Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 13807
-
05-29-22 00:19 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 172I hope not LOL
They’ll spam the fuck out of this thread like they do on adult search and skip the games.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 18:04 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 534Saying Anything to Get You There
Next thing you know, they're going to start doing the same thing here, posting comments and reviews. Unless, hmmm.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-22 12:56 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 342Hkpd experience
Yeah I think I got the basic standard experience with an average AAmp prostitute.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
I was asked for the last 4 digits of my phone by both the girl and papasan prseumably to give the booker his kickback.
Booker is totally separate from anyone at the house. Booker texted in comprehensive English whereas in the apartment no one spoke a lick of English.
Seemed to me like the booker will say anything to get you there. Just have to be aware that most likely you'll get the standard rushed experience from the average Chinese prostitute but occasionally you get a superstar.
-
05-27-22 11:56 #7414Regular Member

Posts: 11Ruby at SS
Went to SS yesterday, got Ruby. 2nd (room on the left, almost across from the bathroom.
Probably 30's, 5'4 ish, Bs. Very friendly.
Very good massage compared to the half assed ones we're used to. Solid CBJ. Not interested in having her perky nipples touched, which is a real mood killer for me. Average and somewhat mechanical service, with almost no eye contact. Didn't realize that I was that ugly, but maybe I'm just in denial. Got the job done, so that's something.
Didn't hate it, but won't repeat.
-
05-26-22 23:41 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 307For Sure Not Kim
That was 100% not Kim. I would have just left. Sorry you missed out on her she was the shit.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 23:24 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 336Guessing game
Sounds like the girl you got was possibly Mia? A few recent reviews below describe what is most likely to be her, also according to another recent review, Kim already left almost a week ago. The text picture shared by the booker is not the real girl so guess you'll never know unless she comes back. I've gotten similar experiences where I had the actual real pictures of a girl and spoke the papasans language very clear and specifically and he still gave me a different girl and told me that's what I wanted LOL I had my Google translate and he pretended like he didn't understand and kept shaking his head and kept doing the hand motion to go in the room. The girl was almost as good looking as the one I wanted and I busted my nut so I guess it wasn't a complete loss LOL.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:40 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 127Yep, you got bait and switched. They tried to pull the same thing on me. I initially got put in a room with a girl who clearly wasn't Kim based on the description here (fit with fake tits) and the girl even said she was Kim but I straight up said "no, you're not" and walked out of the room until the actual Kim was available LOL.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-22 22:30 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 342Treid to see Kim but was bamboozled
Texted booker that I was only interested in Kim. Was told yes she's here. I show up and he puts me in a room with a very average looking woman. I ask her name and she says Ana so I leave the room and tell the dude I only want Kim.
Get sent to another room, girl is ok looking, has big natural tits but a bit of a resting ***** face. I ask her name she says Kim. Not sure I believed her.
Anyway took a chance and it was dissapointing. No bls or rimming. Complaining about tit squeezing. Had a Bush. Fake moan, I just nutted and left dissapointed.
Based on the reviews I don't think this was the Kim. They probably just lied to me.
-
05-26-22 18:13 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 307HKPD. Out Call Service Provided
Gentleman -.
Just got a message from HKPD.
For you gentleman that don't like the adventure of traveling to the apartments HKPD is now offering Outcall Service and they have a very cute girl on the outcall rotation -.
If anyone needs contact info for outcall let me know -.
-
05-25-22 23:31 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 262She's probably getting her back blown out in the airport bathroom. Damn she was hot.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 15:42 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 253Mia weird and mechanical
She is pretty weird. Mechanical and does this weird eye contact when giving head. And also very weird like licking / slurping technique.
Originally Posted by Jaker808
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 12:15 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 53Mia HKPD
I saw Mia and what a disappointment. She does some shit where she rubs her tits on the back of your knees and licks the back of your legs. Maybe it's just me but I'm not into that. Every time I would touch her tits she would pull away and say it's too rough. And absolutely no touching of the kitty. Once I got her on all fours she constantly told me to stop and need a break. I'm not a rough sex kind of guy so I don't know what her issue was. I absolutely will not repeat with her.
By the way, I walked in asking for Kim. The guy running the door said yes yes you get Kim. Honestly I don't think he had a clue as to what I was asking. Just shook his head and said yes to everything. Even when I use Google translate I don't think he understood.
-
05-24-22 22:58 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 286Kim hkpd
Well I went to see her today and she is as advertised. Only downside to the visit was which ever one of you was whining to pasan about sitting in your car waiting. Really killed the mood for me hearing you cry to a guy who doesn't speak English.
Smokin hot body very receptive and vocal. Too bad she isn't here longer.
-
05-24-22 21:32 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 3073rd Visit
3 visits and if she was here longer probably would see her daily. She will be working in LA but not sure if she will be back in Chicago guess the girls in Chicago make a lot less than LA and NYC but message me I can get you in touch with her booker and she can keep you posted and seriously out of 1200+ she is #1 hands down to me.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 13:53 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 665G o a t
This may be the best endorsement I've ever read on USASG. We all use a ranking system so to move this girl to the very top of over 1200, Wow!
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
Did you go back 5 more times? Annnd?
Could you do us all a favor and post notice here if she comes back.











Reply With Quote






