Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9184

    LovelyIntent

    Steer clear of this one. Pics look okay but about the only thing this one sucks well is time. Bad lay, had one kid when I saw her 5+yrs ago, Now two. Usually down around Stafford but up in Ffx because if I remember correctly she stays at a shelter near her location. I learned some early lessons from this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-f45067601718

  2. #9183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Widowed?

    I've seen a few profiles where the "relationship" status is shown as "widowed". Like everything else in a SB's profile, this could be fake. But, when I see it in a profile of someone in her 30's or 40's, it makes me want to stop in my tracks for a life-reality check. Was it cancer, an accident or suicide? Maybe even murder? If it's real, I have to wonder why she would list this as her status in the first place. If it's fake, why would she do this, except for perhaps a sympathy SD? Anybody else had these thoughts?

  3. #9182
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    What's MrNumber?
    A service hookers use to keep track of dudes (via the phone number) they want to blacklist. Probably tells you everything you need to know about this alleged SB.

  4. #9181

  5. #9180
    No. Another one with the same name, but put of Arlington.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220515-150957_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #9179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    This SweetGirl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    Username Sweetgirl. Arlington, VA.

    Blackmailer. Has an extremely high ask and when I politely declined, she threatened to enter a negative report on MrNumber if she doesn't get what she wants. Stay clear.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-609ba2e05539

  7. #9178

    SensualCutie

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    This is a link to your inbox.
    Sorry. Rookie mistake. Try this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-390c20f47895

  8. #9177
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So, I got this one to text. Every response she gave was a one or two word answer. Then she blocked me. Given her age, I assume she is inexperienced in the bowl, and having difficulty taking the plunge. In the future, I'll assume monosyllabic responses are a tell, and will avoid.

    SensualCutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-9694bf8d9d13
    This is a link to your inbox.

  9. #9176

    How did things go with bethisupstairs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't me, then again I'd already reached out to the first one prior.

    And BTW, when women are on their period, their testosterone levels are higher than usual, so, you know, they really are acting more like us. Not quite the insult you think it is.
    I assumed another monger took her off the site until she started blowing up my phone again.

  10. #9175

    A Tell?

    So, I got this one to text. Every response she gave was a one or two word answer. Then she blocked me. Given her age, I assume she is inexperienced in the bowl, and having difficulty taking the plunge. In the future, I'll assume monosyllabic responses are a tell, and will avoid.

    SensualCutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-9694bf8d9d13

  11. #9174

    Crazy Attempeted Blackmailer

    Username Sweetgirl. Arlington, VA.

    Blackmailer. Has an extremely high ask and when I politely declined, she threatened to enter a negative report on MrNumber if she doesn't get what she wants. Stay clear.

  12. #9173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Please never take your wallet into the same room with these women.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    A good rule to follow is to leave your wallet in the car or a safe place when your going to the FC with a SB. You never know what may happen.
    It blows my mind every time I read about a guy doing this. This no-brainer advice applies to any kind of consenting adult activities. If you're doing an outcall to your hotel room or visiting your chosen SB in a hotel, the laptop, phone and wallet always go into the room safe or hidden carefully out of sight in my rental car. If you're doing incall or visiting an AMP, the wallet and phone stay in the car. You only bring in enough cash to consummate your relationship. You should carry in just your basic car key with nothing else attached.

  13. #9172

    Yourlilprincess

    Anyone ever met this one with any success? She's had a profile on SA since 2016 and I know I've seen her profile for here in the DMV area for well over a year. Just curious if there's any info and if it's worth the trouble or not. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-07443a545a75

  14. #9171
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Please never take your wallet into the same room with these women.
    A good rule to follow is to leave your wallet in the car or a safe place when your going to the FC with a SB. You never know what may happen.

  15. #9170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Mongers make it incredibly hard to post stuff to the board. Someone decided to tell crappy sandwich about the board. This crazy * is now messaging me directly through the site, texts and Snapchat. Same thing happened with Beth is upstairs. That one has been harassing me because she thought "we were more" than just a one night thing.

    Pro tip for you mongers. When you tell a ** she's been reviewed on the site, she doesn't spread her legs for you in gratitude. What happens is she freaks the eff out and does crazy shit like blow up the phone of the guy who wrote the review and then she shuts down her profile so no other mongers can tap it.

    WTF is wrong with you guys who are acting like females on the rag?
    Wasn't me, then again I'd already reached out to the first one prior.

    And BTW, when women are on their period, their testosterone levels are higher than usual, so, you know, they really are acting more like us. Not quite the insult you think it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape