Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 693 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 10386
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5841
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I know the discussion is done here, but the issue to me isn't whether or not $100 is a big deal (it's not), it's that when guys do this, they reward scammers and thus attract more of them. I truly think that SA is the greatest thing out there, however I also understand when newbies are shocked at the number of fake profiles and scammers on the site. Like, why would we talk so positively about something that's full of so much trash? And the thing is, it's completely understandable that they'd feel that way, but those of us who use it just know that it's something we have to navigate if we want to go that route. But that doesn't mean that I want even MORE scammers on the site and even worse, scammers who are made of real-life local women.
    Well stated. And while $100 might not seem like a big deal, if one continues doing that, then it begins to matter financially. If folks want to continue to waste money like that, go for it. Just not for me (and I suspect some others also). One can remain in this game / hobby without wasting money. Just need to use common sense.

  2. #5840

    Ok but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    My thought exactly!
    I know the discussion is done here, but the issue to me isn't whether or not $100 is a big deal (it's not), it's that when guys do this, they reward scammers and thus attract more of them. I truly think that SA is the greatest thing out there, however I also understand when newbies are shocked at the number of fake profiles and scammers on the site. Like, why would we talk so positively about something that's full of so much trash? And the thing is, it's completely understandable that they'd feel that way, but those of us who use it just know that it's something we have to navigate if we want to go that route. But that doesn't mean that I want even MORE scammers on the site and even worse, scammers who are made of real-life local women.

  3. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I don't consider the $100 that big a deal. Given that lunch at Zip's for the two of us was less than $35 I've dropped a lot more money on less promising girls on the first date. If you get too stressed about $100 you shouldn't be playing in this sandbox.
    I've actually wasted more funds than that on a couple of women. I'm not stressed about it, but do get pissed when the "investment" turns out to be a complete waste. But if you want to continue doing that, be my guest.

  4. #5838
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]

    Anyway, I don't consider the $100 that big a deal. Given that lunch at Zip's for the two of us was less than $35 I've dropped a lot more money on less promising girls on the first date. If you get too stressed about $100 you shouldn't be playing in this sandbox.
    My thought exactly!

  5. #5837

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-e11a55786968

    Looks hot! Puertoricanelle, anyone had any experience with her?
    Instagram: at puertorican_elle.

    Gorgeous Grounds Espresso, 14507 and Aurora.

    Also at Lake City Deja Vu.

    I used to see her at DV back in 2018 or so. We had talked about meeting at my house but I never pulled the trigger. I'm guessing that she's going to be an expensive date now. She works hard to market herself. Super hot but does have implants and that's a problem for me.

  6. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a bikini barista who also dances at LCDV. You could probably find her on instagram.
    You sir are correct. Same username.

  7. #5835

    Thanks All

    I wanted to thank everyone for their comments, and give a bit of an update.

    Anyway, I don't consider the $100 that big a deal. Given that lunch at Zip's for the two of us was less than $35 I've dropped a lot more money on less promising girls on the first date. If you get too stressed about $100 you shouldn't be playing in this sandbox.

    Needless to say I blocked her on SB and on my phone. Although last night I got a bunch of calls from numbers I didn't recognize, that I suspect are Google numbers. Anyway, she's done and if you see any early 20's hispanic girls from Northeastern Washington handle them like they are radioactive.

  8. #5834

    Puertorican_elle

    Quote Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-e11a55786968

    Looks hot! Puertoricanelle, anyone had any experience with her?
    Looks like a bikini barista who also dances at LCDV. You could probably find her on instagram.

  9. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I know the arrangement gods giveth and the arrangement gods taketh away.

    Ok, I met this girl off SB. She was unusual in the sense that she was (1) close by to me, and I live in the middle of nowhere, (2) she wasn't morbidly obese, and (3) she wasn't obviously a drug addict. Messages went quickly to text and we actually arranged a meet-and-greet for lunch the next day.

    Lunch ran into an hour and a half of good conversation with a lot of flirting. Things went swimmingly and she was down for a more private encounter. So we agreed on doing so that coming Friday (yesterday) and I made arrangements for a private place for us to play. We had agreed on what I thought was a fair price for a first encounter ($400) and everything seemed okay.

    The next day she texted me and asked if she could borrow $100 against our Friday meeting. That's a red flag for me but I thought about it and didn't consider it that big a deal and was morbidly curious how this would play out. She really wanted me to use CashApp but I told her I was in town anyway and she could just meet me in the parking lot when she went on break and I'd give her five yuppie food coupons. She gave me a quick sloppy kiss in my car and took the money and went back to work.

    On Friday afternoon, as I kind of suspected, everything went sideways. First, she wanted to cancel and reschedule for Saturday (today). About an hour later she asked for all of our agreed arrangement in advance, and then said she still wanted $400 for the meeting and "forgot" about the $100 I gave her four days earlier. Then about five o'clock she wanted $1000 to meet, plus another $500 for "disrespecting" her.

    So at that point I hadn't responded to any of her messages, but after the last one I texted her and told her I was no longer interested in meeting her and wished her luck with some other guy.

    My question: was I out of line? I know it was a mistake to give her the $100, which except for lunch at Zip's that is all I'm out in this and consider that I got off lightly given what a shitstorm blew in yesterday.
    You basically let her walk all over you. If you learn from this experience and change the way you approach these situations, then it was worth it. Most of these women treat people this way, because we allow them to.

  10. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by ZifnabsDragon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-e11a55786968

    Looks hot! Puertoricanelle, anyone had any experience with her?
    Looks expensive. Let us know how it goes.

  11. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I know the arrangement gods giveth and the arrangement gods taketh away.

    Ok, I met this girl off SB. She was unusual in the sense that she was (1) close by to me, and I live in the middle of nowhere, (2) she wasn't morbidly obese, and (3) she wasn't obviously a drug addict. Messages went quickly to text and we actually arranged a meet-and-greet for lunch the next day.

    Lunch ran into an hour and a half of good conversation with a lot of flirting. Things went swimmingly and she was down for a more private encounter. So we agreed on doing so that coming Friday (yesterday) and I made arrangements for a private place for us to play. We had agreed on what I thought was a fair price for a first encounter ($400) and everything seemed okay.

    The next day she texted me and asked if she could borrow $100 against our Friday meeting. That's a red flag for me but I thought about it and didn't consider it that big a deal and was morbidly curious how this would play out. She really wanted me to use CashApp but I told her I was in town anyway and she could just meet me in the parking lot when she went on break and I'd give her five yuppie food coupons. She gave me a quick sloppy kiss in my car and took the money and went back to work.

    On Friday afternoon, as I kind of suspected, everything went sideways. First, she wanted to cancel and reschedule for Saturday (today). About an hour later she asked for all of our agreed arrangement in advance, and then said she still wanted $400 for the meeting and "forgot" about the $100 I gave her four days earlier. Then about five o'clock she wanted $1000 to meet, plus another $500 for "disrespecting" her.

    So at that point I hadn't responded to any of her messages, but after the last one I texted her and told her I was no longer interested in meeting her and wished her luck with some other guy.

    My question: was I out of line? I know it was a mistake to give her the $100, which except for lunch at Zip's that is all I'm out in this and consider that I got off lightly given what a shitstorm blew in yesterday.
    Given that you just met her, it was not a good idea to "advance" her $100. As it is, look what happened: she kept asking for more and more, and above the previously agreed on amount for a visit of $400. It seems she was trying to scam you.

    Lesson learned: unless you know the woman real well (and have seen her before), never, never give the woman any kind of advance. 99.9% of the time, you can kiss the money good bye.

    And one more thing: while $100 might not seem that much to take such a chance, it's a lot to me (and I suspect quite a few others).

  12. #5830

    Any info on this gal?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-e11a55786968

    Looks hot! Puertoricanelle, anyone had any experience with her?

  13. #5829

    Why ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]

    My question: was I out of line? I know it was a mistake to give her the $100, which except for lunch at Zip's that is all I'm out in this and consider that I got off lightly given what a shitstorm blew in yesterday.
    I can only imagine you're looking for support here. You were clearly willing to dump $100 to "see what would happen. " and it did. I never would have given her the money because I don't need to "see what would happen. " it was obvious.

  14. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My question: was I out of line? I know it was a mistake to give her the $100, which except for lunch at Zip's that is all I'm out in this and consider that I got off lightly given what a shitstorm blew in yesterday.
    Before we get to your question, I'm glad you acknowledge that giving her the $100 was a bad idea. I think that doing things like that with SBs is fine later on, but before you've even fucked her? Absolutely not. A lot of these girls come to this realization where they stop and think "Holy shit, I'm just being a hooker!" and then they start to waffle. But this isn't really about that. The answer is you absolutely were not out of line. Blowing her off after she changed the terms and started to act like that is completely deserving of the rejection that you gave her, but just know that she probably behaved like that because you gave her the $100. She probably started immediately thinking that she undersold herself and she too is worthy of the $5,000 platonic dates that the TikTok sugar babies tell them about.

    Anyway, we're too seasoned for this to slip up like that. Fortunately, there's no shortage of women in the world but next time you'll remember. Probably.

  15. #5827

    Kind of a tale of woe and a question for the gallery.

    Anyway, I know the arrangement gods giveth and the arrangement gods taketh away.

    Ok, I met this girl off SB. She was unusual in the sense that she was (1) close by to me, and I live in the middle of nowhere, (2) she wasn't morbidly obese, and (3) she wasn't obviously a drug addict. Messages went quickly to text and we actually arranged a meet-and-greet for lunch the next day.

    Lunch ran into an hour and a half of good conversation with a lot of flirting. Things went swimmingly and she was down for a more private encounter. So we agreed on doing so that coming Friday (yesterday) and I made arrangements for a private place for us to play. We had agreed on what I thought was a fair price for a first encounter ($400) and everything seemed okay.

    The next day she texted me and asked if she could borrow $100 against our Friday meeting. That's a red flag for me but I thought about it and didn't consider it that big a deal and was morbidly curious how this would play out. She really wanted me to use CashApp but I told her I was in town anyway and she could just meet me in the parking lot when she went on break and I'd give her five yuppie food coupons. She gave me a quick sloppy kiss in my car and took the money and went back to work.

    On Friday afternoon, as I kind of suspected, everything went sideways. First, she wanted to cancel and reschedule for Saturday (today). About an hour later she asked for all of our agreed arrangement in advance, and then said she still wanted $400 for the meeting and "forgot" about the $100 I gave her four days earlier. Then about five o'clock she wanted $1000 to meet, plus another $500 for "disrespecting" her.

    So at that point I hadn't responded to any of her messages, but after the last one I texted her and told her I was no longer interested in meeting her and wished her luck with some other guy.

    My question: was I out of line? I know it was a mistake to give her the $100, which except for lunch at Zip's that is all I'm out in this and consider that I got off lightly given what a shitstorm blew in yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape