Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 33453
-
05-16-22 06:45 #23808Senior Member

Posts: 1222UTR not so much
Looks like she's advertising now.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/052819469483
Edit to add: What does "was 6 $$ for hour and extra 2 $$ for extra finish" mean?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=5914391#post5914391
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 20:47 #23807Senior Member

Posts: 30Jordan. You're pretty young Ready 29
Jordan let me drive over 40 miles just to quit answering the phone when I got to her area. And then about an hour and 45 minutes later I get a text saying unavailable. IMessage back. Yeah OK LOL. She ghosted me and waste a lot of my time and gas. And then didn't even apologize or explain.
Originally Posted by Kastr0
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 20:41 #23806Senior Member

Posts: 30Mallguy
Mallguy. Are you talking about Candy pants?. Yeah I said in a post a while back that you can get her on the wrong night. But you're not stirred that check at Fun and she is sexy and she knows what she's doing especially with him oral skills actually with everything. She has a fun time and I see her often.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 18:29 #23805Senior Member

Posts: 156Utr
Met from sugar daddy website but she seems interested in meeting new people, she said it's ok to share number 859 area 964 6188. Tryst prices limited menu but new to this and might open up after a few visits, very submissive / shy but fun.
-
05-15-22 16:24 #23804Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647It was fast and to the point.
Originally Posted by RobbieRon
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 12:35 #23803Senior Member

Posts: 27Scheduling
How was scheduling? I reached out to her yesterday and never heard back.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-22 08:01 #23802Senior Member

Posts: 324Totally Agree
I totally agree with Hooter12. I had a couple of meetings with Candi Carrie. The first was ok (literally a wide open menu). Oh...Not as nice looking as in the pics and she's very hyper acting and had porn playing on her tv...she's definitely a freak though. But on the second, I let my guard down. I didn't change out wallets prior to my visit as I usually do. (You know. The decoy wallet with used vanilla Visa cards and 3 dollars). Then, to further my stupidity, I left my pants accessible while taking a pee (I know! Anyway, my wallet was cleaned out when I left. She said if I told anyone, she'd plaster our correspondence all over social media. Whatever!
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
I figured it was my screw up, so I wrote it off. Anyway. Back to Hooter12's comments. Just don't give them the opportunity. Plain and simply put, they're in it for easy cash, the easier the better, so just don't temp them with the easy opportunity.
-
05-14-22 21:20 #23801Senior Member

Posts: 247Green eyed
She's real. A bit thicker and really not into it and has rules that kind of dampen experience.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-22 07:33 #23800Senior Member

Posts: 196Adorable
Has anyone heard from adorable lately?? Been trying to visit again the last few weeks but I haven't had a response??
-
05-13-22 19:06 #23799Senior Member

Posts: 560Not so fast
If as you say these ads have run in Louisville at the same time, then why has she not posted that there is a counterfeiter out there using her pictures. I used the phone number in her Louisville ads to let her know that someone was doing. And she never replied back. And as if you say they run almost right next to her ads she has to know about them. There have been several escorts here in Cincinnati that have had this happen to them and they posted about this warning people to not fall victim The latest being Katie. So with seeing no protesting by her one is only left to think she is probably in on it.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 16:10 #23798Senior Member

Posts: 209I doubt that
The fake ads have show up in Louisville literally right next to her real ads, which don't ask for a deposit. The wording is completely different.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 09:28 #23797Senior Member

Posts: 1190Sweet Cherry Pie
Has anyone seen or heard from Cherry lately? I spoke to her about 2 weeks ago but it's been crickets ever since.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/420287176417
-
05-11-22 19:20 #23796Regular Member

Posts: 16Raylee and Gracie
Had a very special dream up in Dayton Tuesday with Raylee and Gracie. I had seen Raylee a few times but had never met Gracie.
She was absolutely fantastic! She was very passionate, vocal and loved giving and receiving oral and let you know it.
My individual experience with Raylee lived up to everything that has been reported here but I think She was even better with the way her and Gracie worked together. Whenever I was more engaged with one the other always found a way to get involved.
I got a bonus where someone had canceled the next appointment so it was a non stop experience for an hour and still had time to talk and get to know Gracie a little better after the fun was over.
This was a bucket list item and lived up to everything I could have hoped for. Can't wait to see each again one on one!!
-
05-11-22 16:49 #23795Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Chocolate Thunder Nicole
I've been having scheduling problems with Thalia, and the pressure mounted up inside me to the point I had to see someone else, so I connected with Nicole:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/81377343#.
I've noticed her ads for a while. Sometimes I'm interested in thickness, and her really big boobs seemed like a good idea today. LOL.
As I didn't really want to stray from Thalia, I just booked a QV for $. 8. I rubbed baby oil all over her body, and her boobs! Wow! They were so soft, and the way they felt when I sucked on them was absolutely amazing. Her ad says everything is covered, so I didn't mess with BJs as I knew I was going to blow my load in a matter of seconds. In fact, when she put the condom on, that almost pushed me over the edge! I had to stop her from touching the little man for a second! LOL. (I really was backed up something profound.). I climbed on top, blew my load after two pumps, but kept going for a while because I enjoyed fucking her.
She was nice, but quiet. She works from an apartment, and I felt completely safe. She's shorter than I thought from the photos, and I found her relative shortness endearing in a weird way.
-
05-11-22 15:06 #23794Senior Member

Posts: 201Italia
Looks a lot like Manda massage girl. Looks like a name change. Never seen her though. Texted once. Donation to much for my taste. PB.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





