Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 59506
-
05-24-22 14:23 #48391Senior Member

Posts: 1484I don't think so
I went a couple of times, it is 100% legit. If there is a VIP area it is very well hidden. Also, be careful in the men's sauna. You might get a VIP you didn't count on.
Originally Posted by Troystick
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 12:42 #48390Senior Member

Posts: 58Jeju
Thinking about trying out Jeju spa. I hear there may be a VIP area that is possible if you know about. Any info?
-
05-24-22 11:15 #48389Banned Member

Posts: 13634That was meant to be a fantasy joke. I didn't know that Sherry was a co-owner or managing partner, which would explain why she doesn't have to do massages. I never post my A-list favorites because they get ruined easily by evil mongers and are too difficult to replace.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-22 09:48 #48388Senior Member

Posts: 35Rainbow
Trying to break up the Massage Legend monotony.
Wanted to visit Oasis, but it was busy at the time. Took a trip to Rainbow Massage on Buford.
Was greeted by an older woman, 40+, small and curve-less. Received a decent massage that actually stretched some of my body. No fun had on the flip. Mainly focused on massaging my face and said she was finished, even after asking "is that it? Slapped my butt a couple times during so I thought things were good, but nope.
Couldn't understand her name when she said it, but she was nice overall. . 6/. 2 OTD.
-
05-24-22 09:01 #48387Senior Member

Posts: 240Reality Check for Nite!
Sherry is already a Co-Owner and Managing Partner of a wonderful and popular shop? Why would she want to leave there after all of her hard work over the past year?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Nite, How about finding your next favorite beautiful glamour girl and posting here for everyone?
-
05-24-22 08:54 #48386Senior Member

Posts: 240The Maker of Rules
Nite, Sherry is not eligible for the "Best of List" because she is no longer providing massages for customers (by her own choice).
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Neither Massage Legend or I want to post about prior workers because they are not current. That was then; this is now.
I understand your attraction to Sherry! She is absolutely beautiful! But, that boat has sailed. (LOL Kinda like saying Wayne Gretzkey is the greatest hockey player; he was but not currently).
How about posting about your latest "hot find" so we can all enjoy her instead of just rehashing yesterday's news?
-
05-23-22 23:49 #48385Banned Member

Posts: 13634I couldn't agree more. We should woo her away from Legend and open our own CAMP. Get her and the former Patricia and Theresa from Station 6 and there would be a line out the door.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 23:35 #48384Banned Member

Posts: 13634Why is Sherry no longer eligible? Who is setting the rules?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 22:33 #48383Senior Member

Posts: 240Best of Massage Legend List
Unfortunately, Sherry is not eligible for their current "Best of Massage Legend" list because she is no longer active or available to customers as a Masseuse.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 21:46 #48382Senior Member

Posts: 107I Agree
For my taste, I think sherry is 10, Monica is 6.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 19:46 #48381Regular Member

Posts: 12Massage Legend. All Things Righted
Atlanta Fun Guy arranged for me to be compensated, in kind, for the time I was shorted at ML. This afternoon They made sure everything was made right. I have visited massage places in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Germany and many US States from Alaska to Florida. Massage Legend stands above all of them in the quality of massage and the beauty of the ladies. I was more than happy with the service I received there today. A big 'Thank You' to AFG.
-
05-23-22 16:20 #48380Banned Member

Posts: 13634Massage Parlors and English Pronunciations
What bothers me about these handle / name choices is that the girls often have no clue how to pronounce the names they chose or were chosen for them. Case in point: Neither Mandarin nor Korean includes the letter "V" sound. Take the name Eva and a Chinese will pronounce it as Ewa and a Korean will pronounce it as Eba. Another example: Ask Jenny at ML her name and it comes out as Ginny (at least her voice is cute).
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
The pronunciation of American alphabetical letters F, V, Z, and a strong letter are don't exist in Chinese (Mandarin for sure; not sure about Cantonese) or Korean, so what you hear in your favorite parlor may sound weird to your American ears. I'm used to it but it makes for some comical posts on this forum from time to time.
-
05-23-22 15:07 #48379Senior Member

Posts: 241Well I think we need to call for glamor shots! LOL The ads don't match the pictures and the girls make up names.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 13:29 #48378Regular Member

Posts: 13Cobb Parkway weekend adventures
Been laying low for a while sticking with a regular setup that's served well for a while, but was feeling like a little change up. Read a couple reviews for what's new in town and saw that the game at Lu's changed, so I went there on Saturday. Interesting to say the least as there were a couple of familiar faces, but from across town. New names all around though. LOL. The place has had a fresh coat of paint since I was last there (maybe 2 years?) and was looking fairly cleaned up (not important to all, but I like a massage without moldy fixtures). I got a pretty good massage from a girl claiming to be Chris. But it kinda seems like from what I've read more than one girl may be using that name or at least names are "fluid". This one was petite, likely mid 30's but passable for just 30. Extremely good English for a massage girl. All in all, a good time with good results. $100 bucks total out the door.
Sunday, I went to a place that just opened up near the Kennesaw airport. The name is kinda funky, Dijon or Dulyon or something like that. It's just past the airport and Goodwill on the right side of Hwy 41. Place was super clean and built out nice, kinda like Luxury (which is hard on the wallet for me). I was greeted by one of the former Young's ladies from the triangle days, but handed off to a lady I've not seen on any circuit on this side of town. She was likely 40, but passable for early 30's. Massage was top notch (legit service level, which had me worried for a bit). The flip was no flop, and I will def repeat. $120 out the door, well earned. Unfortunately I did not get the name of the unknown. But I'm going back and will clarify who's who and what's what.
Between the 2, things were a little better at the new place, but I wasn't disappointed at Lu's. As always your mileage may vary, void where prohibited.
-
05-23-22 12:30 #48377Senior Member

Posts: 4061Mostly spas in the downtown area. Maybe a couple AMPs. Just be sure to bring plenty of green wherever you go.
Originally Posted by OnPar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





