Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 18358
-
05-30-22 15:38 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 121East Spa supprise
So I was traveling back from Dayton got in town and needed to atheist relax after the drive. Wasn't expecting much but wanted a nice wash and rub with a lot of touching. So went to Sun spa, last time with Pepsi as she said was her name. Young 30 with a tighter than expected for a rub girl.
But Sun Spa was open but some weird creeper kept walking back and forth from the gas station to their door step. Did not know his deal or what so did a little fake phone texting to see if he would just leave. But gave it 10 and jetted up the road to East Spa in the wally world parking lot.
I get in I just told my self fuck it 90 minutes and this older lady I thought would of been my message lady took me to the back most room. We get everything out of the way and I get comfortable. As I lay there waiting in walks this thin had to be mid 20 young angle. I am bad with ages by the way. But she wore a short skirt and a G and are t shirt, and had a lovely smile. Spoke better than most English. So this was a surprise I told her how I liked my messag she starts. And did one hell of a good job. Then she stood infron rubbing my back her leg there so I kind of did some light stroking feel her smooth skin she leaned closer then climbed on the table on her knees. I could feel her heat comeing from her crotch on my neck. I rub her lower leg and heal.
Then she removed the towel from my but and upper legs and starts doing my legs. She spread them out more. Her rubbing on my inner thigh went all the way up to where she teased the boys just enough. She took her time with alot of teasing enough to get my motor going.
On the flip. She works the chest and my arm. When working on my arms she would put my hand on her breast. Enough I could feel her nipples poke. She then looks down and asks to finish. I was thinking just a HJ and done no. She takes of her shirt and rises her skirt. No underwear no bra as I knew. She started to rub on Jr getting him up and lotions up as my hand were free to roam and slide in her. She played with my balls and nipples an bit my nipple and rolled down kissing me down toJr. She the starts licking my balls and I played with her kitty. Then no rain coat she start sucking my cock. And oh my God, I was not expecting this. She climbed all the way ontop giving me a good view to her shaved tighter then expected kitty. We finish in 69 position. And she was not stopping until I came. And I did in her mouth. She must of swallowed and she was licking her lips. Holly damn, I was still hard, she kept up rubbing and tugging while licking my balls. I came again harder, she licked it and smiled. She cleaned me up. And made sure I was 100%happy. Let me feel her bare body and play with her more. Then she help me dress. Petted my balls while putting on my underwear wear and kept her hand on them below the band, and licked my neck. After all is said I tip 80 or 100. I was in disbelief in what happened I did not expect this, if any thing I expected a good rub and if the provider wanted to would give half arted HJ. But damn this was not expected not here, not even Sun or other spots this girl gave one hell of a rub and damb the ending was about my finish and comfort not the clock.
Her name was melody. So she said. I will call and see this girl again worth it for all I got and how I was treated. Not like a pice of meat. Remind me of the Spa in Shepardsville back in the day when you were treated like a damn king. This was a good throwback of how AMP or any place like this should treat their clients visitors.
-
05-30-22 13:03 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 140Beautiful Spa
Hey brotheren! Why no one speaks about Beautiful Spa on Dixie? I saw an ad about Nuru. Which peaked my interest. But I'm assuming there's only Asian grandmother's there if there are no current reviews. Let me know gents before I waste my time, gas and money.
-
05-30-22 11:47 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 56Just say no.
Agree. There is no situation that I would provide personal information to a provider. This is a recipe for disaster.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 10:29 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 3103I've been offered it
Many time, Island breeze was the first. Not sure the new girls there do it though.
Originally Posted by HappyHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-22 06:37 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 189IT depends on what you've done with your mouth during the visit. They like to make sure anything that touches the kitty gets cleaned afterwards.
Originally Posted by JDaly420
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 23:20 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 91There use to be an AMP girl I saw that did that but it was always after a Dinner for 2 LOL.
Originally Posted by JDaly420
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 21:37 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 549Have literally never had that happen, may need to brush those teeth better.
Originally Posted by JDaly420
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 20:46 #11826Regular Member

Posts: 1Mouthwash
Does Bebe from Empire always give out mouthwash after a massage. Is that normal?
-
05-26-22 11:57 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 260Link?
Have a link or pic to share? I don't recall ever seeing her.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 08:06 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 65Angel Baby
Angel is back after a year or so out of the game and has been review here if you RTFF. She has worked at Six Mile and Body Sensations in the past. Haven't seen her since her return, but she has been a good time in the past with a fairly open menu. Nice, tight kitty and probably the best looking at RS right now.
Originally Posted by SpinnerBait3
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 22:37 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 70Trading Knowledge
Tulip in Winchester- You'll always get a HE. Girls are too old to be called girls. Ask for Wendy, she's the best looking one.
Shining Star- Never had anything more than a massage. Actually, 2 girls kicked me out because I didn't tip enough. I had been there about 5 times.
May Spa- are. I. P. It was a great one!
Diamond Spa- Been a couple times, 1 HE & 1 TF.
I was wondering who the best escorts are in Lex. Trustworthy ones.
-
05-25-22 18:44 #11822Regular Member

Posts: 5Could be. She was maybe 5"4 ish, no more than b's, wasn't flat but not big.
Originally Posted by Vet84
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 17:01 #11821Regular Member

Posts: 10Angel
I've been to relaxation station a couple times now and see Cassie. She is bigger and a little older than her pic but gives a very sensual light touch rub. And a helluva BBBJ with cim. I was wondering if anyone has seen angel there? Thanks.
-
05-24-22 19:58 #11820Banned Member

Posts: 873Right, mongers can get fake Id (I assume), make fake FB, LinkedIn and burner number and we are off to the races. That's probably the direction I should take.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:23 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 681I. D. Screening Cops
I think they think they can screen out LEO. LEO can get fake IDs real easy so it's pointless.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





