Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 767 1167 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8425
    Don't bother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220202-212742_Seeking.jpg‎  

  2. #8424

    Older women need sugar too

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample the older hoes. I just have a morbid curiosity- don't know if I'd get hard but maybe I need to cross that off my list.

    Come one. They should be for free. I mean I'd offer McDonald's and gas money.
    None of these, but my first SB way back when I started was close to 50, about 10 years older than I was. Looks 7/10, with great natural tits and an incredible sex drive. She lived close to my office and I would go over late afternoon or after work before her husband came home, drink his wine and pound away. Enjoyed her for 3 months until I upped my game and got a younger, hotter SB. Didn't realize at that time that I could have more than 1 SB. Ended up seeing her again a few more times (for free) until she and hubby moved.

    So do I occasionally look at the 40 to 50 year olds? Absolutely! Good value, less drama, reliable and sexually experienced makes for a fun time.

  3. #8423
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    When they get thirsty. Don't get why 20 somethings get all thirsty for middle age dudes.

    I sure the fuck have no interest in anything over 30 because I've seen the supposedly hot pics and in reality it's a fucking disappointment.
    It's called money. Are you getting the same kind of action on your bumble and hinge?

  4. #8422

    Seeking

    Again with the price increase / quality and selection of women is at ATL. Many scammers to deal with and most women want $500 and are nasty and want that rate. I feel like I'm part of the Blame for the GP. Back in 2017 I was dropping 500 on every girl and fucking all the time to 50 k in two years. Hello bankruptcy my old friend, that pussy addiction is no joke. But I got amazing memories and empty pockets and a few nightmares.

  5. #8421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-9edf333187d2

    Spoiledprincess has somehow had an account for 3 years and no reports. Weird. Claims to want to do online & send pics. Boring. I told her I'm only looking for in-person but she hasn't responded to that yet, don't expect her to respond.
    I wonder if her current (or former) day job employer would approve of her posting a picture of her "in uniform"?

  6. #8420

    DreamyListner

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-2c9e7e502e8f

    Don't fall for the okie-doke. Communication seemed real. New to the area (allegedly), but she suggested coffee as a first meet. Exchanged a few more messages and asked me to confirm on day of. Then radio silent since the day before we were to meet.

  7. #8419
    When they get thirsty. Don't get why 20 somethings get all thirsty for middle age dudes.

    I sure the fuck have no interest in anything over 30 because I've seen the supposedly hot pics and in reality it's a fucking disappointment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220202-140942_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220202-141141_Voice.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220202-140915_Voice.jpg‎  

  8. #8418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Guavagirl & Spoiledprincess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-d5e9a5c3f8c7

    This is Guava. The picture angle is definitely doing her favors. Got her to text me and she sent a face photo; the curvy was already almost a dealbreaker, but she's totally average-looking otherwise for a Black woman, too, so no-go for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-9edf333187d2

    Spoiledprincess has somehow had an account for 3 years and no reports. Weird. Claims to want to do online & send pics. Boring. I told her I'm only looking for in-person but she hasn't responded to that yet, don't expect her to respond.

  9. #8417
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhand  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-bfd99e9692c9

    Just rejoined SA after half a year break, been talking to this SB for a bit lately. Anyone have any info on her?
    Looks very healthy. She needs to go on a cut!

  10. #8416

    Fierce aphrodite

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-bfd99e9692c9

    Recently rejoined SA after a 7 month hiatus, starting catting with this one and was looking for any intel prior to taking the plunge. Chat going very smooth so far.

  11. #8415

    Fierceaphrodite

    Regular Member.

    Posts: 5.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d9ee...e-cdbad63a5b86

    Does anyone have any background info on her. Have a meetup scheduled for tomorrow just wanted to get some intel.

  12. #8414

    FierceAphrodite

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-bfd99e9692c9

    Just rejoined SA after half a year break, been talking to this SB for a bit lately. Anyone have any info on her?

  13. #8413

    First rule of fight club

    I been burnt several times. That's why I don't give full details on my reviews anymore. Too many times I had ex-SBs question me about me giving out information about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.

  14. #8412
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.
    Might have to do the same thing, damn LOL.

  15. #8411

    First rule of fight club.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's other people here or Google is just sending them here, but a couple of babies I've been talking to found out about this forum. One didn't care, but the other was NOT happy and is essentially on a warpath right now LOL. I have a feeling it was a user in this forum due to the way she was basically saying to me "dude harassing me and told me details of our last meet when I didn't mention it at all to him". I'm not naming names here, but my post history indicates I've only directly talked about 2 babies that weren't reports of scams here, so I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

    Dudes, don't be creeps / assholes and move on LOL.
    Some dudes need to rewatch the damn movie. Dudes who can't seem to follow the rule don't seem to understand that they're only hurting themselves. It's also why I only post info on SBs I'm no longer going to see anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape