Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 695 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9487

    Cheyenne

    Anyone know if Cheyenne is still dancing at Dollhouse and / or Sins?

  2. #9486
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Pinky's was my first time in a black club. Felt super out of place, and it was a weird atmosphere. Girls weren't super attractive, and they also weren't actually dancing. All just sitting around either on their phones or talking with regulars. Stayed for a minute and then left.
    I had a good time there as a white guy. Never felt unwelcome. Only had dances with 2 girls there and extras were a thing. This is precovid though I haven't been since they reopened. Dancing on stage wasnt really a thing back then either.

  3. #9485
    Quote Originally Posted by BendHerOver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this place on Atlantic? Tough to get a feel for it driving by.
    Pinky's was my first time in a black club. Felt super out of place, and it was a weird atmosphere. Girls weren't super attractive, and they also weren't actually dancing. All just sitting around either on their phones or talking with regulars. Stayed for a minute and then left.

  4. #9484
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCityJoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice things being way down very recently? Was thinking end of the month would be good. Trying to make rent. But things are basically dead, significantly off from the rest of the year. About half as many girls, even less guys. Also seen some things saying the strip club economy is a leading indicator of the overall economy. Just my thoughts on a boring Tuesday morning.
    Well it makes sense as more people don't have expendable money then that leads to less cash flow.

  5. #9483

    Down

    Anyone else notice things being way down very recently? Was thinking end of the month would be good. Trying to make rent. But things are basically dead, significantly off from the rest of the year. About half as many girls, even less guys. Also seen some things saying the strip club economy is a leading indicator of the overall economy. Just my thoughts on a boring Tuesday morning.

  6. #9482

    Pinky's Gentlemen's Club

    Anyone been to this place on Atlantic? Tough to get a feel for it driving by.

  7. #9481

    Wackos corner booths

    Have wood over them now. They are closed for good as far as I can tell.

  8. #9480

    Re: Wackos corner booths

    Quote Originally Posted by Datboi  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's going on here but all 4 corner booths are definitely closed unless they just made some changes. They even closed the best non-corner booth. Anything going on in there is now in plain view for all to see.
    Idk, maybe it's a day shift thing? I haven't been at night. Or maybe I'm not thinking of the same booths? I haven't seen any of the VIP booths closed off. My dances were in the far corner booth opposite / caddy corner from the VIP entrance. Felt pretty private to me.

  9. #9479

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    I've visited a few times recently during day shift and the corner VIP booths were open (and like you said pretty much the only ones in use). I've had a few dances but just vanilla so far as far as extras go. Still working on navigating through a girl's menu and prices and the whole club scen. But yeah, no booths are closed. The champagne room, now that is closed no longer available. I think since COVID.
    I don't know what's going on here but all 4 corner booths are definitely closed unless they just made some changes. They even closed the best non-corner booth. Anything going on in there is now in plain view for all to see.

  10. #9478
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding, the corner booths at Wackos are covered up now.
    I've visited a few times recently during day shift and the corner VIP booths were open (and like you said pretty much the only ones in use). I've had a few dances but just vanilla so far as far as extras go. Still working on navigating through a girl's menu and prices and the whole club scen. But yeah, no booths are closed. The champagne room, now that is closed no longer available. I think since COVID.

  11. #9477
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited  [View Original Post]
    I used to enjoy Jax when I was living down there. And I should be down there in the next few months or so, and I'm sure that I'll scour the club scene. From my understanding, the corner booths at Wackos are covered up now. Have the girls toned down the VIP festivities too? Those booths seemed like they were the only ones that saw use unless it was a busy Friday / Saturday.

    New Solid Gold was one of my other go-to clubs (seeing how Wackos, DH, and Sin are generally what's talked about on here). Any word on what's been going on over there?
    Last I was there the dances were $40. Not worth it at all.

  12. #9476

    Jax visit

    I used to enjoy Jax when I was living down there. And I should be down there in the next few months or so, and I'm sure that I'll scour the club scene. From my understanding, the corner booths at Wackos are covered up now. Have the girls toned down the VIP festivities too? Those booths seemed like they were the only ones that saw use unless it was a busy Friday / Saturday.

    New Solid Gold was one of my other go-to clubs (seeing how Wackos, DH, and Sin are generally what's talked about on here). Any word on what's been going on over there?

  13. #9475
    If you're an older person you might remember The Dirty Dirty. Those ladies understood the assignment.

  14. #9474

    Bmore

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    Haha I see you've been to Bmore. Had to be a damn prime that I can't look at naked women and drink at the same time, ya'll need to get a new set of politicians at all office.
    Spent 35 years in area. All time favorite was the Wheel. It will never be duplicated. Best looking women and attitudes. They understood the "assignment".

  15. #9473
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBallin  [View Original Post]
    There is no Wagon Wheel / Players Club or McDougles here. LOL. Wackos or Sins. You can catch one occasionally at Emps.
    Haha I see you've been to Bmore. Had to be a damn prime that I can't look at naked women and drink at the same time, ya'll need to get a new set of politicians at all office.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape