Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13134

    Erica

    Are we all talking about the same Erica? I have never know the Erica I know be in Palm Bay and the pictures posted a few posts ago do not look like her. The Erica I am familiar with resides in either Titusville or Port Canaveral. I'm just looking for clarification, not trying to confuse anyone. The one in Tiitusville has put on a little weight, granted, but still looks real good in my humble opinion.

  2. #13133

    Teresa link

    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    Might want to put a link to said advertising. If it is who I'm thinking of you might want to search Orlando's section in Non-AMP massages.
    Thanks! I'll research Orlando.

    Here's her STG link that I've been seeing.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...l/025620216044

  3. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxg2016  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Teresa (older provider) who advertises massage in Palm Bay?
    Might want to put a link to said advertising. If it is who I'm thinking of you might want to search Orlando's section in Non-AMP massages.

  4. #13131

    Real or not

    Mongers,

    Is she real?

    If so is she safe?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/82241420

  5. #13130

    Cocoa Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBing  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, got a chance to visit Heather today and she never disappoints. Quick set up, helped out with some doggy treats and was in my way. Arrived, decent location and was welcomed by her wearing stockings and a shirt. We talked for a bit and we got comfortable. As most May know she is a older woman but her body is in top shape. She began with a delightful DT BBBJ she really seemed to enjoy, then she climbed on top a went for a ride. She is professional and eager to please, recommend and will return.
    It is really nice to see you new guys come off the sidelines and post some reviews! Please keep it up. Heather is in a class by herself and along with just a few others in Brevard, never disappoints and understands the value of building up and maintaining her clientele. She may be older, but brother she has a body most thirty or forty year old would envy!

  6. #13129

    Red Head Mary (Amber)

    Does anyone have status and or current contact information for Red Head Mary (Amber)? She lived in a trailer community just south of the gate to the Space Center on MI.

  7. #13128

    Cocoa Heather

    Long time reader, got a chance to visit Heather today and she never disappoints. Quick set up, helped out with some doggy treats and was in my way. Arrived, decent location and was welcomed by her wearing stockings and a shirt. We talked for a bit and we got comfortable. As most May know she is a older woman but her body is in top shape. She began with a delightful DT BBBJ she really seemed to enjoy, then she climbed on top a went for a ride. She is professional and eager to please, recommend and will return.

  8. #13127

    Dated pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've never had the pleasure of meeting her but, as I understand it, she's put on considerable weight in the past year or so. Guessing but, aren't the pictures in your post from her earlier, thinner, days?
    Yeah those pics were from 2018 but the story was more about her potential volatile behavior in those times LOL.

  9. #13126

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    Yep I ubered her to my house in palm bay once and she went through a lot of my jack and cherry coke but she was a ball of energy. The only problem was she got into it with the driver on her way home and the drink she took with her she through all over the inside of the car and it took me a while to convince uber that it wasn't my fault even though it was my account. She almost cost me my uber account LOL.
    I've never had the pleasure of meeting her but, as I understand it, she's put on considerable weight in the past year or so. Guessing but, aren't the pictures in your post from her earlier, thinner, days?

  10. #13125

    Southern Hospitality

    Quote Originally Posted by Paisan7000  [View Original Post]
    Is there an easy way to find out contact information for providers? The search engine within STG is disappointing. I"m trying to find Liberty. Based on your rec, I would consider Southern Hos.
    Willie already gave you the link for Liberty, here's one for Southern Hospitality, aka Kelly: https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...s/697631065714.

    While the STG search engine may not be great, it isn't horrible either. For Kelly, I just typed in "southern" and her ad came right up.

  11. #13124

    Teresa? Any info

    Anyone seen Teresa (older provider) who advertises massage in Palm Bay?

  12. #13123

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    After reading the above well penned discrimination of Erika, I do recall such fond memories of her. This was in the Jack & cherry coke days! I know she cleaned up the drinking and I for one can't wait to reconvene with this beautiful girl. We have maintained a minimal contact, but upon this read. Contact was immediately made and it was a pleasure how quickly the verbal reconnection ensued. Planning a follow up, personally this week. Recommended without reservations, Peace out the Bear.

    Recommending without rese.
    The Jack & Coke days, great memories indeed. The drink eventually took the lady but she was an amazing date back then too. My best her way.

  13. #13122

    Madam D PSE Queen

    So the stars aligned and I was able to see one of my favorites, Madam D while she is visiting Melbourne. Of course, I have seen her before, so setting up a session was not a problem. Anna Domino or Madam D, if you like, is staying at an upscale hotel near downtown Melbourne. I opted for an hour Nuru massage session, but it always ends up being far more than that including, but not restricted to, awesome BBBJ, FS and anal play that she is definitely a master of and prostrate play, that quite frankly, I'm beginning to appreciate the benefits! Anna has an awesome spinner body, tight and this woman just loves sex and making sure that you're comfortable and completely satisfied! I will not get into too many details here, because you mongers can read other reviews about her and find out what a session with her is like. Let's just say that after an hour of being subjected to her porn star treatment, I was completely exhausted and spent! Madam D is not a clock watcher and our hour session lasted almost two, but we spent a lot of time talking about the hobby and how she prefers Senior Forum Members who appreciate what she can do! Anna will be here through the end of the week. If you haven't seen her yet, I highly recommend you do before she is gone on the rest of her Florida tour!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10A467E5-2ED1-40F4-87CD-F2EB8D85F30C.jpeg‎   A4687BB8-9BF3-4FF9-AA2E-95322DC287A1.jpeg‎  

  14. #13121

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    After reading the above well penned discrimination of Erika, I do recall such fond memories of her. This was in the Jack & cherry coke days! I know she cleaned up the drinking and I for one can't wait to reconvene with this beautiful girl. We have maintained a minimal contact, but upon this read. Contact was immediately made and it was a pleasure how quickly the verbal reconnection ensued. Planning a follow up, personally this week. Recommended without reservations, Peace out the Bear.

    Recommending without rese.
    Yep I ubered her to my house in palm bay once and she went through a lot of my jack and cherry coke but she was a ball of energy. The only problem was she got into it with the driver on her way home and the drink she took with her she through all over the inside of the car and it took me a while to convince uber that it wasn't my fault even though it was my account. She almost cost me my uber account LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ericamanz3.jpg‎   ericamanz2.jpg‎   ericamanz.jpg‎  

  15. #13120

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Woke up with a serious case of morning wood! I called BBW Layla but no response so I called Erica and she responded immediately that she off work today and available right now, awesome! Quoted me $. 60 for the hh, I texted her my address and she responded with"Great I live literally 6 min down the street". She showed up looking very nice and all dolled up pigtails make up and smelling great! Now I heard she had gain some weight and I like thicker women but she was a little bigger than expected, maybe a little bigger than Stacy fluffy lovin' but like I said I like them thick. I gave here a tour of my home and once we went into the bedroom she saw my huge king size bed and immediately ran and jumped on it then got naked. Huge beautiful breast and a nice fat shaved puss, we started with some DFK then I started sucking her breast and then DATY which tasted great. Then she started a slow sensual BBBJ and once I was rock solid she wanted to get on top. As I'm putting on the cover I'm thinking she's a big girl she going to tire out quick on top, man LOL was I wrong! She rode me like her life was on the line I mean like a sex craved animal, watching those breast in the air and her facial expressions was amazing. I flipped her over put her legs on my shoulders while choking her I pounded away and we came at the same time. Great experience very sweet woman and will repeat, sorry so long.
    After reading the above well penned discrimination of Erika, I do recall such fond memories of her. This was in the Jack & cherry coke days! I know she cleaned up the drinking and I for one can't wait to reconvene with this beautiful girl. We have maintained a minimal contact, but upon this read. Contact was immediately made and it was a pleasure how quickly the verbal reconnection ensued. Planning a follow up, personally this week. Recommended without reservations, Peace out the Bear.

    Recommending without rese.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape