Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 26917
-
05-23-22 14:44 #19087Senior Member

Posts: 1620What he said
May be wrong and hope that I am, however imo the only thing missing at the end of the post is signed- jasmine star.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 13:49 #19086Senior Member

Posts: 70Hey everybody, don't do this.
Originally Posted by Deacontre
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 13:24 #19085Senior Member

Posts: 503Fishy post for sure but even if its not her and its real.
Originally Posted by Deacontre
[View Original Post]
Deposit? NO never ever.
Not GFE but prices are? No.
This commercial for her isn't for me.
Thanks for the review.
-
05-23-22 12:56 #19084Senior Member

Posts: 127The entire post is comically absurd but "She did require a deposit which I was happy to pay" is truly icing on the cake. Most obvious shill post ever.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 12:53 #19083Senior Member

Posts: 138Hmm. Only 1 post makes me suspicious.
Originally Posted by Deacontre
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 05:27 #19082Senior Member

Posts: 300Probably real
Eros is the only resource I use for a high quality provider. I would imagine she bills out at $500 per hour. The 2 that I see, who are Asian bill out at $400. That's about average for a hot Eros girl.
Originally Posted by BT007
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 01:26 #19081Regular Member

Posts: 2Best experience ever
Hey why'll I'm new here but I just wanted. To say that I had one of the best experiences ever with Jasmine Star. It was really easy to book with her. She did require a deposit which I was happy to pay. She gave me a time that she would arrive at my house and to my surprise she arrived early. She looked just like her photos and was incredibly chill just talking to her was an immediate vibe and although she doesn't offer GFE it was more intimate than any girls I've seen in the past that did offer GFE. Let's just say that I really enjoyed myself and I will definitely be seeing her again in the near future.https://tryst.link/escort/playwitjazzy.
-
05-23-22 00:50 #19080Regular Member

Posts: 6Amina Chi
Anyone have any personal experience with Amina Chi? Only reviews seem to be on them and can't find anything on the board. Seems legit based on correspondences but want to be sure! Thanks!
-
05-22-22 23:30 #19079Senior Member

Posts: 80I got verified last December and it was required to send Driver's License or State I'd.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
I haven't tried asking for unblurred photos, and I'm not sure I would try to as I don't want to get banned.
-
05-22-22 21:59 #19078Senior Member

Posts: 152Alena
Does Alena Chicago still require you to send them a copy of government issued identification for verification?
Will they at least send an un-blurred picture of the escort after you are verified?
If you go on the agency route, Alena Chicago has some great girls https://www.alenachicago.com/. Jasmine, Heather and Lindsey are well reviewed on the Agency forum
-
05-22-22 20:04 #19077Senior Member

Posts: 44Annoying
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/82182796
Been texting this girl, also we've been on Snapchat. Seems legit, she has reviews, we agree on time. When I'm about to take off and leave, I ask for address, but she doesn't seem to give me one. Just says she's in Cicero. She's the physical type that revvs my engine, but if you playing around, I got to cut the rope. Maybe she's on a bad day, who knows. I may give her another shot, but this stuff grinds my gears. Oh well.
-
05-22-22 16:43 #19076Senior Member

Posts: 216Amen
Preach! We really need a karma system.
Originally Posted by BrownBag
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 14:06 #19075Senior Member

Posts: 1631I haven't seen too many scams on Eros, they even reject a lot of perfectly good escorts. Why don't you TOFTT and let us know how it went?
Originally Posted by BT007
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 13:54 #19074Senior Member

Posts: 146We need to change Senior Member requirements
It's upsetting how close you're getting to Senior Member status without posting a SINGLE review. That just ain't right.
Originally Posted by BT007
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 12:26 #19073Senior Member

Posts: 190Screening?
Have you done the screening process?
Seems they ask for quite a bit of info.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






