Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 30806
-
05-23-22 14:48 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
She had real world family issue and was relocating from that crappy hotel. She is fine, saw her the other day.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 14:47 #18235Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
She was dealing with real world family stuff and relocated from that crappy hotel. She is off radio silence and pretty much set up. She is fine, I saw her the other day.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 13:02 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 102Hmmm Interesting
That's interesting, the last she messaged me back it was over family stuff and something else she was trying to do. However, haven't heard since. Just thought she was super busy. I don't think she's disappeared though. I think it really is family stuff and she's just taking care of that. Give her time and she should be back soon.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 11:56 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 274Mistress Kitty
Had another dream with Mistress kitty and like other times before. She never disappointed.
She stays in Cary off of Harrison and 40.
Most people know the area if they had to pick up fishing supplies or camping gear.
Typical hotel room and that is lived in, performance was good. Her mic skills are pretty damn good.
And the view of her ass bouncing is even better.
Treat her well and she will take care of you.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...h/875929277229
-
05-23-22 11:51 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 283Noa disappeared
Has anyone heard from Noa? Last time she cancelled my appt saying family emergency and hasn't been heard back from ever since. Has anyone had any contact with her over past few weeks?
-
05-23-22 08:18 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 126Gift card
Definitely a scam. Usually the next step after they ask for a gift card would be them asking you to send a picture of like the number so they can steal the money in it. Same as a deposit scam. They don't ask upfront because there is a higher chance people would be willing to fall for it after the drive / time they have invested already.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 05:17 #18230Banned Member

Posts: 719Yea bruh, you blind. That's definitely a pussy!!
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 05:11 #18229Banned Member

Posts: 719No Way. How do you account for the pussy?
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 01:09 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 301That and the fact that her brother lives about three miles away from her residence, and is constantly (At least once a month) in trouble with the LEO. So go figure that if they are looking for him they will most likely have her place staked out as well.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-22 01:00 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 301I called ans was quoted $$$ for the hour with MSOG. Never followed up.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 23:06 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 100Fiona's P411 page
Fiona's P411 page is active again with a new phone number and email address.
https://www.preferred411.com/P257224
-
05-22-22 22:49 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 409I could be mistaken. The one I'm thinking of only went by Reign. The pics look similar by memory only because I can't find a post now. However I swear if you zoom in in-between her legs on the video, you can see what looks like junk. IMO I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 22:39 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 57Red Flag
Most of the ones I've talked to that wanted a gift card asked before hand and wanted the numbers. Easy to spot scam when they do that. Never had one ask for it when I showed up.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 22:38 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 80Not Laura
I know her name, LOL. Didn't post it here by choice. If someone knows her contact info, and if she's still seeing people, they'll definitely recognize the picture.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 22:35 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 173Gift card
Hello. I've seen a number of providers, but this was a first for me. She told me she wanted a gift card when I arrived at her location. She said she had gotten counterfeit money in the past. I would think she would say that up front, not when I arrived. What are your thoughts?










Reply With Quote






