Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 556 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 8329
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #5254

    I agree, and also want to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Why would any monger bring up the site let alone specific threads? Do you not realize sex workers have their own sites where they share info which they will never tell mongers about.
    Has anyone ever seen these sites? Or had access to them? I'm understandably so very curious about these sites. I want to see them like I'm sure they'd want to see all of our sites. Any info?

  2. #5253

    Kyra Metals

    Saw her couple months ago BBFS and BB Greek were available. She's also fun and interesting person in addition to being good provider. Downside is that she's too big for me. I think she's maybe 20 plus what you see in photos. I'd be regular if she hit the gym and went on diet.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Seen Abby, Jody Lynn, and Julie as far as bb providers go. Kelsey was on my to do list, until I read the recent drama surrounding her. May wind up trying to hit up one of them again while in town. But, I'm looking to celebrate a recent promotion some and am looking for a duo. Anyone got any recommended duo's who do outcalls to the strip? Oh, and has anyone seen Kyra Metals lately? Was wondering if she was any good and if bb was still on the table with her, I remember reading that it was a while back.

  3. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Why would any monger bring up the site let alone specific threads? Do you not realize sex workers have their own sites where they share info which they will never tell mongers about.
    Way too many Johns got to be White Knights.

    I quit putting detailed reviews that could be linked back to me after a couple of cucks went running to the provider that someone had posted a review about them.

  4. #5251

    Will be back in town in about a month

    Seen Abby, Jody Lynn, and Julie as far as bb providers go. Kelsey was on my to do list, until I read the recent drama surrounding her. May wind up trying to hit up one of them again while in town. But, I'm looking to celebrate a recent promotion some and am looking for a duo. Anyone got any recommended duo's who do outcalls to the strip? Oh, and has anyone seen Kyra Metals lately? Was wondering if she was any good and if bb was still on the table with her, I remember reading that it was a while back.

  5. #5250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Well, lucky for you that her character isn't besmirched. I'm sure she's marriage and take home to mama material now. I certainly hope she handed out some free pussy. That's generally one of the hoped-for perks of being a doormat or white knight.





    The same reason they do it everywhere. They believe hookers are their friends, and would fuck them for free if they JUST didn't need the cash.
    No free pussy for white knights in her stable. Needs the cash for her H habit.

  6. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I just saw Kelsey. No issues with her ex. I told her about this thread and she was pissed- the ex referred to has (unfortunately) passed away, some months ago.

    She was upset that her reputation is being unjustly tarnished.
    Well, lucky for you that her character isn't besmirched. I'm sure she's marriage and take home to mama material now. I certainly hope she handed out some free pussy. That's generally one of the hoped-for perks of being a doormat or white knight.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Why mention fight club? First rule of fight club, don't mention fight club!
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    I have to second this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Why would you mention anything from this thread to any girl?
    The same reason they do it everywhere. They believe hookers are their friends, and would fuck them for free if they JUST didn't need the cash.

  7. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I just saw Kelsey. No issues with her ex. I told her about this thread and she was pissed- the ex referred to has (unfortunately) passed away, some months ago.

    She was upset that her reputation is being unjustly tarnished.

    Otherwise she was in great spirits -gladly deepthroated me. Then took me ballsdeep in multiple position till I creampied her.

    And no, I wasn't threatened by anyone or felt unsafe. That's all in her past.
    Why would you mention anything from this thread to any girl?

  8. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Why would any monger bring up the site let alone specific threads?
    I have to second this one.

  9. #5246
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Why mention fight club? First rule of fight club, don't mention fight club!

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I just saw Kelsey. No issues with her ex. I told her about this thread and she was pissed- the ex referred to has (unfortunately) passed away, some months ago.

    She was upset that her reputation is being unjustly tarnished.

    Otherwise she was in great spirits -gladly deepthroated me. Then took me ballsdeep in multiple position till I creampied her.

    And no, I wasn't threatened by anyone or felt unsafe. That's all in her past.

  10. #5245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    My incident happened week ago. So she's lying or has new pimp / bf.
    My incident was less than couple months ago too. She's lying to protect her unjustly tarnished reputation.

    How do you tarnish a reputation for being a cum bucket / cum dumpster?? LOL.

    Obviously not in her past.

  11. #5244

    Kelsey

    My incident happened week ago. So she's lying or has new pimp / bf.

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I just saw Kelsey. No issues with her ex. I told her about this thread and she was pissed- the ex referred to has (unfortunately) passed away, some months ago.

    She was upset that her reputation is being unjustly tarnished.

    Otherwise she was in great spirits -gladly deepthroated me. Then took me ballsdeep in multiple position till I creampied her.

    And no, I wasn't threatened by anyone or felt unsafe. That's all in her past.

  12. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    I told her about this thread
    Why would any monger bring up the site let alone specific threads? Do you not realize sex workers have their own sites where they share info which they will never tell mongers about.

  13. #5242
    Ok so I just saw Kelsey. No issues with her ex. I told her about this thread and she was pissed- the ex referred to has (unfortunately) passed away, some months ago.

    She was upset that her reputation is being unjustly tarnished.

    Otherwise she was in great spirits -gladly deepthroated me. Then took me ballsdeep in multiple position till I creampied her.

    And no, I wasn't threatened by anyone or felt unsafe. That's all in her past.

  14. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    You, my friend appear to be an STD magnet! I'm not into all the bare that gets mentioned on here, but I think if I had the experiences you've had I'd be triple wrapping my jimmy.
    I've been fucking these providers for 8 years straight. Fucked thousands of providers. Bare and covered but mostly bare. I have never ever gotten an STD before. I've done some nasty disturbing things. Only time I have ever caught std was from a civilian. And it was from a bare BJ. Weird right?

  15. #5240

    Holy shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeJ702  [View Original Post]
    You Moby are very lucky, You have a super charged immune system, I get tested monthly lots of times I have no symptoms at all. I've been positive for trichomoniasis more times than I can count, mostly with no symptoms. Chlamydia more times than I can count and only a few times I've had symptoms. Gonorrhea 2 times and that was nothing nice. Odd's are very high that if one partner is affected with a bacterial STD risk is high. HIV risk is way way lower. https://stdcenterny.com/articles/std...encounter.html.

    I will stop taking about STD's as some of the members don't want to hear about it on the bare forum. be safe!
    You, my friend appear to be an STD magnet! I'm not into all the bare that gets mentioned on here, but I think if I had the experiences you've had I'd be triple wrapping my jimmy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape