Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 19541
-
05-25-22 23:41 #8921Senior Member

Posts: 191Mr. Busy doesn't like to be bothered
If they are busy why stick around and ring the bell? If they are not busy they will come to the door when you ring the bell. They want customers unless they have their hands full.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
Don't sit on the bell if nobody comes to the door.
-
05-25-22 22:12 #8920Senior Member

Posts: 270Two questions. Who is this "busy" character and how come he gets so much more tail than the rest of us?
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-22 16:32 #8919Senior Member

Posts: 191Waited 4-5 minutes?
Hopefully you weren't ringing the doorbell.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
I thought we just discussed this issue. If they don't come to the door right away they are busy, even if they cone to the door your not getting good service, cause they are fuckin busy.
-
05-25-22 15:43 #8918Senior Member

Posts: 147Tuesday I went to to Magnolia and nobody apparently was there or they were too busy to come to the door. I had never been and wanted to try it out.
Waited maybe four or five minutes at the most and then I left.
Went to Sakura across from McLendons and had a barely acceptable massage. I just did the half hour for 40 bucks and tipped another 40 for a "whatever-ish" forgettable HE.
She was 45 to 60 year old. Maybe a 4 out of 10 at best I guess. I think I was the only one there. I could tell that she knew why I was there and she did what she needed to do. Didn't talk at all barely but was nice enough.
-
05-25-22 01:57 #8917Senior Member

Posts: 237Acceptable massage. TS is poor compared. Best ensuing is HE.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 18:32 #8916Senior Member

Posts: 205Monroe
Anybody have any feedback for either Zen or Hawaii (Now Esso) spas in Monroe?
-
05-24-22 13:32 #8915Senior Member

Posts: 122Sounds like she's back at Airport.
Originally Posted by PoundAge1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 13:25 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 205Mi Massage
Nice lady but purely non erotic, nothing will ever happen. She locks door to keep out homeless.
Originally Posted by BlueOrigin
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 13:08 #8913Banned Member

Posts: 1358Man, are you ever on the same page as me! I definitely need to get my pipes cleaned, and having an attractive Asian gal do it with a sensual BBBJ would be the ultimate session.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 10:12 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 35Too funny thanks for the inputs, let's see how it goes. Will provide an update after the visit.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 23:45 #8911Regular Member

Posts: 2Kaia
Where is Kaia at now a days, last I saw she was at Golden spa in Lynnwood.
-
05-23-22 12:49 #8910Regular Member

Posts: 9Bel-Red Options
Looking for wither an AMP or someone hosting from their apartment near Bel-Red road in Bellevue. Any recommendations?
-
05-23-22 01:30 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 470Bbbj
Anyone got info on a good massage place that does BBBJ. I'm kinda over the CBJ kick right now. I've ran into some shitty massage places recently and was hoping to see if ya'll can help! I don't mind sharing info but lately the places I have gone to lately was meh.
I just got back from Lotus in Fed Way and the girl I ended up getting was kinda chubs, mediocre massage, and I just wasn't feeling it.
-
05-22-22 02:24 #8908Regular Member

Posts: 10Sauna Spa in Tukwila?
It's where Vina Spa used to be, anyone been yet?
I stopped by just to take a look, seems like it's the HK or Q spa model ($60 hr + $$ish extras). Not exactly what I'm looking for but they're open til midnight, which is better for my schedule. Anyway, that's all I know so far, anybody have better Intel?
-
05-21-22 13:42 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 303Meridian spa ballernger way
Went and saw Amy for the first time terrible with actual massage. But HE was above average. Always wore a mask.











Reply With Quote






