to be 3/$60 now it's 3/$100.
Originally Posted by SumDumbFuk
[View Original Post]
Found a nice girl 'JayJay' decided to go to the CR which was $500/. 5 hr. That was a rip off, nothing different then the space shuttle just a bigger room.
I think the shuttle is now $250/. 5 hr which as like doubled.
-
05-27-22 10:32 #5649Senior Member

Posts: 289This is very disappointing to read. I'd also read about Jenna and have gone a few time but she was never working when I was there. I struck gold here once, but it's been downhill since then. I'm wondering if next week might better to visit. Especially as monthly rent is due.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 10:48 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 89Pp
I was in town from the space coast and having read a bunch of reviews I set my expectations really low with a small amount of hope. Hope would not pay out this day. PP was close to my hotel so I decided to make a try for some fun there. Upon arrival the first things I notice is no dancers dancing, just on their phones. 4 girls in all and only 1 guy. Bartender got me a beer and I sat at the bar waiting to see who would even look up from their phone. Was approached by 1 lady who was not at all my type and spoke no English. Had a couple of beers and left. I would not recommend this place ever.
-
05-25-22 18:41 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 201Ybor Strip Jenna
I made my first and probably last visit to Ybor Strip on Monday. I stopped by around 3 ish. Right away, I could see the talent was a bit underwhelming. There were probably five dancers and an equal number of men. I never saw anyone dancing on the stage. Instead the ladies would approach and ask if I wanted to go in back for a lap dance. Maybe it' just me, but I like to see them dancing first to get a vibe. Eventually a cute brunette named Jenna approached me and I recalled her name from the Forum. So I accepted her invitation. Now she has a nice body but maybe a bit hyped to me. The first dance was fun. I was aroused. She pretended to be into it and suggested we go to the other room for FS. She first quoted me $420 which I was quite aware is more than she normally charges. I even told her so. After some haggling, we settled on $300 which I know was still too high. Thinking it had been a slow Monday and she was trying to make up for it. But I kinda knew at this point this would not be a return visit and wanted to see what she had to offer. She started with some sexy dancing but quickly applied the cover for a rushed, lackluster CBJ. I was already hard so she sat down and bounced around for about 5 minutes. Lots of fake moans. Then she turned around facing me while riding. This lasted maybe for a couple of minutes. Then she hops off and pulls off the cover. And begins a BBJ while jerking me off. Now this was way to early into our 30 minute session. So I tell her I was not ready to come. I wanted her to bend over the ottoman for some K9. She quickly responds that she did not have another condom. I could see her mind working. At first she asks if I could wait while she goes out to get another. All the time I know she has another in her purse which she produced. So I am enjoying myself for another couple of minutes when she tells me she can't take it anymore. She guides me backed to the sofa where she starts again with the BJ and jerking. It felt good but the service was definitely no where what I expected based on previous comments. Overall she was a friendly but is to robotic and basically a scammer.
-
05-24-22 23:38 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 123Victoria got to shave / wax her legs. Kinda turn off how hairy they are.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 20:02 #5645Regular Member

Posts: 12[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-24-22 10:54 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 149No, you're not mistaken. This was my first time back to GC in many months and the prices have skyrocketed. On Sunday night, I was quoted 600 for a 30 minute, 300 (or was it 350?) for a 15 minute room by two different girls and then TIPs were expected on top of that for anything that included FS. I balked then broke into a bit of laughter which I tried to contain. I got two lap dances only and hauled ass out of there. I will NOT be back.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure who is paying these prices, but it has to be some major fool. Let's just call this Fool's Gold Club until things change.
-
05-24-22 07:25 #5643Regular Member

Posts: 23In town from Orlando
Hey guys thanks for all your great info I've viewed the history of some of the clubs. After striking out last night with the locals I decided to try a club tonight after work. I'm thinking YS or Gold.
Just a few questions as I'm not familiar with the club experience.
I discuss what services before I go back into the room correct? Like if I want bbjcim I need to ask straight up on the floor?
With door tip drink and girl I can expect to spend around 200 $?
Thanks why'all and if anyone else is in town and wants to hit a few clubs tonight wing manning send me a message.
-
05-23-22 06:06 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 402Pink Pussycat
Tried out a new dayshift girl, I think she said her name was Victoria. Young petite spinner from Brazil. Look for girl with braces when she smiles. Doesn't know much English or Spanish, so you'll need an app for Portuguese. She is a suissive pleaser and takes direction well. 1. 5 for the works. Also saw Jenny there earlier in the week. Cute, young Cuban, not much English, but delivered for usual 2.
I dropped by Gold sometime this week as well, I met some smoking hot blonde Cuban, took her a spin in the regular to test chemistry because I'm aware of the premium you pay at Gold. Well, chemistry was a fail, so didn't move on to 15 min.
Room. Mostly because I got the news on the updated premium. 350 for 15 minutes to the house and 350 more to her? Is thar right or did I misunderstanding something? Hell to the no! I'll take a spin in Eros for that. It clearly states on the sign 350 for 15. I'm pretty sure she said AND 350 for her, plus I'm guessing the door guy wants his usual 50.
-
05-20-22 21:29 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 45Players Club
Haven't been there in a long time does anyone have any details on the place?
-
05-19-22 08:44 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 35YS nightshift
Dropped by YS on the nightshift after a lightning game about 2 weeks ago. Most of the talent there was pretty sub par but found a Latina with some massive naturals and a fake ass. Did the 3 for $60 dance package. She asked if I was a cop and then offered a BJ for $180 or FS for $250. Went for the BJ, it was covered. Her skills were good bit she kept switching to w HJ too often which kind of ruined it. Didn't ask her name but she is easy to spot, she was the only one on nightshift with DD natural tits. I don't think I'd return to YS, for night shift at least, the dancers for the most part were ugly, maybe I'll check out the dayshift crew.
-
05-15-22 02:47 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 189I met her before at YS. She goes by Gigi or Gia. Don't expect extras from her, but she did let me touch her in the private room area.
Originally Posted by Soldat
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 20:22 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 407Covid and clubs
No one is requiring mask anymore. YS or Pink Pussycat I recommend in Tampa as fa as daytime privacy.
Originally Posted by FrankFSpank
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:01 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 29Recommendations?
Hello fellows,
I used to frequent gold club or ybor strip prior to Covid. I tried both a few times after reopenings and it was just not the same. They were requiring masks for girls to sit w / customers at gold. Plenty of girls few customers. Ybor strip didn't have a lot of girls or customers but were more relaxed on covid regulations. Now since it's been so long, I don't know where to go and don't want to waste a bunch of time. Any recommendations for quality dayshift. I don't drink so that doesn't matter but unsupervised VIPs are important. Thanks in advance.
-
05-12-22 01:30 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 510Has she been there several years? I thought she was Brazilian. I might be feeling nostalgic and need to visit YS, but it will never be what it was in 1998. No work ethic anymore. LOL.
Originally Posted by PinkChaser
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




