LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23665

    Boone County?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    I 100% guarantee it is Boone County because Bonersgarage has posted comments he has posted on all Boone County postings! I will bet anything! Stay the hell away!
    What's the problem with Boone County, are you guys saying its a LEO sting?

  2. #23664

    Boone County

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    I 100% guarantee it is Boone County because Bonersgarage has posted comments he has posted on all Boone County postings! I will bet anything! Stay the hell away!

  3. #23663

    Any girls do outcall to Hollywood?

    In from Indy for my birthday. Any girls do outcall to the Hollywood casino? I'm not picky just white and not obese. LOL. Help a brother out.

  4. #23662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Boone County Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    This ad has been posted before, also, extra pictures.

  5. #23661

    Boone County I bet is at it again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!

  6. #23660

    Way to start the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    After being threatened by Pedro, I decided I needed some stress relief before work. So I put RaeganGayle's lips to good use. Swallowed everydrop with a smile on her face. Feel free to PM her. She loves a dick in her mouth.
    RaeganGayle's, any link to her profile, not sure what site she uses to advertise. Thanks!

  7. #23659

    Likely story

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the ad for Summer. I read somewhere that she does duos with a T-girl named Sloane but Sloane travels. Anyway Sloane is the one with the elf costume and Summer is the other blonde with a nose ring in one of the pics. I saw a similar ad on STG a few months ago. Summer does not have a dick as one of the pics clearly shows she has a pussy. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82277940#.
    This seems more believable than the "friend helping out a new escort and posting ads for her" scenario. That friend has 1 post.

    My money is on a below average provider that is coming up with creative ways to generate clientele because her performance isn't enough to do it. I'll avoid for now.

  8. #23658

    Way to start the day

    After being threatened by Pedro, I decided I needed some stress relief before work. So I put RaeganGayle's lips to good use. Swallowed everydrop with a smile on her face. Feel free to PM her. She loves a dick in her mouth.

  9. #23657
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Did they play with each other.
    Yes' they do an really get into it.

  10. #23656
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Her hand in these pictures looks like a pin cushion.
    She's a junkie.

    Some of her pics she uses in ad are from and 2015-2016 when she posted under the name Jesi and worked out of an apt in pebble brook complex in Milford behind the home depot.

    Huge heroin user. Boyfriend stays with her in the room and us always close by during visits.

    Definitely not worth $90 a quick visit.

    She use to fuck an suck for $30-$40 incall a few yrs ago.

    She has only aged an gotten worse fellas.

    Don't be fooled.

  11. #23655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Summer

    I believe this is the ad for Summer. I read somewhere that she does duos with a T-girl named Sloane but Sloane travels. Anyway Sloane is the one with the elf costume and Summer is the other blonde with a nose ring in one of the pics. I saw a similar ad on STG a few months ago. Summer does not have a dick as one of the pics clearly shows she has a pussy. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82277940#.

  12. #23654

  13. #23653

    Pin cushion

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Her hand in these pictures looks like a pin cushion.
    Great observation V.

  14. #23652

    Here you go

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/82309721

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthed  [View Original Post]
    Tell me m ore.

  15. #23651

    New girl

    Tell me m ore.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHobbyK5  [View Original Post]
    I've got a friend, Summer, who is wanting to dip her toes into escorting.

    She's never done this before, but she's a freak. I know from experience.

    I'm posting some ads for her as she has no clue how to do all of this, but. If anyone wants contact info, shoot me a message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape