Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 31074
-
05-24-22 17:15 #18834Senior Member

Posts: 136Jules from Erotic Monkey
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050
Anyone have any experience with her. Texted and received a fast and articulate response. Pic of body looked TGTBT. Asked for a verification pic holding up two fingers and went quiet. She says she is in Lowell area to the west of the airport. Any insight?
-
05-24-22 16:50 #18833Forum Advertiser

Posts: 13Hey
BrianPeter,
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
Not at all I was just explaining that not all escorts have pimps I'd had for a man to get on here and see this pinned conversation And believe that all escorts have pimps. Because that's not the case.
-
05-24-22 16:48 #18832Senior Member

Posts: 187I've been trying to find out about her too. I've seen her pictured with another girl who I've been told has a really bad drug problem. Not sure if Star does as well. Odds are good though that she does if she is hanging out with those that do.
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 16:08 #18831Senior Member

Posts: 101Katrina
I really wanted to meet her but the experience has been horrible. Sharing to see if others had the same thing.
Originally Posted by Nomak
[View Original Post]
Contacted last week and agreed to meet her the next day at noon, her communication was great and everything seemed going well, gave me the address and it was at the airport (red flag 1) 15 minutes after I text her I'm here and crickets! She texts me 5 hours later telling me she fell asleep and started apologizing like crazy and to give her a second chance.
Contacted her this morning to see if she's available and she confirmed, I was there 15 minutes after our last message and once I'm there, crickets again. 30 min later she start sending and apologizing that she fell asleep!
Finally she sent me a pic to verify and that's when I knew it's not even worth it.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.
-
05-24-22 15:59 #18830Senior Member

Posts: 101Contacted her and she seems real. Works off Gastonia but has no place, she suggested a cheap hotel but it's a long drive for me. She sent a verification pic and it's the same person in the ad (probably a few years older and skinnier).
Originally Posted by CltObserver
[View Original Post]
May try some other time.
-
05-24-22 15:09 #18829Senior Member

Posts: 309Absolutely. Be a gentleman and you'll have a good visit.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 12:14 #18828Senior Member

Posts: 471Afro Latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lotte/82049075
Originally Posted by Incidious
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 12:04 #18827Senior Member

Posts: 288I follow the light-haired one on Snap. I wondered if she was real. Do you recommend her?
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 10:55 #18826Senior Member

Posts: 40Link please
Please provide the link. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 10:19 #18825Senior Member

Posts: 309Real. I've seen the one with lighter hair (stage name Courtney). I've seen a few reviews of her in the past too, but would have to go back and look.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 09:45 #18824Senior Member

Posts: 949I've been doing this for 5 years
And over half of the girls I have met, have been at Westpark and Yorkmont. Westpark is off Tyvola. Yorkmont is off South Tryon. Anywhere you go can be risky but I've never had any problems at these locations. Just like Pango said, there isn't anyone that I can recommend either. Lately, I've been seeing the Asians and Brazilians. All the decent white girls have burned out or gone UTR.
The very first AA that I got with 5 years ago was fantastic. Ever since then, my luck with AA's has been disappointing.
Just like you, my budget can only afford STG and ListCrawler girls.
Originally Posted by Casanova16
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 09:12 #18823Senior Member

Posts: 145Redhead- Thick legs
I saw her or her twin several (5-6) years ago-- got the job done but lots of rules and definitely not GFE--did not add to repeat list.
Originally Posted by WRushJr1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 05:15 #18822Senior Member

Posts: 57Recommend a provider
My most recent dream was with Katrina. She is actually one of the few who I will now be sticking with so I highly recommend her. She can be a bit pricey bit she doesn't disappoint.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/180895788486
-
05-24-22 00:57 #18821Senior Member

Posts: 101SweetStar89
Any info about this provider? Can't find anything under the name SweetStar89.
https://tryst.link/escort/spicy4you
-
05-24-22 00:26 #18820Senior Member

Posts: 471Short time lurker. First time poster. Nightmare
Although I usually stick to the AMPs / similar parlors I ventured out and pulled the trigger on one (or several) of the 908 - Latinas.
I probed one of the numbers and got a timely response with the standard qv hh hr menu. I set up a hh at a hotel off Tyvola / Tryon and was on my way to handle some business. I arrived and was told to wait so she could shower lets say 5 minutes and received a follow up text with the room numberX; so I make my way up the elevator and to do door to knock only to not get a response but still receiving texts questioning where I'm at. Standing at the door I could hear multiple voices from the room next door and inside the Latinas room. I figure I would not waste gas so I texted another one of the 908 numbers while waiting and went through the same qv hh hr deal only to be told that it was the same location as the first number I texted so I set that up too and was told to wait again then given the same room numberX.
After maybe 15 minutes someone else comes up the elevator and sits next to me waiting his turn as well; we shot the shit for a little bit before finally Another guy walks out of the room smiling and bragging on the Latina. (which was good news) I asked the dude who sat next to me who he was here to see and he said a black chick and I said Latina and not long after he gets the text to come knock at room numberX and I could not be more annoyed but was unwilling to cause a scene. After a few hours and after I got my first release from a separate more well known Latina. I got the text from the 908 Latina and she was hot with midsized b cups, a few tattoos, and nice little bubble butt. She is Afro-Latina and not European Latina advertised, but it was definitely worth the 150. CBJ cfs. Mish and emptied during cowboy.
After I told her I'd come back she offered her personal WA because there is an agency behind the appointments.
I would visit her again but the whole process was too stressful to meet there again or through the agency.









Reply With Quote





