Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 59509
-
05-25-22 12:52 #48409Senior Member

Posts: 241I love massage Simpson cir
I love massage Simpson cir.
Drove past here several time over the past years and never gave it a thought until recently.
I figured I give it a go today since I was fatigued and just wanted to relax.
The place is in a predominantly Mexican area, lots of blue collar workers and run down strip-mall.
A Mexican fellow headed in a few seconds before I parked so, I figure let him get settled. I headed.
In and a attractive Asian woman in 30's welcome me and asked about time. I questioned prices for hhr / hr.
(40/60) and she questioned if I was there before? No, I relied, and I'd like an hr. She said only hhr now, Okay.
I head in to the room the usual stuff. She heads in and says " you want special? " yes, I reply. She pulls towel from my ares.
And says OK. I reply yes, no need for it.
At this time I'm feeling a bit like she thinking I'm LE and the massage goes on its really soft pressure, I request.
More presser but it seems she sizing the situation up. She asks if I want oil, while rubbing my ass and upper legs. Yes, then she just works the ass and upper legs for a good 10 minutes.
No teasing (I'm giving the yes signals) and now for sure I'm getting the LE vibe from her but, then she starts with some light grazing of the balls.
Hot towel wipe, flip and the towel is now covering the front upper torso to upper knees. Then she says pointing at my covered junked here too.
I reply yes, then she say how much? I ask what's available thinking of a menu.
She says no, you tell me. I reply 40 with touch. NO! She reply's. (This maybe some confusion on my part) no touch for 40.
I said 50? No! Again.
I'm like, what you want a 100?
She then says you go to another shop, I finish massage.
I'm thinking, no problem, I probably look like a LE anyways. She finishes the massage without ever uncovering me then heads out the door.
I do the usual and then head to the front counter to tip her. She outright refused to accept any tip. I asked her name and obviously her reply was " you don't need to know my name, just go to another shop."
I then apologized to her for scaring her (thinking of LE) on the way out the shop. Basically, was told again to find another shop.
I read a old reviews on this place, it stated they weren't friendly people. One person had been run out of the shop being chased with a lamp. Another verbally assaulted.
So maybe I'm the lucky one. I guess this location is checked off my list.
-
05-25-22 11:42 #48408Senior Member

Posts: 36Is everyone tipping 60 for a HE even being shorted on time? Maybe I am cheap, but I've always stuck to 40 for he.
Originally Posted by LittleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 09:59 #48407Senior Member

Posts: 4061This was all back in 2014-2016 so my memory may be foggy. I remember the strip club. I went in there a couple times before in the past. There was an adult store near it as well. Forget the name. Rainbow was in the same strip mall as the adult theater. I only say Emily was Viet because it said so in RM. That's how I found out about Rainbow. Now I could totally see that she was Latina. Again these were my rookie years. Wondered where she is now.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 05:38 #48406Senior Member

Posts: 79Is this the same Sarah who worked at golden massage in cumming before?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 22:29 #48405Banned Member

Posts: 13634Rainbow was in a strip mall behind a cheesy strip club, but whatever. I don't remember an adult movie theater unless it was in the strip mall with Rainbow. Emily was a Latina (never to be confused with a Viet), and one of the very first to work at a KAMP in Atlanta. I was amazed by her tits but never did a session because she was just too big for me. K Spa, Golden, Royal, Chopstick, and Aloha were near. Peach and Tiger showed up later. Of the famed seven, Royal is the only KAMP survivor and not doing well.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 21:42 #48404Regular Member

Posts: 8Couples or HE for Women
Going to be visiting your fair City later this week with my Significant Other. Any suggestions on nice places that will service ladies / or couples? We usually do separate rooms for better chances of HE -- but open to same room. She prefers ladies, but guys are fine too. A nicer place is always a plus -and a decent massage makes it even better!
Thanks for any posts or private messages -- will share our journeys in DFW and SoCAL with anyone as well -- safe hobbying friends!
-
05-24-22 20:25 #48403Senior Member

Posts: 4061I remember Rainbow Spa. It was next to some adult movie theater. Been there a few times and got Emily. She had big tits and a round ass. I think she had some Latina in her but I remember someone saying she was possibly Vietnamese. Anyways, she charged 60 for a nude HJ. I also remember getting someone who had big saggy tits on a day Emily wasn't available. There were a few spas close to this one as well. All defunct now though.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 20:06 #48402Senior Member

Posts: 747Uu
With CiCi gone, Nana is usually busy. Have to give Sarah a try.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 19:58 #48401Senior Member

Posts: 747You you Massage
I was a CiCi fan until she left. Nana has been busy the last few times. Will try Sarah next time. Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 19:52 #48400Banned Member

Posts: 13634LOL. That defunct Rainbow Spa was a KAMP and has been gone for many years. The KAMP by the Chamblee CDC campus is B Spa.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:42 #48399Banned Member

Posts: 13634I didn't have a session, just talked to her.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:22 #48398Senior Member

Posts: 35Kaina Kinda Eh
Took a trip hear near closing. Opted for 30 min as to not hold them up.
Drew Tina. Small 30/40's looking spinner. Took me in a immediately went to business. Ripped off my towel and started the massage.
Massage was eh. Just light rubbing and a good amount of teasing. Offered a 4-hand, but I refused.
The HE on the flip was nice. Good pace and technique. OTC bottom and UTC top allowed.
When I finished, she cleaned me up and headed out. Checked the time and only 10 min had passed! I know you want to leave soon, but is 30 min still too much?
4/. 6 OTD.
-
05-24-22 18:16 #48397Senior Member

Posts: 35Nope. This one's by a Hobby Lobby.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:15 #48396Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-24-22 17:27 #48395Senior Member

Posts: 798UU Massage Kennesaw
Since Nana was busy I drew Sarah, 40/50 skinny cute for her age, wearing jeans and a brown top. Opted for table shower this time. Massage 6/10, looks 6. 5/10, fun 7/10. Massage was decent, and there was some teasing. UTC top & bottom. Sarah can satisfy that massage craving. UU is a fine choice when in area as they seem slow usually.










Reply With Quote




