Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 131 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Exactly how old are the 1040 ladies.
    Exactly? Who knows. Over 50 for sure.

  2. #1505

    1030

    Exactly how old are the 1040 ladies.

  3. #1504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Did not disappoint. Hr and 140 tip for quite the experience. Tried every position, tight. A little teeth. Tiny body 30's no boobs eraser nipples. Definitely will repeat. Any young girls at 1040 or 1177?
    1040 no.

    1177 depends what you mean by young. Might find one late 30's early 40's on occasion. Younger no.

  4. #1503

    Where?

    Nice report. But where? Fitchburg? Leominster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Did not disappoint. Hr and 140 tip for quite the experience. Tried every position, tight. A little teeth. Tiny body 30's no boobs eraser nipples. Definitely will repeat. Any young girls at 1040 or 1177?

  5. #1502

    140

    Did not disappoint. Hr and 140 tip for quite the experience. Tried every position, tight. A little teeth. Tiny body 30's no boobs eraser nipples. Definitely will repeat. Any young girls at 1040 or 1177?

  6. #1501

    Westboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Looker66  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. Westboro is your best bet. Everyone here forgets the gem that is Westboro.
    Obviously I am one of those that has overlooked Westboro.

    I searched Worcester and the Burg for Westboro, not much there.

    Can you elaborate?

  7. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    Hey you many Happy Leeza visitors. Can anyone pm her address? Got the # already.
    Google Leeza Clinton, Ma.

  8. #1499

    Leeza addr

    Hey you many Happy Leeza visitors. Can anyone pm her address? Got the # already.

  9. #1498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, is two pops common at the places around this area? Is it for the normal FS fee?

    .
    Not in my experience. But never really tried either.

    On a couple rare occasions have with a couple different girls, but the second was HJ.

    Did not seek out the 2 pops. Girls did it on their own initiative.

    Girls no longer here.

  10. #1497
    Just curious, is two pops common at the places around this area? Is it for the normal FS fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Looking for FS 2 pops. I really don't want a farting old lady but I don't think I will find tight and fun at either.
    .

  11. #1496

    Tried 424 Central

    Rolled in a few days ago in the evening, wanted an hour but I was a walk-in before someone's appointment so $50 for hhr it was. Parking in the back, walk around to the entrance in the front. Paid Bemis prices for FS (yes, I'm an idiot), but I read she was an enthusiastic fuck so I bit the bullet. Unlike a previous reviewer, I am not a big dick stud, but she's legit into it (or she deserves an Oscar nomination). I started at DATY and she very much enjoyed it, making no attempt at pushing me away after her first arrival. I graduated to sex not because she rushed me away from dining, I switched because I was worried about her appointment coming soon.

    Small tits, long nips. Rose tattoo on belly. Shapely ass, but might be implants (not too much experience in that augmentation). She rides hard in cowgirl, like be careful if you're worried about bruising or breaking your dick, she treated my junk like a joystick.

  12. #1495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Looking for FS 2 pops. I really don't want a farting old lady but I don't think I will find tight and fun at either.
    1177 you will find younger than 1040.

  13. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Looking for FS 2 pops. I really don't want a farting old lady but I don't think I will find tight and fun at either.
    Good luck. Westboro is your best bet. Everyone here forgets the gem that is Westboro.

  14. #1493

    1177 or 1040

    Looking for FS 2 pops. I really don't want a farting old lady but I don't think I will find tight and fun at either.

  15. #1492

    Barta Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned Barta earlier in my post a few days ago, MMS finally has a partner, it has been a one woman shop since opening. MMS states she is running a HJ only spa. Standard pricing $60/ hr $40/ hhr.
    Agree. Got FS second visit shortly after opening years ago, but HJ before and after, never went back. If the HJ is good enough, maybe worth another visit when not in mood for FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape