Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 736 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8568

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Had to go lower resolution. if a picture is too high resolution it wont upload
    Pic.

    Picture today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220517-140808_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #8567
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Cruised last night. On my first pass, spotted Caroline, right by the UHaul. There were several others out, but hadn't seen Caroline for a while, so I pulled over.

    She jumped right in, and we proceeded to a safe spot out of the area.

    She looks like she's put on more weight, but as mentioned, has a nice face, and even had some makeup on.

    Best thing about her is no hassle, no drama, and she gets the job done.

    She did say LE was a more active these days, so be careful out there. Unless you're strictly looking for spinners, Caroline is worth the scoop.
    Caroline did put on some pounds. Cleaner than usual. But, still her hands are cracked and nails are gross. She does put on makeup, which makes her much prettier. One thing like I said before is she's charging what's fair now. When I first met her, she wanted 120. Yikes. That's when she was nasty and dirty. Glad she cleaned up. For now, anyways.

  3. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Got to Nms area 7 pm Monday saw 7, the more I drove around more I saw, around when I left 20 by 8 pm a lot new faces, first 2 pics Bianca (avoid bad news).
    The one with the black top and open tummy looks like Fiona. Bianca is the one with a hood? Looks cute though.

  4. #8565

    Pic

    Had to go lower resolution. if a picture is too high resolution it wont upload

  5. #8564

    A lot of activity

    Got to Nms area 7 pm Monday saw 7, the more I drove around more I saw, around when I left 20 by 8 pm a lot new faces, first 2 pics Bianca (avoid bad news).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220516-210322_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220516-210344_Gallery.jpg‎   20220516_192537.jpg‎   20220516_192535.jpg‎  

  6. #8563

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    After I told the thief to fuck off, I found Caroline, new look, purple hair and glasses. Tight clothes and very pretty. Didn't upsell this time. BBFS and very pleasant one. She's very pretty, even when she's dirty. Had tiny clothes on and everything was pretty much stick out, not that she had big boobs anyways. But, a lot of skin. I went to work happy, both telling the thief to fuck herself and got a great session.
    Cruised last night. On my first pass, spotted Caroline, right by the UHaul. There were several others out, but hadn't seen Caroline for a while, so I pulled over.

    She jumped right in, and we proceeded to a safe spot out of the area.

    She looks like she's put on more weight, but as mentioned, has a nice face, and even had some makeup on.

    Best thing about her is no hassle, no drama, and she gets the job done.

    She did say LE was a more active these days, so be careful out there. Unless you're strictly looking for spinners, Caroline is worth the scoop.

  7. #8562
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I ventured out Saturday. Decided to stay in one area to save on gas. $6. 75 for diesel.

    They were out like ants. Plenty of police cruisers buzzing around. I spotted a WSW in a walking boot cast. She was moving quickly but able to flag her down.

    She went of to a spot. I didn't catch her name but late 20's blonde hair in a ponytail. Had shorts on with a tank top. Skinny probably 5'2". Inches it's B cups.

    I asked her how is herself said she trip in fell in a pothole running from LEO.

    She started with BBBJ. Simple skills. More hand movements and no deep throaty. My hands roamed her body while she did it. When I pulled her shorts down to fiv. She moaned. I asked if she fucked. She said for only guys that tip. Told her I would.

    Pulled her panties and shorts below her knees. But with the walking boot doggy was the best possible position. She took her top off too with flat breasts with eraser size nips. Slide in bareback. Pounded back and forth she moaned and was pretty tight. Grabbed her ass and let on fly deep inside.

    She thanked me and dropped her off near Andrew T.

    $65 BBBJ, BBFS, cip.
    Nice catch. Did she have a baseball cap on? What time on Saturday? I found that LEO isn't active in the mornings, mostly evenings.

  8. #8561

    Nice weather finally

    I ventured out Saturday. Decided to stay in one area to save on gas. $6. 75 for diesel.

    They were out like ants. Plenty of police cruisers buzzing around. I spotted a WSW in a walking boot cast. She was moving quickly but able to flag her down.

    She went of to a spot. I didn't catch her name but late 20's blonde hair in a ponytail. Had shorts on with a tank top. Skinny probably 5'2". Inches it's B cups.

    I asked her how is herself said she trip in fell in a pothole running from LEO.

    She started with BBBJ. Simple skills. More hand movements and no deep throaty. My hands roamed her body while she did it. When I pulled her shorts down to fiv. She moaned. I asked if she fucked. She said for only guys that tip. Told her I would.

    Pulled her panties and shorts below her knees. But with the walking boot doggy was the best possible position. She took her top off too with flat breasts with eraser size nips. Slide in bareback. Pounded back and forth she moaned and was pretty tight. Grabbed her ass and let on fly deep inside.

    She thanked me and dropped her off near Andrew T.

    $65 BBBJ, BBFS, cip.

  9. #8560
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankee  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lori aka Kim from Medford? Missing some teeth? Body in 40's but face in 60's? This one?
    There she is. Body is young, face of an old lady. Pretty funny. Good session and no drama. Reasonable rate. Thanks for the photo.

  10. #8559
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Most of you know her. Short blonde, young. But, has an old wrinkled face. Forgot her name. Found her this morning at NMS. She was clean as she stays with her friend now. BBFSCIP. No drama. Complete, drop off and headed straight to work. It was a nice morning. Didn't see anyone else out at 5 am.
    Do you mean Lori aka Kim from Medford? Missing some teeth? Body in 40's but face in 60's? This one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23665.jpg‎  

  11. #8558

    Nms

    Went out of my way to get gas tonight at the Sunoco as I was walking to pay the cashier I noticed a girl I made a report on 4-26-22 (Britney). Pretty petite girl that looked normal when I met her but this time she was out of it, dancing shaking her legs. These girls all got issues unfortunately they abuse their minds and Bodys with drugs. Also seen an attractive girl with a 2 piece black dress walking from allerton into pompeii with red hair around 10:10 but missed her. Ill make a lap tomorrow night see if I can spot her again.

  12. #8557
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The old blonde thief that robbed me awhile back was seen this morning. I pulled over and she was all smiles and I told her that I remembered her and that she robbed me. She gave me the dumb look and I drove off. She had a tank top and walking past you-Haul. I couldn't take a photo. But, here's an older photo. Saw her twice on Sunday already. Watch out.
    The title of the post is too funny haha. If asian yum yum was still a member he would have chimed in and called her a sk a nk vermin LOL.

  13. #8556
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    After I told the thief to fuck off, I found Caroline, new look, purple hair and glasses. Tight clothes and very pretty. Didn't upsell this time. BBFS and very pleasant one. She's very pretty, even when she's dirty. Had tiny clothes on and everything was pretty much stick out, not that she had big boobs anyways. But, a lot of skin. I went to work happy, both telling the thief to fuck herself and got a great session.

    One note that Caroline had a pocket knife on the belt loop of her jeans. I politely asked her to put it away, which she forgot that it was even there, or pretended anyways. Had second thoughts when I saw it. But, I've seen Caroline twice already and was comfortable with her. So, I asked and she did put it away.

    Be safe and watch out for the thief.
    I'm sure there is another Caroline out there. Here's the one that I saw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9F71CAB6-C59D-490A-AC67-4A183B25C14E.jpeg‎  

  14. #8555

    Big Caroline

    After I told the thief to fuck off, I found Caroline, new look, purple hair and glasses. Tight clothes and very pretty. Didn't upsell this time. BBFS and very pleasant one. She's very pretty, even when she's dirty. Had tiny clothes on and everything was pretty much stick out, not that she had big boobs anyways. But, a lot of skin. I went to work happy, both telling the thief to fuck herself and got a great session.

    One note that Caroline had a pocket knife on the belt loop of her jeans. I politely asked her to put it away, which she forgot that it was even there, or pretended anyways. Had second thoughts when I saw it. But, I've seen Caroline twice already and was comfortable with her. So, I asked and she did put it away.

    Be safe and watch out for the thief.

  15. #8554

    Crime watch

    The old blonde thief that robbed me awhile back was seen this morning. I pulled over and she was all smiles and I told her that I remembered her and that she robbed me. She gave me the dumb look and I drove off. She had a tank top and walking past you-Haul. I couldn't take a photo. But, here's an older photo. Saw her twice on Sunday already. Watch out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1250F4B-93A5-4EF9-9207-C92D64CEC391.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape