Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 928 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11249

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here is my opinion about Ruby. The boss has made a business decision. The boss knows in order to stay open while others has closed is to stop providing a HE. How does the boos keep the staff from leaving? The boss raises the house fee to compensate the HE tip the staff will not be receiving.

    Should the staff still provide a HE for regular customers and no HE for new customers? My opinion is the boss thought this through and decided no HE across the board because they can't remember everyone who is a regular. Plus a blanket no HE policy should counter an undercover uncle visit who will most definitely say they have been there several times before and always received a HE.

    Tough times and high gas prices makes it worse when looking for alternatives.
    I think you're right.

  2. #11248
    Here is my opinion about Ruby. The boss has made a business decision. The boss knows in order to stay open while others has closed is to stop providing a HE. How does the boos keep the staff from leaving? The boss raises the house fee to compensate the HE tip the staff will not be receiving.

    Should the staff still provide a HE for regular customers and no HE for new customers? My opinion is the boss thought this through and decided no HE across the board because they can't remember everyone who is a regular. Plus a blanket no HE policy should counter an undercover uncle visit who will most definitely say they have been there several times before and always received a HE.

    Tough times and high gas prices makes it worse when looking for alternatives.

  3. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Why did you tip at all? Fuck that shit!

    HolyDiver.
    $10 from my change, who cares. I didn't throw off your inflation worries.

  4. #11246

    RE: Ruby. Struck out

    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Ruby 3-4 times in the past. Nice clean place. Girl was cute with a next door look but was fun on the flip. Nice and flirty but not dirty old washed up. Any way that's what I liked. Was there today and once I'm face down she tells me that she can't "help me today". Then explains that too many places are getting shut down and she needs to be careful.

    Not one to take no I press but with no luck. I'm not a dick about about it, I just ask in a different way or try to explore my options but she wasn't havening it. She offered for me to stay by myself and do what I need to and she offered me towels. Nice try but I declined. I left a smaller tip and likely won't return unless I hear that things have changed.

    I'm interested to hear what you guys have experienced lately.
    Why did you tip at all? Fuck that shit!

    HolyDiver.

  5. #11245

    Ruby. Struck out

    Quote Originally Posted by Treyreed1  [View Original Post]
    No, I didn't. My judgment of the mood suggested not to. I'll look forward to future visits, no harm done. She claims she likes the place and wants to stick around for at least many months.

    Trey.
    I've been to Ruby 3-4 times in the past. Nice clean place. Girl was cute with a next door look but was fun on the flip. Nice and flirty but not dirty old washed up. Any way that's what I liked. Was there today and once I'm face down she tells me that she can't "help me today". Then explains that too many places are getting shut down and she needs to be careful.

    Not one to take no I press but with no luck. I'm not a dick about about it, I just ask in a different way or try to explore my options but she wasn't havening it. She offered for me to stay by myself and do what I need to and she offered me towels. Nice try but I declined. I left a smaller tip and likely won't return unless I hear that things have changed.

    I'm interested to hear what you guys have experienced lately.

  6. #11244
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they raised up to $90 given inflation, lack of competition in the triangle, much less Durham / CH. How forward were you e. G. Pre-tipping and touching the provider?
    No, I didn't. My judgment of the mood suggested not to. I'll look forward to future visits, no harm done. She claims she likes the place and wants to stick around for at least many months.

    Trey.

  7. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by Treyreed1  [View Original Post]
    I know you wrote 70 HF in a post earlier this month. I just paid $90 for an hour there at Ruby Spa in Durham and I guess it depends what you think of a "sensual finish," but did not leave Happy.

    Trey.
    Sorry to hear, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they raised up to $90 given inflation, lack of competition in the triangle, much less Durham / CH. How forward were you e. G. Pre-tipping and touching the provider?

  8. #11242

    Are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    7 HF cash + tip.
    I know you wrote 70 HF in a post earlier this month. I just paid $90 for an hour there at Ruby Spa in Durham and I guess it depends what you think of a "sensual finish," but did not leave Happy. Plus, a super busy place on a Sunday evening with what seemed to be only one girl working. As they are surely aware that things are drying up in this area, could they just be pumping up their prices just or are you sure about the $70 house fee at Ruby? Hope you're putting out accurate info.

    Separate news -- terrible that New YoYo closed. Both Gia and Julie (Ju-ri) did great work for me just last month.

    Trey.

  9. #11241
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Does "difficult" mean that you have to more forward or more lucky?
    More of luck or after a trust has been established after a few visits. The lady has to keep it quiet because the boss frowns upon extras when the business is being portrayed as non-erotic.

  10. #11240

    JJ's List & ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Clarification. Check JJ's list for ending rating. Two parlours above are rated D for difficult.
    Does "difficult" mean that you have to more forward or more lucky?

  11. #11239
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Still Open?

    Sunrise Bodycare, Lake Pine Dr, Cary.

    Keep Healthy Massage, Falls of the Neuse Rd (Sutton Square), Raleigh.

    Sunny Hypnotists, Guess Rd, Durham.

    Osaka Spa, Rock Quarry Rd, Raleigh.

    The Ruby Spa, University Dr (Unit A), Durham.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429
    Clarification. Check JJ's list for ending rating. Two parlours above are rated D for difficult.

  12. #11238
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Somebody correct if I'm wrong but it seems the only spas in the area still open are osaka, sunny, and maybe moon? Heard 1+1 finally got shut down end of last week. So with everywhere in that area closed took a chance at osaka. It was a typical lackluster experience where an old lady half assed a massage then wanted $80 bucks to pull out some not very big probably saggy tits. Didn't go for it at all. I hate to sound so whiny but man this area is in the dumps. Has been for a while too.
    Still Open?

    Sunrise Bodycare, Lake Pine Dr, Cary.

    Keep Healthy Massage, Falls of the Neuse Rd (Sutton Square), Raleigh.

    Sunny Hypnotists, Guess Rd, Durham.

    Osaka Spa, Rock Quarry Rd, Raleigh.

    The Ruby Spa, University Dr (Unit A), Durham.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5538429

  13. #11237
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The closures are not surprising but was hoping for better days. Yes, its election year and that is the driving factor behind current closings. Recently the Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina and Cary PD did a joint human trafficking operation and that was an indicator. Also, Democrat Cheri Beasley is running for the US Senate seat and her campaign ads are about stopping human trafficking in NC. It's just bad timing and though local massage parlors are 99% not involved in trafficking there is the media that portrays parlors in a negative way. The stores that remain open mostly have the reputation of not providing a solid massage.
    Typical politics missing the true human trafficking. These girls are happy to be working and making good money. According to a few friends in the law enforcement business, it's the mayor and council pushing them to bust these places because it looks good for the city.

  14. #11236
    The closures are not surprising but was hoping for better days. Yes, its election year and that is the driving factor behind current closings. Recently the Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina and Cary PD did a joint human trafficking operation and that was an indicator. Also, Democrat Cheri Beasley is running for the US Senate seat and her campaign ads are about stopping human trafficking in NC. It's just bad timing and though local massage parlors are 99% not involved in trafficking there is the media that portrays parlors in a negative way. The stores that remain open mostly have the reputation of not providing a solid massage.

  15. #11235
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMic  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm 1:1 is not open for business.
    Moon is closed or closing also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape