Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13920
-
05-26-22 07:27 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 373Ruby
Yes the info is correct for 45 -50 minutes. Rates on their web site were higher at the time time. Can't explain that. I don't post junk.
Originally Posted by Treyreed1
[View Original Post]
That was a couple weeks back.
Only 1 girl working then, no name provided other than Ruby.
I tried again very recently and couldn't get an appointment until later.
That didn't work so that's been it.
-
05-25-22 13:41 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 40Agreed
I think you're right.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 01:41 #11248Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Here is my opinion about Ruby. The boss has made a business decision. The boss knows in order to stay open while others has closed is to stop providing a HE. How does the boos keep the staff from leaving? The boss raises the house fee to compensate the HE tip the staff will not be receiving.
Should the staff still provide a HE for regular customers and no HE for new customers? My opinion is the boss thought this through and decided no HE across the board because they can't remember everyone who is a regular. Plus a blanket no HE policy should counter an undercover uncle visit who will most definitely say they have been there several times before and always received a HE.
Tough times and high gas prices makes it worse when looking for alternatives.
-
05-24-22 15:17 #11247Senior Member

Posts: 125$10 from my change, who cares. I didn't throw off your inflation worries.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 13:42 #11246Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Ruby. Struck out
Why did you tip at all? Fuck that shit!
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
05-24-22 13:00 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 125Ruby. Struck out
I've been to Ruby 3-4 times in the past. Nice clean place. Girl was cute with a next door look but was fun on the flip. Nice and flirty but not dirty old washed up. Any way that's what I liked. Was there today and once I'm face down she tells me that she can't "help me today". Then explains that too many places are getting shut down and she needs to be careful.
Originally Posted by Treyreed1
[View Original Post]
Not one to take no I press but with no luck. I'm not a dick about about it, I just ask in a different way or try to explore my options but she wasn't havening it. She offered for me to stay by myself and do what I need to and she offered me towels. Nice try but I declined. I left a smaller tip and likely won't return unless I hear that things have changed.
I'm interested to hear what you guys have experienced lately.
-
05-24-22 09:18 #11244Senior Member

Posts: 40No, I didn't. My judgment of the mood suggested not to. I'll look forward to future visits, no harm done. She claims she likes the place and wants to stick around for at least many months.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
Trey.
-
05-23-22 11:16 #11243Senior Member

Posts: 201Sorry to hear, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they raised up to $90 given inflation, lack of competition in the triangle, much less Durham / CH. How forward were you e. G. Pre-tipping and touching the provider?
Originally Posted by Treyreed1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 21:45 #11242Senior Member

Posts: 40Are you sure?
I know you wrote 70 HF in a post earlier this month. I just paid $90 for an hour there at Ruby Spa in Durham and I guess it depends what you think of a "sensual finish," but did not leave Happy. Plus, a super busy place on a Sunday evening with what seemed to be only one girl working. As they are surely aware that things are drying up in this area, could they just be pumping up their prices just or are you sure about the $70 house fee at Ruby? Hope you're putting out accurate info.
Originally Posted by GolfPro38
[View Original Post]
Separate news -- terrible that New YoYo closed. Both Gia and Julie (Ju-ri) did great work for me just last month.
Trey.
-
05-19-22 15:38 #11241Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488More of luck or after a trust has been established after a few visits. The lady has to keep it quiet because the boss frowns upon extras when the business is being portrayed as non-erotic.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 08:15 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 201JJ's List & ratings
Does "difficult" mean that you have to more forward or more lucky?
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 17:40 #11239Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Clarification. Check JJ's list for ending rating. Two parlours above are rated D for difficult.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 21:00 #11238Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Still Open?
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
Sunrise Bodycare, Lake Pine Dr, Cary.
Keep Healthy Massage, Falls of the Neuse Rd (Sutton Square), Raleigh.
Sunny Hypnotists, Guess Rd, Durham.
Osaka Spa, Rock Quarry Rd, Raleigh.
The Ruby Spa, University Dr (Unit A), Durham.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429
-
05-17-22 18:17 #11237Regular Member

Posts: 20Typical politics missing the true human trafficking. These girls are happy to be working and making good money. According to a few friends in the law enforcement business, it's the mayor and council pushing them to bust these places because it looks good for the city.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-22 09:23 #11236Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488The closures are not surprising but was hoping for better days. Yes, its election year and that is the driving factor behind current closings. Recently the Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina and Cary PD did a joint human trafficking operation and that was an indicator. Also, Democrat Cheri Beasley is running for the US Senate seat and her campaign ads are about stopping human trafficking in NC. It's just bad timing and though local massage parlors are 99% not involved in trafficking there is the media that portrays parlors in a negative way. The stores that remain open mostly have the reputation of not providing a solid massage.










Reply With Quote






