Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18269
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    There are several trans. Men posing as women on TNA and getting 400.00 hr. Someone needs to speak up celen2 cute is a guy with a man made vagaga. And several others from what I hear.
    Celen2 Cute? Who is that. Did a search on TNA but no one close to that name shows up? Got a link bro?

  2. #18268
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Finally happened, after doing this for 6 years straight with more women than I can remember I finally picked up something. Luckily easily treatable with some antibiotics. Unfortunately, I think it was missed in a prior screening 2 months ago. Hopefully, I haven't messed things up for some of you as well.
    Sorry to hear that bro. Glad you caught it soon and took care of it. Z-Pack I assume?

  3. #18267

    Kim Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean "Paperwork". Does she want test results?
    Yes, I am pretty sure that is what he meant by paperwork.

  4. #18266

    Bound to happen

    Finally happened, after doing this for 6 years straight with more women than I can remember I finally picked up something. Luckily easily treatable with some antibiotics. Unfortunately, I think it was missed in a prior screening 2 months ago. Hopefully, I haven't messed things up for some of you as well.

  5. #18265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean "Paperwork". Does she want test results?
    Correct she films porn, so wants a clean bill of health.

  6. #18264
    I believe you mean a Trans woman posting as a woman. Happy to help with the correction!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    There are several trans. Men posing as women on TNA and getting 400.00 hr. Someone needs to speak up celen2 cute is a guy with a man made vagaga. And several others from what I hear.

  7. #18263
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Kim Saigon.

    BBBJ, FF, GAG, BBFS, bbgreek, PSE, DirtyTalk, MSOG, No Size Restrictions, DPw / Toys.

    Make sure your paperwork is in order.
    What do you mean "Paperwork". Does she want test results?

  8. #18262
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #18261
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, is she trans?
    I've never seen her but no she's not. She has an Only Fans page a free one and a paid one. If you go on the paid one she is constantly pushing out Cream pies from clients on there along with other things.

  10. #18260

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, is she trans?
    There are several trans. Men posing as women on TNA and getting 400.00 hr. Someone needs to speak up celen2 cute is a guy with a man made vagaga. And several others from what I hear.

  11. #18259
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Kim Saigon.

    BBBJ, FF, GAG, BBFS, bbgreek, PSE, DirtyTalk, MSOG, No Size Restrictions, DPw / Toys.

    Make sure your paperwork is in order.
    Serious question, is she trans?

  12. #18258

    Kim Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Kim Saigon.

    BBBJ, FF, GAG, BBFS, bbgreek, PSE, DirtyTalk, MSOG, No Size Restrictions, DPw / Toys.

    Make sure your paperwork is in order.
    She definitely looks like fun, but I bailed when she required a (money) deposit!

  13. #18257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? She looks fun but expensive.
    Service runs 550 I believe.

  14. #18256

    LexisB

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    She didn't ask for an allowance on SA. I just paid for dinner and a hotel room. I ended up just giving her 300 for spending half a night with me. Not sure what she's charging Eros since I haven't talked to her since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    She's asking 600/ hour.
    Dunno what to tell you except that she's not worth 6 IMHO. I know that some will pay that but like I said I didn't repeat and she was practically free.

  15. #18255

    Kim Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Kim Saigon.

    BBBJ, FF, GAG, BBFS, bbgreek, PSE, DirtyTalk, MSOG, No Size Restrictions, DPw / Toys.

    Make sure your paperwork is in order.
    What was the damage? She looks fun but expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape