Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23895
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Is Lea legit?


  2. #23894

    Boone County

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGotBack  [View Original Post]
    What's the problem with Boone County, are you guys saying its a LEO sting?
    You don't know about Boone County? Well then -> Native Americans had once inhabited a large late historic village in Petersburg that contained "at least two periods of habitation dating to 1150 A. D. And 1400 A. D. " In 1729 an unknown Frenchman sketched an area on his chart at what is now Big Bone Lick State Park with a note that it was "where they found the bones of an elephant. " Another Frenchman, Charles le Moyne de Longueuil, would later be credited with being the first to investigate the Big Bone Lick area. In 1789,10-year-old John Tanner was captured by Ojibwe Indians across from the mouth of the Great Miami River, while his Baptist minister father, brother, and their slaves were planting corn. Boone County was created in 1798, and named after Daniel Boone. <- Now you know.

  3. #23893

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGotBack  [View Original Post]
    What's the problem with Boone County, are you guys saying its a LEO sting?
    If it ain't Boone it's Kenton. You poor bastards that live down there ain't safe!

  4. #23892

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan78  [View Original Post]
    In from Indy for my birthday. Any girls do outcall to the Hollywood casino? I'm not picky just white and not obese. LOL. Help a brother out.
    Good luck having someone visit you in Indiana. Most providers from Ohio and Kentucky consider Indiana to be far away.

  5. #23891
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71;5935655[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/82403250[/URL]

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    Its not LE but most definitely a scam.

  6. #23890

    Sloane

    Sloane teamed up with Leighbaby. Promised her tons of his customers would love to watch to 2 of them together or have a 3 way. Stayed in her room for 2 weeks and not a single customer showed. She turned away her customers that had no interest in the TS thing Sloane.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Sloane the T girl that was working with Leighbaby when she got kicked off STG for posting to many ads in a row. And two Summer may have a pussy but her makeup job makes you think she was a he and had reconstruction surgery.

  7. #23889

    Sloane

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the ad for Summer. I read somewhere that she does duos with a T-girl named Sloane but Sloane travels. Anyway Sloane is the one with the elf costume and Summer is the other blonde with a nose ring in one of the pics. I saw a similar ad on STG a few months ago. Summer does not have a dick as one of the pics clearly shows she has a pussy. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82277940#.
    Isn't Sloane the T girl that was working with Leighbaby when she got kicked off STG for posting to many ads in a row. And two Summer may have a pussy but her makeup job makes you think she was a he and had reconstruction surgery.

  8. #23888

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Any volunteers to drop these off to bonersgarage and the rest of the boys?
    Why would any customer want to risk it? Asking for a friend. Take your chances in south Dayton.

  9. #23887

    Time to make the donuts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    I 100% guarantee it is Boone County because Bonersgarage has posted comments he has posted on all Boone County postings! I will bet anything! Stay the hell away!
    Any volunteers to drop these off to bonersgarage and the rest of the boys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎   4.JPG‎   5.JPG‎  


  10. #23886

    Boone County?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    I 100% guarantee it is Boone County because Bonersgarage has posted comments he has posted on all Boone County postings! I will bet anything! Stay the hell away!
    What's the problem with Boone County, are you guys saying its a LEO sting?

  11. #23885

    Boone County

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    I 100% guarantee it is Boone County because Bonersgarage has posted comments he has posted on all Boone County postings! I will bet anything! Stay the hell away!

  12. #23884

    Any girls do outcall to Hollywood?

    In from Indy for my birthday. Any girls do outcall to the Hollywood casino? I'm not picky just white and not obese. LOL. Help a brother out.

  13. #23883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Boone County Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith71  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!
    This ad has been posted before, also, extra pictures.

  14. #23882

    Boone County I bet is at it again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82403250

    No face, no cops, I love to partyText! Everything being offered! I smell Boone County I bet!

  15. #23881

    Way to start the day

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    After being threatened by Pedro, I decided I needed some stress relief before work. So I put RaeganGayle's lips to good use. Swallowed everydrop with a smile on her face. Feel free to PM her. She loves a dick in her mouth.
    RaeganGayle's, any link to her profile, not sure what site she uses to advertise. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape