Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    We should start a new thread for suspect Mandy aliases. He's so butt hurt right now I pity the abuse he has doled out on his asshole with his own fist.

    Mine right now are:

    TonguesOfFun.

    BamaBoy13.

    JohnnyBoy1212.

    Justin12 talk way too incoherent consistently to be Mandy, or useful. MM can't help but out himself with his hate for me, Samara, or any lady that's a good lay that he will never see since nobody will share digits with his psycho ass.
    Lmao you mean my bad gramma LOL well it is what is LOL that guy be using big words saying everything just right so one thing we know for sure he went to school and did his home work LOL.

  2. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think anybody can read these threads without logging in but to post he will have to create another account.
    We should start a new thread for suspect Mandy aliases. He's so butt hurt right now I pity the abuse he has doled out on his asshole with his own fist.

    Mine right now are:

    TonguesOfFun.

    BamaBoy13.

    JohnnyBoy1212.

    Justin12 talk way too incoherent consistently to be Mandy, or useful. MM can't help but out himself with his hate for me, Samara, or any lady that's a good lay that he will never see since nobody will share digits with his psycho ass.

  3. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Oh, well since he can see this but can't respond, I guess I'll post the message Samara had for him cause I know how much that will rustle his dried up jimmies.
    That is the ultimate victory lap. The lady he got so obsessed over never saw him!

    I knew he was one of the InCel psychos. Hope he just takes it out by beating the crap out of his clown. What a fucktard!

  4. #968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Oh, well since he can see this but can't respond, I guess I'll post the message Samara had for him cause I know how much that will rustle his dried up jimmies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220523-144834_TextNow.jpg‎  

  5. #967

    That is correct

    That is correct! Anybody can look at these threads without being a registered poster. They just cannot post without being registered.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think anybody can read these threads without logging in but to post he will have to create another account.
    .

  6. #966
    I think anybody can read these threads without logging in but to post he will have to create another account.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I am almost positive, he's been reading what we've been saying already. LOL He will be back! He will use another username that he already has or makes. I'd be very weary of a RM, but then again I only keep certain info between credible SMs anyways. Not discrediting the newbs, but I think he will come on here and act different then in time; the true colors will come out. Something I and I'm sure anyone else will not be looking forward to!

    .

  7. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    He can create another account but Admin will know right away unless he uses another email. If you see his damn bullshit report him so Admin can remove him again.
    Only time will tell. I'm sure he will pop up again. Guys like him thrive on the attention. Good or bad.

  8. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I am almost positive, he's been reading what we've been saying already. LOL He will be back! He will use another username that he already has or makes. I'd be very weary of a RM, but then again I only keep certain info between credible SMs anyways. Not discrediting the newbs, but I think he will come on here and act different then in time; the true colors will come out. Something I and I'm sure anyone else will not be looking forward to!

    .
    LOL of course he is watching to see what all we saying about him LOL.

  9. #963

    Moron Mandy

    Thank goodness. He was a true skitzo. Dude what call you all kinds of names in this then act like he was cool with you in another thread. He was definitely suffering from mental illness. Good riddance to that waste of space. Hopefully he gets some professional help.

  10. #962
    He can create another account but Admin will know right away unless he uses another email. If you see his damn bullshit report him so Admin can remove him again.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I am almost positive, he's been reading what we've been saying already. LOL He will be back! He will use another username that he already has or makes. I'd be very weary of a RM, but then again I only keep certain info between credible SMs anyways. Not discrediting the newbs, but I think he will come on here and act different then in time; the true colors will come out. Something I and I'm sure anyone else will not be looking forward to!

    .

  11. #961

    I doubt he's gone

    I am almost positive, he's been reading what we've been saying already. LOL He will be back! He will use another username that he already has or makes. I'd be very weary of a RM, but then again I only keep certain info between credible SMs anyways. Not discrediting the newbs, but I think he will come on here and act different then in time; the true colors will come out. Something I and I'm sure anyone else will not be looking forward to!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but what other handles does he have here? Something tells me he is not totally gone.
    .

  12. #960
    Raleigh user chiming in. Have been watching (waves hands) this, since the past 6 months when it first started in December. First with what I can only describe as bemused curiosity, then with worry as he became in my opinion increasingly unhinged.

    Pretty glad he was finally banned.

  13. #959

    User

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    By the way who was Ray? I kept seeing him and Justin go back and forth about it, but was clueless to who Ray was! So who is Ray, again? If you were the one who helped this happen, you deserve a purple heart. No disrespect to anyone who has one or deserved one or served/serves in the military or knows someone with one or was presented one after being wounded or killed, but that was the most disruption this board has ever had!
    Handle SunRay28. Possibly just another one of his own handles to back himself up and look like he's not totally nutso.

  14. #958
    His ass should have been gone a long time ago. Good riddance.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I reported that post in General reports for attacking Transplant. I will be taking victory laps for the remainder of the weekend 🤣 adios Mandy. Not a single person will miss you. Keep an eye out for bamaboy, Ray, and that other handle he was having a conversation with talking about that nonexistent imaginary UTR he had "found".

  15. #957

    Oh Happy Day

    Finally!! It will be hard for him to resurface without a bunch of us recognizing his default M. O. Good work my brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape