Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23880

    Likely story

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the ad for Summer. I read somewhere that she does duos with a T-girl named Sloane but Sloane travels. Anyway Sloane is the one with the elf costume and Summer is the other blonde with a nose ring in one of the pics. I saw a similar ad on STG a few months ago. Summer does not have a dick as one of the pics clearly shows she has a pussy. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82277940#.
    This seems more believable than the "friend helping out a new escort and posting ads for her" scenario. That friend has 1 post.

    My money is on a below average provider that is coming up with creative ways to generate clientele because her performance isn't enough to do it. I'll avoid for now.

  2. #23879

    Way to start the day

    After being threatened by Pedro, I decided I needed some stress relief before work. So I put RaeganGayle's lips to good use. Swallowed everydrop with a smile on her face. Feel free to PM her. She loves a dick in her mouth.

  3. #23878
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Did they play with each other.
    Yes' they do an really get into it.

  4. #23877
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Her hand in these pictures looks like a pin cushion.
    She's a junkie.

    Some of her pics she uses in ad are from and 2015-2016 when she posted under the name Jesi and worked out of an apt in pebble brook complex in Milford behind the home depot.

    Huge heroin user. Boyfriend stays with her in the room and us always close by during visits.

    Definitely not worth $90 a quick visit.

    She use to fuck an suck for $30-$40 incall a few yrs ago.

    She has only aged an gotten worse fellas.

    Don't be fooled.

  5. #23876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Summer

    I believe this is the ad for Summer. I read somewhere that she does duos with a T-girl named Sloane but Sloane travels. Anyway Sloane is the one with the elf costume and Summer is the other blonde with a nose ring in one of the pics. I saw a similar ad on STG a few months ago. Summer does not have a dick as one of the pics clearly shows she has a pussy. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82277940#.

  6. #23875

  7. #23874

    Pin cushion

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Her hand in these pictures looks like a pin cushion.
    Great observation V.

  8. #23873

    Here you go

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/82309721

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthed  [View Original Post]
    Tell me m ore.

  9. #23872

    New girl

    Tell me m ore.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHobbyK5  [View Original Post]
    I've got a friend, Summer, who is wanting to dip her toes into escorting.

    She's never done this before, but she's a freak. I know from experience.

    I'm posting some ads for her as she has no clue how to do all of this, but. If anyone wants contact info, shoot me a message.

  10. #23871

    Alexa

    Her hand in these pictures looks like a pin cushion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with alexa yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82324810#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bce192de806f9f4c4200c4f70f192892_f.jpg‎   52908ca7dbd9ced236b2b70174ac20d9_f.jpg‎  

  11. #23870

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    Had a very special dream up in Dayton Tuesday with Raylee and Gracie. I had seen Raylee a few times but had never met Gracie.

    She was absolutely fantastic! She was very passionate, vocal and loved giving and receiving oral and let you know it.

    My individual experience with Raylee lived up to everything that has been reported here but I think She was even better with the way her and Gracie worked together. Whenever I was more engaged with one the other always found a way to get involved.

    I got a bonus where someone had canceled the next appointment so it was a non stop experience for an hour and still had time to talk and get to know Gracie a little better after the fun was over.

    This was a bucket list item and lived up to everything I could have hoped for. Can't wait to see each again one on one!!
    Did they play with each other.

  12. #23869

    No thanks to: Units12


  13. #23868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Alexa

    Anyone have any experience with alexa yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/82324810#.

  14. #23867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHobbyK5  [View Original Post]
    I've got a friend, Summer, who is wanting to dip her toes into escorting.

    She's never done this before, but she's a freak. I know from experience.

    I'm posting some ads for her as she has no clue how to do all of this, but. If anyone wants contact info, shoot me a message.
    Instead of asking us to contact you, why not just post a link to the ads you posted for her, and let people connect with her through the ads, not through you? Isn't that what ads are for?

  15. #23866

    A name would help

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Where is the add?
    Or a picture. No one knows who you are talking about. Instead of starting a new post hit reply at the bottom of the post of the review you are asking about. You're welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape