Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 13805
-
05-23-22 10:43 #7400Regular Member

Posts: 3Kim is Good. Anyone had Clara?
Kim was a good time, certainly good BBBJ and attentive to needs. I did see HKPD has a 2nd girl, Clara, bit taller it seems. Anyone had her yet?
-
05-22-22 17:19 #7399Senior Member

Posts: 414Vvip
I was told the VVIP is VIP + msog, not BBFS.
Originally Posted by Nduchali
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 15:39 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 127HKPD = HongKong purple door. They post ads on adultsearch. Most recent ad: https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2614500.
Originally Posted by Bern1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 15:21 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 336300 vip?
What is the 300 VIP? That new? I didn't know there was anything above the 260 option. I've been there tons of times and never had BBFS, I ask almost every girl too.
Originally Posted by Nduchali
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 14:08 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 48Link please
An you please provide a link to this place?
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
I don't know what HKPD is?
-
05-22-22 12:23 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 307Negative
I would say go with the hour unless you want a no condom blow job, a shower and some awkward conversation LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by House2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 12:22 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 307Damn
And she was hot as hell. Guess I'll stick to my hot Asian Girls then can't trust these white hoes LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 11:35 #7393Senior Member

Posts: 127Re: Kim
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
Saw Kim based on these reviews. At least I think I saw Kim LOL. They first put me in a room with a chubbier chick who said she was Kim but I wasn't falling for it and said I was there to see the other Kim. I had to wait like 15 minutes but then got to see a much hotter girl, spinner with fake Ds. She was friendly and very GFE. Great DFK / BBBJ / DATY, tasted fresh. No BBFS available though even at the VVIP rate (so I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between the 260 VIP and 300 VVIP).
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-22 10:20 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 1713No show
Sorry for the bad news. The white girl who is supposed to start at SS today is a no show. Waiting to find out the reason. Hopefully there is a legit reason, otherwise this is probably the end of white girl experiment. She had even sent her flight itinerary to the booker and SS sent a driver to pick her up this morning.
-
05-22-22 09:49 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 40Wheeling Apt
Finally, tried wheeling Apt. Easy screening need to send pic and some basic questions. It is typical Apt package with same rate like Chinatown. Talent is not great, probably mid 40 or more. Not much effort from her side. I would not repeat and rather drive 70 min and go to Chinatown.
On a side note, what is HKPD? Is it spa or apt?
Thanks and stay safe.
-
05-22-22 09:25 #7390Banned Member

Posts: 4190According to prior posts some say it is and some say it was not but seems like the way to go for a lot of mongers.
Originally Posted by House2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-22 21:32 #7389Regular Member

Posts: 9Is VIP cost worth it?
Planning a visit to one of the places in the city since I'm running an errand out of town. I noticed that there's a different rate for the VIP hour instead of regular? What's the difference if any? Also I would appreciate it you guys could lead me somewhere with msog or good GFE as I'm kind of a quick shot sadly. First time heading to these places as I've only been to AMPs in Wisconsin. Pms are open, thanks!
-
05-21-22 18:35 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 307Hkpd. Kim - 🔥
Just left HKPD.
Was lucky enough to get Kim. First day Korean girl from Hawaii -.
All I can say is I fucked 1200+ Asian, White, Black, Latin girls over the last 30 years but I've never in my life been fucked this good. Like the other reviewers she is a pro. Once inside her you can feel her tiny frame vibrate and her pussy literally feels like it is sucking on your dick. I'm in love with this girl and will literally be back each of her 5 days here.
The pictures posted in other reviews are not her but close. She is about 5'6 without shoes - 105 max the most beautiful asshole and pussy I've seen in a long time. Perfectly shaved -.
If you miss out on her while she is here you will regret it -.
Also looking forward to the white girl coming dark haired girl coming to SS tomorrow. But the line up that arrived today at HKPD is Fire 🔥.
-
05-21-22 12:31 #7387Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21Heard from Ivy that new Korean girl Kim here at HKPD. This is her picture. Kim greeted me at the door and from there on I was hooked, her soft voice and professionalism is very rare to find in the business, I'm her first client and I promise she will have many 5 star reviews. She uses every inch of her body to make sure that the session is erotic and sensual, and happy ending then, wow I def will be back again.
-
05-21-22 05:47 #7386Regular Member

Posts: 19Thoughts
Are ss, rl, hkpd, and bhc the only places on near aecher? I see all the ads on as and see 103 liatings. I realize tha thwee are areas outside the city, and that there may be multiple bookers for each location. But are the 4 listed the bwst or most advertised? Is there a way to tell the ads apart other then stating name in ad?
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





