Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14198

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was searching the Internet and this site or information on Jay. Maybe she went by a different name. Maybe a fake ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81551467#.
    I have seen her a few times last year. She is legit but unreliable. Pics are accurate and she seems to have gained few healthy pounds. She has a habit which messed up teeth a little, hence no smiling pics. Wide menu including greek at that time but she would not be able to do it every time. Damage was $$$ hour. Deleted her number when she was too strung out to catch uber at her doorstep 2 times. With such a bad scene in baltimore right now, She may be worth it for some. As always, YMMV.

  2. #14197

    Vanessa

    Got a text from Vanessa today. Said she's available to meet but not at the house in catonsville. She's at the infamous hotel off Caton Ave. I'm sure quite a few of you here got the same text. When I asked her about the house and did something happen there? Crickets and no response. So for me I'll be staying away from the house. If she ever goes back there and I'll be staying away from that hotel off Caton Ave also. Whoever said it here a couple of weeks ago that the house is hot. Could very well be true. Well could also be possible that she just had a falling out with the dude at the house.

  3. #14196
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Casey, redhead / Bolton Hill, was talking about getting a new place last summer. But she seems to have a pretty good deal at that small apt, and it is a good safe neighborhood. Have you guys been asking to check the bathroom, and at least if she's met you before, asking her boyfriend to go for a walk?
    I've seen her several times and I've never mentioned the bathroom. But she did tell me on my first visit about a dog in the bathroom even though I never heard any whimpering or barking. To be fair, I've never had any issues or problems with her in that regard. I know I saw her face lit up once I gave her the benjamin for HH and the rest was history. When I was eating her delicious red box out she actually wrapped her legs around my head in a scissors lock!. LOL. I almost busted right there!

  4. #14195

    Casey's BJ

    I guess you could call it lazy. But I like and have no complaints about her BBBJ. Maybe it's a slower pace and she doesn't vary it up much, but it's nice and steady. She doesn't break off using her hand trying to jack you off, or rush you. Just stays with it steady and nonstop through cim and swallow. As they say, different strokes, literally. If my ex was lazy like that, we'd probably still be married.

  5. #14194

    Kim

    Was in the mood for a PAWG. So sent out a few messages to a few and got in contact with Kim. I dealt with her before when she was operating out of the motels off Pulaski hwy and the experiences was pretty good. Good enough to make her a regular but she disappeared from the scene for a little while but she is back and is operating out off a duplex off Harford rd. Started with a CBJ (5/10) and asked what I wanted to do, I was in a rush so I opted for K9. I didn't last to long because the view was A1 plus she was moaning like crazy. She did have a slight Oder but it wasn't enough to make me run away. The place was so so, you can tell someone has been smoking heavily there. She was there with another beauty I been trying to link with but never got a chance to. She was calling her angel but in the ad her name is Nevaeh. IDK, oh well I as if I could speak to her but she seemed like she was annoyed with something so I dipped. Kim had an ad that was solo from this one and that's how I got Kims number but the ad is gone but this is the new ad with the Kim and the other girl:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lling/46458466

    I been trying to sample the other girl Nevaeh but she's almost impossible to reach. Best of luck if you get her let me know the experience.

  6. #14193

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I agree with you on the lazy BJ part because I received that as well but then again that's always been her MO. However, like the vast majority of these providers, if you lowball them, don't expect to get good service. Don't be a cheapskate, bro. That is when they get rude, nasty, and really rush you. That's not to say to pay ridiculous GPS rates, but next time go for the HH option and give her $100 (her asking price). And in today's market, considering the GPS inflation rates of these skanks and tramps, that's a damn good value. another reason why I usually go with the HH option is because at the very least you are entitled to 30 minutes and don't have to rush to bust your nut And I can almost promise you she will open a wee bit more in terms of quality service and GFE.
    Oh I feel you 100%. I have paid her that rate for a HH at least once. Did the standard BBBJ but I forgot the condom and she said she'd find one but never did and I came there mainly for the kitty because I had gotten her head service enough times for me to finally want to sample. Went raw with her and pulled out but she definitely wasn't enthusiastic about it. Wouldn't even do doggy like I asked to get a view of that tight little booty she has. Idk. Might sample again since I'm usually cool with her and know her safe location very well. Thats one of the only positives.

  7. #14192
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's been saying she was going to move back in March / April when I saw her last. Paid $0. 6 for her lazy BBBJ and cfs for that very tight kitty. It was hard staying hard with her because she wasn't putting forth effort with her BJ or riding. Idk she's never really terrible with me but just lazy. You said you did GFE & K9. Did you do bbfscip?
    Yes. I agree with you on the lazy BJ part because I received that as well but then again that's always been her MO. However, like the vast majority of these providers, if you lowball them, don't expect to get good service. Don't be a cheapskate, bro. That is when they get rude, nasty, and really rush you. That's not to say to pay ridiculous GPS rates, but next time go for the HH option and give her $100 (her asking price). And in today's market, considering the GPS inflation rates of these skanks and tramps, that's a damn good value. another reason why I usually go with the HH option is because at the very least you are entitled to 30 minutes and don't have to rush to bust your nut And I can almost promise you she will open a wee bit more in terms of quality service and GFE.

  8. #14191
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's been saying she was going to move back in March / April when I saw her last. Paid $0. 6 for her lazy BBBJ and cfs for that very tight kitty. It was hard staying hard with her because she wasn't putting forth effort with her BJ or riding. Idk she's never really terrible with me but just lazy. You said you did GFE & K9. Did you do bbfscip?
    LOL, Casey, redhead / Bolton Hill, was talking about getting a new place last summer. But she seems to have a pretty good deal at that small apt, and it is a good safe neighborhood. Have you guys been asking to check the bathroom, and at least if she's met you before, asking her boyfriend to go for a walk?

  9. #14190
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her and gave her one more chance. And she did not disappoint. Everything but anal on the table, service was good this time and she was more GFE friendly than she has been in the past. Her hair has gotten longer now and she still has tons of freckles. I know the vast majority of guys on here know her since she has mixed reviews, but here again, I didn't have any issues or problems with her whatsoever. And she's got a nice red Bush between her legs now. And kitty had no odor and was wet and tight as usual. And she let me DATY for like 15 minutes! Her head game or lack thereof, leaves a lot to be desired. that's about the only negative thing I have to say and the fact that her place and room is trashy and messy as hell but I'm there to fuck her not give her home improvement advice. But once you get inside her box it's game, set, match! We did mish and K9 and I got my nut. Paid a C-Note for a HH. She did tell me that she will be moving soon but remain in the Baltimore area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...dhead/45777212
    Yeah she's been saying she was going to move back in March / April when I saw her last. Paid $0. 6 for her lazy BBBJ and cfs for that very tight kitty. It was hard staying hard with her because she wasn't putting forth effort with her BJ or riding. Idk she's never really terrible with me but just lazy. You said you did GFE & K9. Did you do bbfscip?

  10. #14189

    Redhead Casey from Bolton Hill

    Reached out to her and gave her one more chance. And she did not disappoint. Everything but anal on the table, service was good this time and she was more GFE friendly than she has been in the past. Her hair has gotten longer now and she still has tons of freckles. I know the vast majority of guys on here know her since she has mixed reviews, but here again, I didn't have any issues or problems with her whatsoever. And she's got a nice red Bush between her legs now. And kitty had no odor and was wet and tight as usual. And she let me DATY for like 15 minutes! Her head game or lack thereof, leaves a lot to be desired. that's about the only negative thing I have to say and the fact that her place and room is trashy and messy as hell but I'm there to fuck her not give her home improvement advice. But once you get inside her box it's game, set, match! We did mish and K9 and I got my nut. Paid a C-Note for a HH. She did tell me that she will be moving soon but remain in the Baltimore area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...dhead/45777212

  11. #14188

    TextFree Communications

    Use TextFree to monger almost exclusively. Has it been down the last couple of weeks for anyone else here?

    MJ1.

  12. #14187

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    She is far from being the only one.

    Allie is As described. Has tremendous tits which peaches does not have. And is only $60 for a short stay. Peaches is a common hood rat LOL. Yeah she's better looking than most girls out there but there's plenty that are just as pretty and more.
    Does she have a link? Pictures? Any contact info will be great.

  13. #14186

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by PassionDweller  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    For those who dare to venture outside of Baltimore.

    A few of you have had questions about Latina's. I haven't tried any of the local Latina talent but I can recommend going to PG County.

    Name: Jackie.

    Rates: $40 for 15 minutes.

    Area: Silver Spring.

    Appearance: Jackie is a curvy, but not thick, Latina who I think is in her mid to late 30's. She looks like a sexy young MILF with kids who got into middle school. She's curvy in the right places with large natural breasts and dark nipples. She is curvy, and has a small gut, but she is not a BBW by any means.

    Review: All of the Latinas you'll find on EB work in the same area and they all know and talk to each other. Their services are mechanical and covered, but Jackie has provided the most personable service in all of my dreams. She allows for multiple positions like cg, mish, and k9. Her location is clean and feels out the way.

    Contributing Seniors PM to Inquire About More.

    How Do I Find the Land of Latina Unicorns?

    If you've read this far, you're in luck. This is a challenge to all of the newbies who post to ask questions but have yet to see a provider. Prepare yourself with this info and use it to find Jackie. Don't message me because this will be the only info you get.

    * Step 1: Find out what EB means, use the search tools on this thread to find out.

    * Step 2: Go to the DC version of EB and search for Jackie under the Ay Papi section. She uses a NOVA area code.

    * Step 3: Profit.

    Why Should I?

    The magical land of unicorn houses don't have what most of you dislike. They don't have girls who shoot up dozens of times per day, most provide awesome service, and they are the best value in the game.

    Most importantly, you'll find a dream land of decent looking Latinas. Some are sexy and curvy, others are older and larger. Some have natural bodies, some have bolt ons. The dreamland is like a box of chocolates, one dream you might find a BBW, the other you encounter a gal of similar caliber to the infamous Laurel Columbians.

    One thing is for sure, the prices for a QV range from $40 - $60. Some providers do HH for $80 - $100, while others are QV only. If you want to find them, go to EB and visit Ay Papi in DC. Search for Jackie and give her a call.
    I appreciate this report but don't get why you didn't finish it with a link. I've seen Jackie a dozen or more times as well as many of her friends there as well. Absolutely right- great no frills service at a ok location Here's her link.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ia/dc/82227104

    Also like almost all providers the menu completely opens up with 1. More flexibility on donation and 2. Repeat visits.

  14. #14185

    Elle

    Finally decided to take the plunge on Elle.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/82337302

    So I won't say much since she has been reported on before. Simple texts back and forth and she is staying at the Executive Inn at the moment. Her rates are $65 for QV and $90 for HH anything more and your just wasting money.

    He body is that of a SW and both hands and legs are swollen which makes her ass stick out more. Her performance was tip top which in my view is worth it. Overall I was pleased and I can check this off my bucket list.

  15. #14184

    Keeping it under 100, unless its worth it

    Gents,

    I've been looking for good providers under $ yet I have been tempted to drop a bit more to spend an hour with the right provider. The providers I can recommend might be good for an hour visit, but I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything. After reading my reviews, let me know who you can recommend spending an hour with.

    I am not picky on appearance, race, or age as long as she provides good service and msog. I don't care about GFE and prefer covered services these days anyway. Ideally, she doesn't use hard drugs but I'd settle for someone with light usage. There are providers like Lexi in Elkridge who will do two rounds for $80 but she looks so strung out on the h, she looks like a ghost in her pics. Hopefully I can find someone under $200 who isn't hooked too much. Anyway, here are my findings.

    Name: Veronica.

    Rates: $80 for 10 minutes and up.

    Area: NW County.

    Appearance: She's a cool girl with a tight body and tight cat. She's a spinner without a ounce of fat on her. She has perky breasts and ass. If you like the infamous Kitten, Veronica looks like she could be Kitten's older cousin. She does use and she doesn't look as youthful in her pics but looks like she's in her late 20's to early 30's.

    Review: Veronica works at all hours of the day and mostly posts on stg. She works out of her home but my dreams weren't disturbed by that. She will ride the shit out of you and is worth experiencing if you enjoy CG. She is extremely tight and my dreams haven't lasted long.

    Veronica has been worth keeping in touch with at least once per year because she has worked with some good looking friends in the past. A few years ago, she worked with a really cool and cute girl named Snow. She was a slim thick brunette that I vibed so good with. I once dreamt of both of them for $. 20. Veronica is a kind provider who provides good service. She's open to DATY and has toys to play with. Veronica has an emo girl personality of the early 2000's and is one of the more interesting people you'll meet.

    A few gripes, Veronica takes a long time to get ready for you when you arrive so patience is recommended. Even if she isn't seeing someone at the moment, she'll take a long time. I dreamt of her at 3 AM one time and it took her 30 minutes to dress up. I waited another 15 minutes while she was in the bathroom 'getting ready. ' She is high most of the time but she keeps it professional and she has a good attitude.

    Name: Mystique.

    Rates: $80 for 15 minutes and up.

    Area: BWI.

    Appearance: Mystique is a mixed beauty with long dark hair, light tan skin, and a curvy body. She's thick in all the right places and the backshots are crazy. She has big breasts with suckable nipples. I really don't think she uses, if she does, she does a great job hiding it.

    Review: There's not much else to say about Mystique that hasn't been said before. She's an excellent provider who provides consitently awesome service with the best rates. She charges $80 for a QV and charges $200 for an FH. Honestly, she's my first-runner up to spend an hour with. If anyone has spent an hour with her, does she do MSOG?

    She's semi-GFE for those who look for that type of thing. I prefer everything covered and she doesn't mind that either. My only concern is her location. She works out of locations that are well-known by LE, but I have never had any problems. Last time I saw her, she said security monitors the location she was in, and tries to stick to reduced hours. I'm always nervous to dream about her for more than 15 minutes.

    For those who dare to venture outside of Baltimore.

    A few of you have had questions about Latina's. I haven't tried any of the local Latina talent but I can recommend going to PG County.

    Name: Jackie.

    Rates: $40 for 15 minutes.

    Area: Silver Spring.

    Appearance: Jackie is a curvy, but not thick, Latina who I think is in her mid to late 30's. She looks like a sexy young MILF with kids who got into middle school. She's curvy in the right places with large natural breasts and dark nipples. She is curvy, and has a small gut, but she is not a BBW by any means.

    Review: All of the Latinas you'll find on EB work in the same area and they all know and talk to each other. Their services are mechanical and covered, but Jackie has provided the most personable service in all of my dreams. She allows for multiple positions like cg, mish, and k9. Her location is clean and feels out the way.

    Contributing Seniors PM to Inquire About More.

    How Do I Find the Land of Latina Unicorns?

    If you've read this far, you're in luck. This is a challenge to all of the newbies who post to ask questions but have yet to see a provider. Prepare yourself with this info and use it to find Jackie. Don't message me because this will be the only info you get.

    * Step 1: Find out what EB means, use the search tools on this thread to find out.

    * Step 2: Go to the DC version of EB and search for Jackie under the Ay Papi section. She uses a NOVA area code.

    * Step 3: Profit.

    Why Should I?

    The magical land of unicorn houses don't have what most of you dislike. They don't have girls who shoot up dozens of times per day, most provide awesome service, and they are the best value in the game.

    Most importantly, you'll find a dream land of decent looking Latinas. Some are sexy and curvy, others are older and larger. Some have natural bodies, some have bolt ons. The dreamland is like a box of chocolates, one dream you might find a BBW, the other you encounter a gal of similar caliber to the infamous Laurel Columbians.

    One thing is for sure, the prices for a QV range from $40 - $60. Some providers do HH for $80 - $100, while others are QV only. If you want to find them, go to EB and visit Ay Papi in DC. Search for Jackie and give her a call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape