Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 27788
-
05-24-22 21:53 #18293Senior Member

Posts: 511Math
So, if she is 27, she was born in 1995, but has been around since 2000? Someones math is a bit off, she is likely 37 at least. We all know that they nearly all lie about their age, so one would need to see some I'd to be sure. Kind of a moot point though, since she is obviously of age now.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 21:12 #18292Senior Member

Posts: 104She's 29. Been seeing her for 7 years. Nice gal with the typical trust issues.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 19:32 #18291Senior Member

Posts: 1544There was a thread on this subject on the other board. Of course, the hookers there believed it was none our business. If we wanted a woman and got a vagina, that was all that mattered. I prefer that the women I have sex be born a woman. In addition, if a women is a lesbian (and only dates women), I prefer not to see her if she decides she wants to work as a hooker. I find it interesting that as men, we are expected to accept and pay for whatever we get, even when it does not meet our expectations. Even my best friend that I love to death, a former somewhat popular escort on that other board, always says we need to just pay the money and let her do her job, quit trying to check the boxes off of what you want. I disagree with her, but she was pretty much loved over there.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 19:17 #18290Senior Member

Posts: 2184As they teach you in the CIA - "When there is a doubt, there is no doubt. ".
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents.
-
05-24-22 19:11 #18289Senior Member

Posts: 603Guy goes.
Deep voice.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Guy goes to prison. Blah blah blah. Cell mate says you want to be the daddy or the mommy. He thinks psh. Daddy! Cell mate says ok, come over here and suck mommas dick.
Sorry. Been a long day.
-
05-24-22 18:55 #18288Senior Member

Posts: 341Celine2 cute review
There is a review on Celine2 cute on Feb 9,2022 on the other board. The guy had no clue! First off in his review title is "She is real" and then in the body of the review "Sexy voice, deeper than I would have imagined coming from her slim body. ".
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
OMG, I am still laughing!!
-
05-24-22 18:32 #18287Senior Member

Posts: 214[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-24-22 18:17 #18286Senior Member

Posts: 107Its not transphobic to have a preference. I support trans rights and have zero issue with the many providers who openly advertiser as trans.
Originally Posted by RedFoxx20
[View Original Post]
But if a provider lists as female and I show up and she's trans. Feels very deceptive.
(Also its really odd that the provider in question has a ton of reviews on the other board and no one called it out. ? I haven't seen the provider in question so I can't comment.).
Edit: Just checked, there are 76 reviews, 1 actually does cast some doubt... the rest are all glowing.
-
05-24-22 17:55 #18285Senior Member

Posts: 451Exactly!
No need for birth control or pullout.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
At least he / she won't get pregnant, can they?
Sarcasm. Hahaha.
Thats a NO for me.
-
05-24-22 16:11 #18284Senior Member

Posts: 1544A man with a fake vagina is still a man. I don't care what he identifies as. I don't have sex with men.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 16:02 #18283Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, some of us aren't into it, but some are, and both are fine. Honestly, for all any of us know we might have been with post-op tranny at some point. If we didn't know and couldn't discern the difference, who cares?
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 15:34 #18282Senior Member

Posts: 191Frankenpussy
Just for the record, he does not have a pussy, it's parts of his cock turned inside out.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
Reconstructed with who knows what.
So who fucked him? Tell your story.
-
05-24-22 15:22 #18281Senior Member

Posts: 179Sex with a tranny?
I saw a comedy show where the comedian was discussing the latest Sports Illustrated Swim Suit edition with a transexual in it and the Victoria Secret catalog with a mild downs syndrome woman in it. And the comedian asked the men if they had a choice would they sleep with the DS girl or the transexual girl. 100% of the men chose the downs syndrome girl. THAT is how men think!
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 13:05 #18280Banned Member

Posts: 1358Strange that she charges less for an Outcall than an In Call. Don't remember ever seeing that before for a provider.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 12:59 #18279Senior Member

Posts: 207Indeed! I used a virtual doc thing and it took me 5 min to get a scrip.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





