Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2072 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 31075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18805

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by KalarkKent  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/592129269292

    Most of us know deposits = scams. Most of us can tell scammers by the ad, the pics, or when you communicate with the "provider. " In any case, I am cash only, given after a date.

    This one wanted a $50 deposit in April (which was $25 in March). Said it was to screen out no-shows. Gave me an Uptown address (that checked out) and would let me up after getting the money. I said I was literally on their doorstep but they did not budge.

    Strange thing, though, was "she" was as charming as you can be over text. Screenshots attached. I know better, but has anyone seen this one?
    She's been reported on before. I've texted her from multiple numbers and received multiple addresses in return.

  2. #18804
    Quote Originally Posted by KalarkKent  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/592129269292

    Most of us know deposits = scams. Most of us can tell scammers by the ad, the pics, or when you communicate with the "provider. " In any case, I am cash only, given after a date.

    This one wanted a $50 deposit in April (which was $25 in March). Said it was to screen out no-shows. Gave me an Uptown address (that checked out) and would let me up after getting the money. I said I was literally on their doorstep but they did not budge.

    Strange thing, though, was "she" was as charming as you can be over text. Screenshots attached. I know better, but has anyone seen this one?
    So you driven already to her and are at her door step. She claims deposits to cover no shows. Yet she won't let you in without the deposit when you have already show up, you still asking if this is a scam? C'Mon.

  3. #18803
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryJDog001  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Ella at her new location near uptown, she was a former QCE girl. Ella is an absolute goddess. Now her new location is by far better than over there with the old QCE girls. She has her own independent location with Ember and Rachel. These girls have it going on. Their location is on point, nice and comforting, the new chill spot. If you aren't going to check them out, you guys are missing out.
    Can someone share Ember contact or link?

  4. #18802

    This Woman is in a Bad Place

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...igner/46340148

    An other one to avoid. Just an FYI for the young ones. Don't lose any sleep when an addict / hooker threatens to call the police just because you changed your mind.

    Several red flags, but my dick's logic overrode my brain's logic for longer than it should have. This girl said car dates only and gave me an address. I skipped my normal step of mapping the address, which turned out to be a business' high traffic parking lot. My dick said, it's cool man, just find a secluded spot, maybe just settle for head. She told me to drive behind the building and wait there while she walked over. Okay, I'm going to get robbed, but my dick said, you're a big guy, what are you, a pussy? I drove around one side of the building, but she wanted to me on the other side. This miscommunication led to her blowing up my burner, sounding frantic, accusing me and / or a security guard of being "cops. " Okay, now my dick says, alright buddy, I see your point, let's get the fuck out of here. She threatened to call the real cops when she saw me driving away. The SWAT team has not come for me (yet).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3503.jpg‎   IMG_3504.jpg‎  

  5. #18801

    "Erica" Uptown

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/592129269292

    Most of us know deposits = scams. Most of us can tell scammers by the ad, the pics, or when you communicate with the "provider. " In any case, I am cash only, given after a date.

    This one wanted a $50 deposit in April (which was $25 in March). Said it was to screen out no-shows. Gave me an Uptown address (that checked out) and would let me up after getting the money. I said I was literally on their doorstep but they did not budge.

    Strange thing, though, was "she" was as charming as you can be over text. Screenshots attached. I know better, but has anyone seen this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2755169A-8793-46F2-A91F-7154E720B4EA.jpg‎   86F52100-CBE5-49AE-90E2-829E24F077A7.jpg‎   F69A11C7-8058-49A7-A098-DC0F3FEF28F3.jpg‎   7DF28509-2376-4761-8478-15AEA357FF52.jpg‎   F82BCDA3-4D0B-48EB-9195-047FFEC88F0B.jpg‎  

    D26EBE7F-C77F-470E-B32F-E65B4385DABD.jpg‎   7F8F9716-CBAC-48E0-97B6-94B6A40D974E.jpg‎   7E099911-1897-4D34-A63A-AC31E07D5300.jpg‎  

  6. #18800
    Those pictures are likely fake since they turn up in a lot of escort searches. I used a Firefox add-on that searches many different photo search sites.

    She does remind me of Eli though. At least in body type and Bush. Eli has a better looking face IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    From what I see in the pics of the ad. Seems like you'd be interested in Eli the indie? Have you seen her?

  7. #18799
    I would be highly surprised if you when you get to the booking the appointment that she doesn't want a deposit. It seems like I have responded to those set of pictures before only to want a deposit at the end. Sometimes they will play you to make you think they are for real, then bam comes the deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/82226628

    In the market for a mature provider. Love the Bush! I thought for sure this ad would be fake but it's posted in two separate places with the same number. Texted and got a picture response. No details just yet. Fake?

  8. #18798

    Lilly London

    Any intel? Reached out to her and got a quick reply. Seems pleasant and didn't have a problem sending a verification pic. I'm thinking of taking the plunge soon unless someone tells me different.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilly-london

  9. #18797

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/82226628

    In the market for a mature provider. Love the Bush! I thought for sure this ad would be fake but it's posted in two separate places with the same number. Texted and got a picture response. No details just yet. Fake?
    I'd be interested in her also. Let us know if you take the plunge.

  10. #18796

    Eli

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/82226628

    In the market for a mature provider. Love the Bush! I thought for sure this ad would be fake but it's posted in two separate places with the same number. Texted and got a picture response. No details just yet. Fake?
    From what I see in the pics of the ad. Seems like you'd be interested in Eli the indie? Have you seen her?

  11. #18795

    Natalie

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/82226628

    In the market for a mature provider. Love the Bush! I thought for sure this ad would be fake but it's posted in two separate places with the same number. Texted and got a picture response. No details just yet. Fake?

  12. #18794
    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    I met work Nikki this afternoon. Hotel in the Carowinds area, which always causes concern, but it was fine. Pix are dated, but very hot in person. Attractive, thicc, hot. Scheduled an hour, it was relaxed and unrushed. Kissing, DFK, great breasts. Solid job on CBJ, BBBJ may be available with an up charge. She got me very hard. Multiple positions, put her in doggie to slap her ass and came hard.

    $250 for the hour. I will see her again and I do recommend.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/27324197
    Looks like the ad has already be deleted.

  13. #18793

    First time poster

    Hey everyone,

    Looking forward to contributing after being an onlooker for a bit. Been in CLT 8 years now and seen my share of wgg hug at the city had to offer. Hopeful of what's to come from a a growing city. Will post my next adventure very soon!

  14. #18792

    Lay of the Land

    Gentleman,

    I am traveling to Charlotte during the week of July 4th from New Jersey. I am going to be attending a convention in the Spectrum. I am renting an AIRBNB but unfortunately will be sharing the rental with roommates. (that know my wife). While a direct referral would be great, I am asking for help with the Geography of Charlotte.

    I am not sure how to navigate Charlotte. Where should I focus my search area? I have seen South Charlotte listed occasionally. Based on some comments here I think University is too far north for my convenience. I would be willing to drive to a reasonable distance to a community on the South or South East side of the city. Being unfamiliar with traffic patterns and good vs bad neighborhoods I am asking you the locals.

    Should someone be generous with a solid recommendation please note that my budget falls into the Skip the Games price range of $150/ hh I might splurge a little more for inflation but I am anticipating gas prices to spike over $5. 00, perhaps $6. 00 a gallon by July.

    Thank you again for any insights to Charlotte.

    P.S. ALWAYS WELCOME dining recommendations around the Spectrum.

    Jersey Jim (aka Casanova16) ECU alumni.

  15. #18791
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Say what you want to about Sammy but at least she's honest on her ad.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...3/844005747993
    Like I said doing car dates doesn't make her a street chick bc she's not working the streets she's coming out a room getting into ya car. No bbf now bc she's preggo with a bops load LOL well maybe its her BF yeah right LOL. But at the end of the day I liked Summers I was just saying all the hype wasn't called for. I had a nice time pounding her into submission well that's a lie she didn't submit she took it like a porn star LOL. I recommend Summers if you like a nice clean chick who gives good service. If she hadn't raised her rates I would be still seeing her. I got to come off that shit tho just bc months ago I got one rate and now its higher I won't go. I'm working on it LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape