The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14183

    She is far from being the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Lets be honest, the chicks here are old or fat or look sickly due to drugs. Peaches is 22, wears makeup and has a flat tummy with a full ass. She's going to always have business basically cause no other girl matches that.
    She is far from being the only one.

    Allie is As described. Has tremendous tits which peaches does not have. And is only $60 for a short stay. Peaches is a common hood rat LOL. Yeah she's better looking than most girls out there but there's plenty that are just as pretty and more.

  2. #14182
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, when a provider's PH levels are a little off, it definitely can make for some foul odors that are hard to get rid of when you leave. Now she's been in this game for several years and she's always been clean and fresh in my dreams. Haven't seen her recently though, hopefully someone tells her and she's looking to correct the issue. Sometimes, it's not just a matter of soap and / or douche. Could be PH or could be something else that may require a Dr. Visit, who knows. Just something to keep in mind.

    This is a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Shooter!
    Hey Shooter,

    Hope all is well my friend. I posted on Layla about a month ago. You might have missed it. I'm done with her. First and foremost, all of her teeth are rotted. Secondly, she is constantly zombied out nowadays looking to get her next high and / or fix. And last but not least, her vagina has a nasty odor. I'm talking about you smell that shit from literally like 3 feet away. It smacks you in the face like a baseball bat. Yes, it was that bad. Not exaggerating. Here is the post for reference. P.S. You and every other monger are more than welcome to have her! She's all yours brother! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    First of all, pics are from better days and long ago. I've seen her off and on the last several years and most encounters were good enough to warrant at least a repeat visit. But the last couple of times she was really out of it. Very high and incoherent. Bruises and scabs all over her legs. All of her teeth are rotted and / or missing. And this time her snatch had a very foul odor. I'm talking about literally three feet away as soon as she took off her pants it hit you in the face like a baseball bat! smelled like rotten and dead carp! No exaggeration! Gave her the C-Note that I promised her a HH (although I would have been well within my rights to reneged on our agreement and just leave her hanging but that's not my style) basically just held my breath and jacked off on her. Yes, she was that bad. Kind of felt sorry for her. But it is what it is. As soon as I start to leave, she's calling her dealer up and asked for a "20" to keep her high going. I just shook my head the whole time and on my way out the door. Never again. Good riddance. Chico, she's all yours pal! You can have her! And the rest of the forum for that matter as well!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/79738941

  3. #14181

    Higher prices

    Lets be honest, the chicks here are old or fat or look sickly due to drugs. Peaches is 22, wears makeup and has a flat tummy with a full ass. She's going to always have business basically cause no other girl matches that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    So what you're describing is standard stuff, or what SHOULD BE and WAS considered standard stuff when the game was not so bad in this town. So exactly what was worth it when the BJ had to be cut short and you had to experience an uncomfortable bed?

    I think most of us have been through sub-par experiences and bad attitudes so often now that just getting a decent girl doing regular standard services makes it "worth it" to spend a little extra. Guess what, that means they're winning this recent increase in rates battle currently going on.

    I'm glad you were happy with your experience and I thank you for sharing but if you're going to say it was worth it. What exactly made it worth paying more? Otherwise, this just seems like a girl getting away with being expensive and not giving anything really all that special in return.

    Shooter!

  4. #14180

    Info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82195430#.

    Was texting with this one today but, she stopped texting with me for no appearent reason. She asked about in call or outcall and how much time then, she ghosted on me.

  5. #14179
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    So what you're describing is standard stuff, or what SHOULD BE and WAS considered standard stuff when the game was not so bad in this town. So exactly what was worth it when the BJ had to be cut short and you had to experience an uncomfortable bed?

    I think most of us have been through sub-par experiences and bad attitudes so often now that just getting a decent girl doing regular standard services makes it "worth it" to spend a little extra. Guess what, that means they're winning this recent increase in rates battle currently going on.

    I'm glad you were happy with your experience and I thank you for sharing but if you're going to say it was worth it. What exactly made it worth paying more? Otherwise, this just seems like a girl getting away with being expensive and not giving anything really all that special in return.

    Shooter!
    Crazy enough, I agree with you. I started hobbying around 09-12 in the DMV area. Back then when college park was Poppin and I remember when .8- $.2 got you a hhr with multiple pops. Life got in the way and I was out of the game until 2019. Now I see the game is worse and prices have doubled. So I know what it used to be like. Everything I accept, I accept begrudgingly.

  6. #14178

    Peaches

    Man where is she posting? Her old number is disconnected.

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    Visited Peaches. Second time visiting, and it was better than the last. She's a sexy little thing and very enthusiastic. Set up was relatively easy, with some minor complications (my fault LOL). She was staying at a nice hotel. We exchange pleasantries and get down to business. She started to give a BBBJ, but had to stop due to pain from her tongue ring. She said she will be taking it out soon. Looking forward to it. I'm not big on head, but her head game felt good, and could possibly make me cum. She allows daty, and really enjoys being rimmed and I obliged, and she enjoyed. Then we switched mish. Had to slide in slow because she is super tight. After a little bit that and switch doggy and took her to pound town. Alternated between pounding her and eating her. I tired myself out and couldn't cum. So I had her sit on my face while I finished my self off. Made cum numerous times. She's on the pricier side, but is worth it. The only thing I didn't like was doing the deed on the pull out couch. Those things are rough on the knees.

    To my knowledge, she doesn't have an ad up.

  7. #14177

    Kitty odor

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    If you are in the business of FKN. Kitty freshness should be more important than brushing her damn teeth. If she fucks for a living. Kitty smell is a priority. If she goes K9. Then clean that ass. Damn I haft the Sht smell too. One whiff. And it like trying to row a boat with a fkn rope.

    Million dollar idea. "electronic Kitty / ass Sniffer" They make something close to it for HVAC. LOL.
    Yeah, when a provider's PH levels are a little off, it definitely can make for some foul odors that are hard to get rid of when you leave. Now she's been in this game for several years and she's always been clean and fresh in my dreams. Haven't seen her recently though, hopefully someone tells her and she's looking to correct the issue. Sometimes, it's not just a matter of soap and / or douche. Could be PH or could be something else that may require a Dr. Visit, who knows. Just something to keep in mind.

    This is a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Shooter!

  8. #14176

    Pricey but worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    Visited Peaches. Second time visiting, and it was better than the last. She's a sexy little thing and very enthusiastic. Set up was relatively easy, with some minor complications (my fault LOL). She was staying at a nice hotel. We exchange pleasantries and get down to business. She started to give a BBBJ, but had to stop due to pain from her tongue ring. She said she will be taking it out soon. Looking forward to it. I'm not big on head, but her head game felt good, and could possibly make me cum. She allows daty, and really enjoys being rimmed and I obliged, and she enjoyed. Then we switched mish. Had to slide in slow because she is super tight. After a little bit that and switch doggy and took her to pound town. Alternated between pounding her and eating her. I tired myself out and couldn't cum. So I had her sit on my face while I finished my self off. Made cum numerous times. She's on the pricier side, but is worth it. The only thing I didn't like was doing the deed on the pull out couch. Those things are rough on the knees.

    To my knowledge, she doesn't have an ad up.
    So what you're describing is standard stuff, or what SHOULD BE and WAS considered standard stuff when the game was not so bad in this town. So exactly what was worth it when the BJ had to be cut short and you had to experience an uncomfortable bed?

    I think most of us have been through sub-par experiences and bad attitudes so often now that just getting a decent girl doing regular standard services makes it "worth it" to spend a little extra. Guess what, that means they're winning this recent increase in rates battle currently going on.

    I'm glad you were happy with your experience and I thank you for sharing but if you're going to say it was worth it. What exactly made it worth paying more? Otherwise, this just seems like a girl getting away with being expensive and not giving anything really all that special in return.

    Shooter!

  9. #14175

    Kitty odor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time yesterday so I decided to send out a few text to some local talent to see who would bite. After a half hour Got in contact with Layla. We discussed price and agreed on. 08 for a ss. Send me the address and she's at the best inn. Got there and she went silent for a hour. Lucky I had things to handle so I went and did that and she finally answered my text saying some bs but she gave me the room number. Get to the room she answers the door with lingerie but her face looked horrible and her voice was raspy as hell. I should've took that as a sign to dip but little head took over so I proceed with the mission. Started with a CBJ which was weak, couldn't give me a strong suction which is something I like. So we move to k-9, Kitty was so so I couldn't really dig into her because she said it hurt. The kitty did have an odor so it made things worse. Somehow I did end up finishing but felt very uncomfortable. I would stay away from this one until she cleans herself up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82087208
    If you are in the business of FKN. Kitty freshness should be more important than brushing her damn teeth. If she fucks for a living. Kitty smell is a priority. If she goes K9. Then clean that ass. Damn I haft the Sht smell too. One whiff. And it like trying to row a boat with a fkn rope.

    Million dollar idea. "electronic Kitty / ass Sniffer" They make something close to it for HVAC. LOL.

  10. #14174

    Peaches

    Visited Peaches. Second time visiting, and it was better than the last. She's a sexy little thing and very enthusiastic. Set up was relatively easy, with some minor complications (my fault LOL). She was staying at a nice hotel. We exchange pleasantries and get down to business. She started to give a BBBJ, but had to stop due to pain from her tongue ring. She said she will be taking it out soon. Looking forward to it. I'm not big on head, but her head game felt good, and could possibly make me cum. She allows daty, and really enjoys being rimmed and I obliged, and she enjoyed. Then we switched mish. Had to slide in slow because she is super tight. After a little bit that and switch doggy and took her to pound town. Alternated between pounding her and eating her. I tired myself out and couldn't cum. So I had her sit on my face while I finished my self off. Made cum numerous times. She's on the pricier side, but is worth it. The only thing I didn't like was doing the deed on the pull out couch. Those things are rough on the knees.

    To my knowledge, she doesn't have an ad up.

  11. #14173

    Alexis

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/82121425

    Been watching her ads for a while now and decided to give her a try. I've seen her donations fluctuate. Anyway, set up was a bit tedious because she wasn't at her incall. I arrive at the incall first (low rate no tell) and wait for her to get there and freshen up and off to the races I go. Room was messy, but not gross. We get naked and she starts with a CBJ. It was ok, head can get me hard, but I don't see myself coming from it. So on the main course. I bend her over and dig in from behind. She's a bbw, a bit on rough looking, but that may be due to a lack of prep time. That ass was fat round and soft, and it felt good slamming into. Overall opinion? Nice little slam pig, would repeat, but not necessarily a high priority.

  12. #14172

    A few reports from over the past month. Starting with Emma baby.

    Emma has been my ol' reliable for about a year and a half now. She's been good to not as good. This time was not as good as better time. Set up was quick an easy as usual. After setting the meet she tells me can't give head due too dental issue. I'm not big on head so no big deal, but should definitely mention that sooner. 15 minutes before, she ask if we can do 15 minutes instead of half. I agree, but again shouldn't be making these kinds of request after we set up the meet. I get there and do the deed. Felt good, but couldn't help but notice a bit of an odor. I pound away in mish and bust on her stomach. This was definitely one of the weaker visits I've had with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmababy

  13. #14171

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I concur. That pic is old too. Her services are less than sub-par. I would not repeat.
    Yeah Ibe sending her twice. She's definitely flaky. So I won't be seeing her again. Luckily I got it on video.

  14. #14170

    AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKnows  [View Original Post]
    Have seen similar ads and remember that they had a room at the Red Roof across from the DMV. Never pulled the trigger largely because of the location. All of these ads are too good to be true in my opinion. Haven't read any posts about this group. Be safe.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/gle...scorts/2811928

    HK.
    I've dreamed of these AMPs many times. Not the girl in the pics ever but the girl you get is usually cute. Every now an then she's an older lady. If it ain't your bag you can just turn around and walk out.

    They usually aim to please. They are quick to respond and have never left me waiting. Money up front and they go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Usually they don't speak English and they use a translation app on their phone. I stopped having these dreams because although I love the Asians, they aren't big enough for junior. I don't get off when a girl is in pain.

    They used to negotiate $20-30 down but now a days they only will do $10-20 off. I hit them up still just to inquire.

    Shooter!

  15. #14169

    Treasure

    Been talking to this one. She seems really sweet on the phone. Just wanted to see if anyone can fill us in on her experience. Does she aim to please? How are the skills? Etc.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-goat/45771516

    Shooter!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape